Aluminum Zirconium Tetrachlorohydrex gly 18% (anhydrous)

Why must I obtain and use this substance every day to appear normal and functional. What are we doing with our resources

Attached: progress.jpg (1128x1125, 195K)

Other urls found in this thread:

health.com/fitness/sweat-stress-smell-bad
my.mixtape.moe/loussa.flac
smithsonianmag.com/science-nature/a-lucky-two-percent-of-people-have-a-gene-for-stink-free-armpits-2508106/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Lose weight, swine. Change to another deodorant. Physical activity and a healthy diet.
Subhuman pig

your small little mind can't comprehend the synthesis of this compound. you'd be a sniveling worm without it

Not my field of study, babe, npt interested. Have fun stinking, little piggy.

>his third world deodorant has aluminium in it
Enjoy your cancer.

Sweaty smelly armpits are the worst, they ruin your shirt and make you smell like a paki

Attached: 1530705653981.jpg (725x720, 62K)

>Zirconium
kek

>Why must I obtain and use this substance every day
because it's advertised on TV.
like a normal person would do, when you have stinky armpits or feet, you either try rubbing alcohol on them to kill the bacteria or go to a doctor and ask for medication to help clean your skin.
Sweat is an odorless salty liquid.
Your skin is dirty and/or infected with microorganisms.

I just use baking soda and I literally never smell, you have to put small amounts on your underarms though or it will start to itch and peel your skin

I take 2 showers a day and scrub my entire body vigorously until it is red and raw. Even if I don't go anywhere and just stay at home, but sweat for a while, my armpits will still stink. Why?

you also need to wear clothes shower, take care of your dental health, and act in a socially acceptable manner. Lets get to the real question: Did you get that schitzo made drawing from the wikipedia article on schizophrenia?

you have depression/anxiety?

based

There no need to use an antiperspirant
Just use fucking axe dude

Attached: 1500844548243.png (222x293, 148K)

>Anxiety
Yes, I take clonazepam for it

What's your diet like bud

Normal/balanced I guess
I don't eat junk food or drink soda, only water
A usual day:
Breakfast: Cheerios cereal with 2% milk and a banana
Lunch: Ham and cheese on rye bread
Dinner: Pasta with chicken and tomato sauce
Snack: granola bar, nuts, various fruits

idiot. some people just smell like shit when sweating, it's genetic and has almost nothing to do with life habits (apart from how often you shower, of course)

Cheerios are junk food.

didn't you know that makes you smell like shit? like literal shit pretty sure you have noticed

I also have anxiety, there are some special deodorants that work with it

health.com/fitness/sweat-stress-smell-bad

Shave your armpits, not joking

Thread theme my.mixtape.moe/loussa.flac

Attached: Cover.jpg (600x599, 86K)

There's quite a few carbs and eefined food there user
But as said, some people are just naturally sweaty. You can try your best to eat the cleaniest fruits, veggies, and meat, but using antiperspirant is just easier

Where the fuck are your greens and your veggies?

Get Certain Dri. It uses Aluminum chloride because the particles are smaller, therefore they get deeper in the pores and more effectively block them so you don't sweat.

Attached: certain-dri.jpg (800x800, 216K)

>american education
Holy fuck
Fucking watermelon slurping nigger subhuman. Up to 4 kg of your mass is made up by bacteria which literally keep you alive and incidentally make up 90% of your brain power
Kill yourself immediately
Using alcohol on your body. Holy shit. You fucking literal nigger apes. Hitler should have nuked you

Protip: Deodorant repels harmful wifi and cell phone radiation.

the two percent of people with the gene for odorless BO don't understand what the overwhelming majority of us go through
smithsonianmag.com/science-nature/a-lucky-two-percent-of-people-have-a-gene-for-stink-free-armpits-2508106/

if you have super dry earwax, that's tied to the same gene

the body eliminates certain toxins through sweat

>you get cancer from a proper antiperspirant
Epic

gay

MEAN

The blackouts. It's you. You are the killer. You have no memory of what happened. It happens when you black out. That's when the killings happen.

>they ruin your shirt
wear black

You should take an SSRI instead, benzos are terribly addictive with awful withdrawal symptoms. I switched and it changed my life for the better.

while i feel OP is most likely a smelly poo in loo who reeks of bhaji

aluminum is neurotoxic not sure about cancer but it will most likely lead to early onset Alzheimer , dementia, parkinsons , ALS , or any other host of neurological
diseases

you can just use alum salt such a potassium alum followed by a natural aluminum free deodorant

you won't smell like you have just come from your favorite designated street nor will you be designating your bloomers in your early sixties

>aluminum is neurotoxic
>aluminum free deodorant
>use alum salt
oh no no no

Attached: 1530384581737.jpg (761x764, 142K)

YES GOY! HAVE AN ((((SSRI)))) IT WILL CURE YOU! OY VEY DIDN'T YOU KNOW YOU CAN GET ADDICTED TO BENZOS??

i thought potassium alum is natural and not as neurotoxic

You can get seizures/die from benzo withdrawal.

thats if you're a degenerate who takes benzos to get high. if you're not a fucking pussy you can stop taking benzos and live a normal life as long as you have the right attitude.

t. diagnosed with meme 'severe depression' and APD and was prescribed alprazolam 2mg daily but now i just get my script and sell the pills to the local niggers for extra money.

>APD
meant fucking ASPD btw. i'm just trying to show you the light to quit doing what the jews want you to do, man up and fucking do the shit in life that you want to do.

I took five separate SSRIs and not one of them did a goddamned thing. They're sugar pills, a placebo. Shrinks just try very hard to prescribe them because they can't get you high or kill you if you eat a whole bottle.

You sound fairly degenerate and depressed.

>if you're not a fucking pussy
If you weren't a pussy you wouldn't be on benzos in the first place.

How do people do this? I'm always smooth even at 40 degrees. Previous GF said she loved the smell of it. The only thing that gets wet is my hands, but it's cold, like... It's cold.

I recall being in highschool and doing thermometers with Arduino, and obviously to test if it was working we just pinched 2 fingers on it.

I didn't get why it wasn't working because it wasn't going up, but down 2 degree... The teacher also didn't know, found out it was me...