Well Jow Forums? Will you help? There's less than a month left

Well Jow Forums? Will you help? There's less than a month left.

Attached: 2018-07-13-202833_1080x673_scrot.png (1080x673, 216K)

Other urls found in this thread:

u.lewd.se/gq2B4v.png
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is that going to work out for her? Look at her face. I can't imagine any amount of surgery will ever make her happy.

>her

Ask him if it was his own original idea to become a tranny, that normally jogs the noggin.

Then ask him who would want him to be that way.

>port device to software
oh boy(male)

man i don't mind trans people or anything but dumping that much money into a FOSS project is retarded, talk about terrible money management skills

Hopefully she can fund it. If the fundraiser gets high enough, maybe a close friend can lend the rest.

jesus. 90k for that? he got taken to the cleaners

his*

he'll kill himself soon, libreboot will die with him
not worth investing

friendly reminder that the doctor that "she" wants so bad deformed another dude's genitals so bad that they regularly consider suicide due to the pain and mutilation

not donating in this case would probably be more helpful for "her"

I remember that. Those pics were so gruesome that it honestly convinced me that the best thing for these people is to not give them money.

Fucking teeth vagina, man. What the actual fuck

links

Careful what you wish for. It's kinda horrifying.

u.lewd.se/gq2B4v.png

what did he think would happen

PAY FOR MY MORTGAGE
BUY MY TRANSFORMERS TOYS

Attached: lovly4.jpg (1200x900, 303K)

this is what happens when you fetishize science and claim it can do no wrong.
We also have a generation of kids on literal meth and a fucking fleet of the younger boomers completely hooked on literal heroin.
God I love America.
Someone sat for months and developed a way to invert a penis into a "vagina". Someone who was supposed to be highly trained in medicine and predicting outcomes.

Attached: modernmedicine.webm (640x360, 2.52M)

the sad thing is that the surgery itself, at least to my untrained eye seems clever.

Kill me now

>Help me get a literal open wound and pretend is a vagina even when I have to put tubes inside it all the time to avoid my own body from closing it because nature knows that's not a pussy.

Kek. I hope he doesn't get it.

fucking hell, it physically hurts watching this

just grab a knife lmao