Gpu

So i have a inspiration 530s and i want to buy a to play over watch on it. I want to get a Ge-force 750. i read somewhere that this gpu; MSI GeForce GTX 750 Ti DirectX 12 N750 Ti-2GD5TLP 2GB 128-Bit GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0 x16 HDC

works for it but is out of stock. the one i want to buy is the MSI N750TI-2GD5/OC G-SYNC Support GeForce GTX 750 Ti 2GB 128-Bit GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0 Video Card. would it work for my computer?

pic is the one i want

Attached: Capture.png (709x535, 219K)

Try installing gentoo

what does that have to do with gpus?

Just get a gtx 1060 you autist

Quality thread

read the goddamn sticky you failed abortion

its the best graphics card the computer can handle.

Not sure yet but try it and let me know, ok?

Attached: op-is-a-fag.webm (960x540, 2.34M)

Attached: hmmm_crayons....png (213x237, 7K)

how did you come to that conclusion? any gtx 1050 is better in every single way, why would you want to buy a shitty outdated card?

Attached: FB_IMG_1521024802499.jpg (401x319, 16K)

Because a 750Ti is much cheaper and enough for him? Seriously, the dumb consumerist sheep on this board are insufferable.

>cheaper
It's already impossible to find a new 750ti, and a used one costs way too much (65-75€). A new 1050 costs 100€. You gotta be extremely retarded to prefer the 750ti.

Hunting down a half decade old Kepler card in mint condition surely puts one above the rest of us sheep

Once again, my old computer cant run anything better.

You can get a used one for around 50-60 euros on aliexpress

Are you fucking retarded or what? As long as you have a PCIe slot it can run anything. Don't fall for the bottleneck meme. If you play games, there's no purpose in buying a 750ti. Buy a 1050, it's an entry level card, but it's more future-proof and surely will be easier to resell. Buying a 750ti is a dead end.

the one-month shipping and no warranty or returns is definitely worth saving $40 over

Get a GeForce GT 540. Its way better and more worth your money.

PCI-E16 is compatible with anything made from 2004 up. Only difference is bus speed. Just like the old AGP 4x/8x slot. Card itself don't give a crap, it'll just transfer data at the bus speed limit. Sata bus is same way. Sata I/II/III, drive itself don't care. So to wit, you can run a 12TB drive in a 2004 era mobo w/sata 1 just fine and dandy.

buy a gt210, I hope your pc can run it

You know in some places the GPUs are overpriced, in my country the cheapest new gtx 1050 is 180$

not without UEFI you can’t, you need UEFI for partitions larger than 2TB

Don't listen to that guy.
Try installing Source Mage GNU Linux
It will fix your GPU problem, trust me.
pro tip: it has cool logo

Attached: 1497590855557.png (602x500, 27K)

Lies
Newer graphic cards may not be supported by the bios if the motherboard is old (like pcie 1.1 stuff), the "muh pcie is totally retrocompatible" is a meme.. or well, the pcie port could potentially support the new cards.. but that doesn't really matter when you get a black screen on boot cause the mobo said fuck you to the new gpu

Attached: top_baka.jpg (305x315, 27K)

Can you save package configurations system wide (similar to use flags) so you don't have to go through the menus for everything?

your computer is from 2007. even if you install a good gpu, and probably a better psu to power it, you will not get acceptable performance in overwatch.

OP. I'll literally give you my old 760 just so this thread and the idiots in it can fuck off.

but how does this help him with his gentoo problem?

I am going to cum to you tonight.

do you have a single fact to back that up?

Imagine reselling an entry level gpu for more than 40 dollars