Do you think he regrets calling Linux a cancer?

Do you think he regrets calling Linux a cancer?

Attached: steve-ballmer-4.jpg (900x750, 140K)

Other urls found in this thread:

zdnet.com/article/ballmer-i-may-have-called-linux-a-cancer-but-now-i-love-it/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He regrets looking like a fool.

why should he regret anything, he's a rich dude living the best retirement imaginable, do you really think he cares about what he called a then hobbyist operating system 15 years ago?

>tfw a pajeet is literally doing better at leading Microshit than you ever were

Fuck it up, senpai.

He regrets snorting a half kilo of cocaine to amp himself up to deliver a rousing motivation speech to developers while wearing a polyester shirt under hot stage lighting.

Attached: CopyQ.h10360.png (500x500, 251K)

Attached: h8877A941.gif (232x344, 100K)

DEODORANT DEODORANT DEODORANT DEODORANT

Do you think he regrets calling Pajeets developers?

zdnet.com/article/ballmer-i-may-have-called-linux-a-cancer-but-now-i-love-it/

Attached: 1531518920860.png (720x1108, 372K)

Linux and the GPL aren't cancer, it's BSD and all the other cucked unix-likes that literally destroyed the world with their shitty permissive license.
Reminder that minix is installed on literally every single modern kike CPU and there's nothing illegal about it.
Most of the social media garbage that have collectively destroyed modern society are based on freebsd.
To me the GPL means freedom from both corporate kikes and government kikes.

Except we need not only the GPL to ensure freedom. We need the GPLv3 to force corporations to give the ability to run modified software on the devices that use it. If Linus wasn't such a stubborn corporate cuck, Linux would already ensure our freedom

While I agree with you, you do have to realize that the linux kernel has been massive and very complex, because the hardware it runs on has also grown massive.
As long as I have the ability to run a completely deblobbed kernel I won't complain, they need to get funds from somewhere.

>GPLv3
I think you mean AGPLv3.

servers aren't nearly as much of an issue as corporate provided devices loaded with DRM

Still, why willingly give up any amount of freedom? And what if your corporate device acts only as a dumb terminal and the real computation happens on some remote server?

EMBRACE

Do you think his head still looks like he's being treated for cancer?

Attached: FcHHbWykfxTk54tj.large.jpg (800x600, 84K)

no gucking way. EEE

dude looks like fucking hank schrader now holy shit

Attached: hank.jpg (2400x1598, 246K)

EXTEND

ENERGIZE

Attached: transporter.jpg (1440x1080, 260K)

EXTINGUISH

Attached: ballmer jojo to be continued.png (258x258, 46K)

JESUS CHRIST, IT'S NOT AN OS, IT'S A KERNEL, MARIE.

they're not bugs marie they're FEATURES