Thinking about getting out of the cave of MS office and switching to open office...

Thinking about getting out of the cave of MS office and switching to open office, any pros or cons from anyone with experience?

I mainly use excel, can open office open all docx extensions?

Im a huge fan of Microsoft due to their satisfactory ratings across the board from all consumers but dont think its enough that Microsoft is the #1 highest rated software tech company.

Attached: 1531027573900.jpg (825x821, 67K)

is that from alien 5?

do you guys think those thai boys had gay sex in there

I think they did.
I think they went deep into cave just for gay sex.

Fuck ms and libreoffice LaTeX masterace

translate please to english.

Thinking of switching from forks and knives to using rocks and sticks. Any advice bros?

Office is the only good thing from Microsoft
Prepare for some anal pain if you are going into libreoffice or anything other than MS office

If there were a race between ms, libreoffice and LaTeX then the master of the race would be LaTeX.
I assume what user meant.
Correct me if I'm wrong.

oi you gotta license for that rock?

BIN THAT STICK M8

>Prepare for some anal pain if you are going into libreoffice or anything other than MS office
creepy... Right clicked this to copy paste and hit search google by accident to see they already indexed this discussion, what could it mean?

You forgot VSC. Solid programming IDE

use MS office in a VM or run it with wine

>cave
looks like they're trapped in your moms giant cunt

to be fair, a seaman did die in it

This. Or just run something good like Windows 10 Pro or Windows 7 Ultimate. Microsoft has so much better software support than Loonix.

>Thinking about getting out of the cave of MS office and switching to open office, any pros or cons from anyone with experience?
I tried libre office, its not compatible. If you're only using/creating the files yourself and not sending them to anyone then you'll only be missing features and integration with other programs.
>I mainly use excel, can open office open all docx extensions?
No. Maybe if you stick to excel 97, or 2003 format.

Actually it's an alien 13.

Good joke, boomer.

Libre can't even come close to MSoffice.

Fuck Microsoft (Office) and Libre Office. LaTex is the best.

>switching

Just fucking install it and try it out. Switching is fucking stupid because you don't have to make an either/or choice between free options. Your post is stupid and contains no real reasons for doing anything. Go be a dindu somewhere else.

excel probably has the worse compatibility. At least if your doing really advanced stuff then you're kinda fucked. But simple spreadsheet stuff shouldn't be a problem. Also use libre-office.