Can we finally rename this board from Jow Forums - Technology to Jow Forums - Tech-illiterate?

Can we finally rename this board from Jow Forums - Technology to Jow Forums - Tech-illiterate?

It seems that common theme here is using 10 years old ThinkPads, deprecated programming languages, dumbphones, Windows XP/7 etc. This board is as ass-backwards as it gets.

Attached: photo_2018-04-06_09-24-07.jpg (600x900, 63K)

>essential android apps thread everyday
>browser war thread everyday
>amd vs intel everyday
>android vs ios everyday
>"apple fanboys will defend this" thread everyday.
>screenfetch/speccy thread everyday
>dataming thread everyday
The quality of this board has gotten absolute dogshit.

>bait threads everyday

This word search image contains no vowels except for the letter A. Surrounding each letter A is the letters G and Y, ensuring that the word GAY occurs a total of 11 times. Also surrounding each letter A is a number of uncommonly used consonants that cannot be used to form words in conjunction with that A, including an overabundance of the letters Q and Ç.

There are a grand total of two instances where words other than GAY can be formed, depending on one's willingness to interpret the rules. The A in the third row can be used to make the word WAX, going from bottom to top. The A in the 6th row can be used to make LA, to imply Los Angeles or Louisiana.

Interestingly enough, this search also contains LQTBG as a substring, which is just an anagram of LGBTQ.

Attached: 1518563963099.jpg (604x604, 92K)

Well I guess you're gay

>gay
Every fabulous day.

some of you people are fucking retarded

this seppeku puzzle is rigged, the only words it has in it is gay

install gentoo

The only problems are the tech company fanboy wars.
>muh browser elitism
>muh and vs intel
>muh anti apple
>muh battleztation
>muh Windows is le botnet
>speccy thread

The wrong half of this board is a materialist obsessed vanity parade for the consumerist cuck

Attached: Capture.png (542x500, 470K)

>way
>day
>wax
>lag
>lay
>bay
>bag
>pay
>hay
And yet
> There are a grand total of two instances where words other than GAY can be formed
Maybe you are gay.

thanks for calling me a qt!

You're welcome cutie

So, you like CoCs?

Words are formed left-to-right or top-to-bottom. Also no initials. So both WAX and LA are out.

> Words are formed left-to-right or top-to-bottom. Also no initials. So both WAX and LA are out.
Source : my ass.

Gratz, you know some words!
Now the hard part: finding them on the fucking picture.

>The
what does it mean?

Yes, throw these out
Shut yer trap

There's your (You).

Attached: 1531561530822_.jpg (600x900, 81K)

If you're breaking all the rules, why don't you just pick random letters without any regard for placement and call self a winner?

>FHD
th...thanks?

What fucken rules? I don't see any rules in OP's post other than "The first word you see describes you".

Attached: image.jpg (480x678, 52K)

Words don't go right to left unless you're a kike and they certainly don't change directions.

It took a while but I finally saw WAX.

>tfw using instruction set older than me

Attached: flat,1000x1000,075,f.jpg (1000x1000, 86K)

So, are you guys gay or just waxing your legs to appeal to dudes more?

Words are not written in a sqare grid with random letters all around them either.

>this vehicle is not a car because it isn't on a road nor in a garage

I see you are new to word finds.

Obviously you can't be tech literate unless you're using the latest chink manufactured tracking device or spending thousands on garbage you won't use for anything.