Online pre-interview

>online pre-interview
>print text on the screen without using the semicolon

Attached: 1500004751165.png (298x260, 62K)

#!/bin/bash
echo "There is no semicolon in this text."

# damn 14 year old boomers

In C tho

Does it have to compile? If not just use incorrect syntax and it will throw an error

Which language OP?

>int main() {
> >if(printf("text on screen")){}
>}

print('text')

Welcome to python

Int bullshit() {printf("text on screen")}

I can't be bothered to look up c syntaxes but this should work

Attached: 1531178961608.png (500x455, 86K)

Ok

Attached: Screenshot_20180713-133038.png (1080x1920, 78K)

This wouldn't work on fucking anything.

NO GOOGLING THTS CHEATING YOU COULDNT DO IT EITHER

>3mb to print text.
I had a computer that had 32 mb of ram in total on 4 sticks.

Stdio.h is heavy as.

echo hello world

>online coding quiz
>mutliple choice part is easy enough, despite being in several different languages that I never claimed to know
>There's 4 actual programming problems, and I'm sure that I did 3/4 correctly (would pass any case) and I ran out of time for the fourth
>sorry, you failed and we won't give you your scores back :^)
did anyone else try niggerbyte

Attached: ntriplebyte_logo_70-d87365520a8d14201bb9d490558e39377da5d20168dd4a4e69f6e361ff5083ef[1].png (371x70, 2K)

Really? I tried and did so well on the multiple choice they went right to a webcam interview.

After the multiple choice, it said I was in the top few percent of all people that took it.

Why?
In what scenarios will you be without semicolons?

i'm guessing that they changed the test a lot then.

The semicolon key on your keyboard is broken.

good for you desu but I feel like the top few percent may not be as impressive as it sounds

Temporarily rebind it
Have it on the clipboard from character map
Get another keyboard

Use the onscreen keyboard instead.
Or remap the semicolon key.

Okay here's a fun one. Write hello world in python without calling any functions or importing 3rd party shit

Attached: 1530878173298.jpg (659x659, 55K)

print "Hello world!"

In python 2, print is technically a statement and not a function.

>He thinks I'm talking about a deprecated version of python

That would not work.

But I didn't pass the webcam. It was too heavy on web stuff, which I hate and avoid.

Their reasoning was:

1. I didn't know the latest memes for Scalable Web Services(R).
2. The 30 minute debugging challenge was a web scraper. I only solved two of the four bugs.
3. They wanted me to move faster on everything. I go slow in interviews to explain shit.

That's impossible in Python 3

>not using python 2

>open notepad
>type ez

It is possible you fucking brainlet

>he uses google
Get off of this board

You're a retard. If it doesn't compile it can't run so it will never print shit.

32 millibits? How poor does one need to be to not be able to afford at least one bit of RAM?

The only people who think of lowercase as bits instead of bytes are ISP companies trying to make your internet speed seem faster by representing it that way. No normal person thinks of it that way because no one normal measures anything by bits

You fucking wot?
The entirety of the concept of computer networking is ALL done in bits. Logical, physical, everyone speaks bits.
The only thing in the networking world that isn't in bits is storage.

In case it's not clear, I said I was talking about people. No one in the world is ever going to refer to a gigabit instead of referring to the equivalent in gigabytes

This is literally a question meant to weed out retarded over-analyzing faggots like everyone in this thread.

People actually trying to work around this bullshit get an A for effort, but won't get the call back.

>hey guys, check out my new 16 port 0.125 gigabyte switch I just bought

Attached: 1529092649167.png (549x413, 40K)

easy. if the only requirement was not using the semicolon then just use stack overflow.

done, next

Attached: file.png (993x178, 20K)

Reeeeeeeeee

kill yourself, no joke

license.__class__.__add__=lambda x,y:print("hello world")
license+license

Declaring functions does not count, right?

print("NIGGER")

You're still calling __add__, just not explicitly.

If that is allowed, that's a trivial problem, you don't even need print. If not, AFAIK it's unsolvable because you will sooner or later be calling sys.stdout.write.

It's not stdio.h as the standard requires, it's just that implementation.

I identified the same person

>using python 2

I have a xeon that can fit an NES emulator and several games in its cache, so good for you?

I don't see a semicolon you dum dum