Post one hit wonders

Post one hit wonders

Attached: 3-Samsung-USB3-Data-Cable-500x500.jpg (500x500, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Universal_Media_Disc#Video_storage_format
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Kek

Attached: 3a2a5beed530eefe2a5e32289da391c7.jpg (1000x887, 109K)

Attached: 1422407714154.jpg (500x375, 23K)

you realize that's just a micro usb cable right?

With 100% less device adoption!

But my external HDD uses it.

Most do. OP is just showing off his retardation.

UMD Video

Attached: DoomUMD-1.jpg (804x1402, 285K)

most android phones and usb devices use it. op is just retarded

>most
No.

This micro B 3.0 connector is not a wonder, it is a nightmare. Also is the B connector 3.0.

Attached: idiot.png (499x338, 38K)

>most phones
most phones are USB C

No
Most are still micro, most NEW are C

basically every phone since mid2016 uses it so long as it's a midrange or better
only the bottom of the barrel, cheap shit entry level phones still bother with microusb 2.0

And most people dont upgrade their phone every year/two years also most people don't buy "midrange or better" android phones. Also you're forgetting about apple too. Most phones do NOT use USB C.

I've never had an issue with it and love that the port's backwards compatible with USB 2.0 micro B

>And most people dont upgrade their phone every year/two years
hahaha
>most people don't buy "midrange or better" android phones
HAHAHAHAHA
>Also you're forgetting about apple too
yeah you can't pull that shit having JUST SAID people don't buy midrange or better. iphones are shit but they're expensive as hell
also it's basically only the US that gives a shit about apple
if we move the goalposts to the rest of the world instead of from just the north american market, then yes, the billions of chinese and indians are certainly not all using flagships
but you know that wasn't what we were talking about, you disingenuous retard

You're the one moving goalposts buddy.
Saying "most" then moving it to "just USA", it is what we were talking about, I'm not American and MOST people in the world aren't either.

Just because you get btfo and can't stand being wrong, forgetting apple phones (which are a fair chunk of the market) and that they have a huge second hand market means a large % of people are actually using apple phones that are also more than 2 years old.

>you disingenuous retard

North America = Just USA, everybody!

Stop replying and making yourself look more and more retarded each post. Most of the world isn't using USB C, nor are they using Micro USB 3.1, in fact, I'm pretty sure the sole device to ever use it is the Galaxy Note 3, which is whats contained in OP. Now please, shut the fuck up.

I got about 5 of these one external via parallel port and 4 internal drives. what should I do with them? I have a few Zip100 disks too

never said anything about which people used the 3.1 in phones jackass

>Most HDDs use that connector
>On hit wonder

Attached: Revy.jpg (820x836, 94K)

is this real?

The blood culture machine at work needs to be upgraded this year because the zip drive will no longer be supported. Apparently the company no longer sells the diskettes anymore. Anyway industrial hardware lasts forever I was still getting firmeare updates on zips until literally this year

>tfw my external HDD uses 2.0 male to male

Attached: sad.jpg (446x500, 140K)

>male to male

Attached: 1190577026614.jpg (800x602, 44K)

Yeah, I've got Hackers on UMD
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Universal_Media_Disc#Video_storage_format

fug

Attached: 31j7kGJHJLL._SL500_AC_SS350_.jpg (350x350, 9K)

I was talking about that The Rock Doom movie tho

Yeah, it came out in 2005

>most
the only one I know that has it is the galaxy s5, and that's only the base version too

I have one of these somewhere

does this count?

Attached: Dreamcast-set-orange.png (1700x1000, 1.83M)

Just bought a VGA to HDMI adapter for my Dreamcast and I'm curious how bad it's going to be

venus penus of course.

some of the equipment at my father's work exclusively accepts these things so he's always buying them when we go to the electronics swapmeet

Attached: 41JwWLYqduL.jpg (500x393, 26K)

Yikes!
What the fuck device does he operate that needs Jaz/Zip disks? CNC mill? Would think it's likely just a SCSI interface that you could connect fucking anything but that to.

it's various pieces of pressure sensor fab/test/calibration equipment,some of which is old as dicks. A lot of the rigs are either built in house or highly specialized shit that's in the annoying financial position of being too expensive to justify replacing.

zip disks were actually pretty good...

maybe if you learn some commputurz you could migrate him to using the intarwebz

that's not a micro B USB which most phones do use

that is a micro B usb 3.0.. which almost nothing uses it.

The devices that use it MOST are external USB 3.0 drives.

>USB3
>on a phone

Why?

All my external HDDs use this cable so no...