What is the JK Rowling of programming languages?

What is the JK Rowling of programming languages?

Attached: 1077326.jpg (200x205, 14K)

Attached: flat,800x800,075,f.jpg (800x760, 48K)

Python

Python

Java
It takes the most lines of code to do nothing of consequence.

JavaScript.

I'd fuck'er desu

Javascript. Normies love it, praise it as a masterpiece, actually shit.

This.
They also try to use it for everything, even for things that are plain nonsense.

>actually shit
Your life is shit you fucking piece of literal garbage.

Spotted a webdev

Fucking Kotlin (pig with a lipstick)

Read a real book nigger.
Rowling is a competent writer, but nothing else.

I'm talking about Harry Potter. But yeah, I'm a webdev too. And I bet I make more money than you, C fag.

kek

I program in C and I am satisfied with my life.You get salary once a month, then you are happy, while I am satisfied everyday. Money wont get you gf, respect from colleges and parents, just shallow shit.
You are most likely neo-hipster, ironic, atheist and smug about the fact that you """program in JS""".

>Money wont get you gf
Being this delusional.
And why are you using a website right now, when you don't like the work of webdevs. Face it, you have no integrity.

Shut your whore mouth

kek

Languages? She wouldn't be a programming language, she wouldn't even be a programmer. She would be one of those "people" who go through your github repositories and replace offensive pronouns with gender-neutral pronouns.

>money wont get you gf and respect but C will
LMAO have your (You)

Genius

Attached: 1520618046899.jpg (700x523, 50K)

lmao
I bet you call yourself a "coder"

As I said, money gets you shallow shit. And girl who is with you for money is shallow shit. If you think I am delusional, you are probably ugly or socialy inept, most likely living in a 1st world shithole, maybe not money-wise, but morally

Normies write libraries of fan fiction to round out the plot holes and yet somehow make it worse

The most Asian engliah text I have ever read

Attached: Putin-Ukraine-meme.jpg (640x592, 56K)

No, because coding is low lewel, writing high level languages is called programming. Educate yourself before you wanna make fun of other people, kek.

that would be C++

>y-you have money...okay...b-but what about your morals
Lmao. The absolute state of C fags.

>C fags
Oh, shit

are you sure it isnt "app engineer"?

"programmer" doesnt sound streamlined / enterprise enough for our current business model

This. JS is JK Rowling of languages.

And of course it's the C programming language that enables all that.

Don't get me wrong, money is my stronger side, and my C job with few investments guarantees comfy life. JS is shit, you will realize that sooner or later, and hopefully CMS will get good in near future so you Angular and Node "devs" can realise you were doing shit for last few years.

Not C, but the fact that you did what you want, not what was popular. Imo that way you get more fulfilling life.

Rust.

Adored by trannies, women, and nu-males because they can’t into something more difficult.