Say something nice about Object Pascal

Say something nice about Object Pascal.

Attached: 000.jpg (500x663, 44K)

No

No.

Alright kid, I don't who you are or where you live, but that is going to change. Soon. That's right, I'm going to find out where you live and I'm going to fucking KILL you. Why, you ask? Take a look at the picture you attatched to the originel post of the thread. Yeah, notice anything? It seems that you have used JEZEBELS to further aggregate attention to your thread. Big mistake, buck-o. I am going to kill you for many reasons, but the principle one will be this propensity of yours to propagate licentious behavior which is the utter buttress of our society's (and our individual souls') downfall. No no, don't bother trying to delete it, the deed is done. You were dead the moment you attached these scantily whores to your post and filled out the captcha.

You think it's easy being me? You don't know the half of it, kid. You don't know the sort of rejection I've faced. And this is my territory you;re in. I bet you thought you could just come into this board and post whatever you wanted, like /b/ or Jow Forums, rite? Wrong. I and many others come here for the specific point of discussing TECHNOLOGY. Read that word carefully, look it up if you have too. And while we were amiably pursing this noble subject of erudition, you came along and decided it was a propitious idea to put a libidinally charge representation of what I, and many others on this board, cannot attain on the front fucking page. You cretin. You sad, dead, little phallus-minded moron.

So in conclusion: prepare yourself. Post whatever jezebels you have left, with the time you have (it isn't very much time). I'm coming for you, bitch.

Attached: lol (2).jpg (2400x1554, 2.01M)

It's comfy.
Coding in it right now.

Begin
he cute
End.

pays my bills so it's allright I guess

Actually my favourite language. Been using Delphi since version 1.0. Not case-hypersensitive, nice strong typing, and actually quite powerful.

It comes with a lot of comfy sample programs.

user, you really need to get a life. That's some shitty, seriously /b/-grade copypasta.

dumb jezebel scum

Attached: 1500082900410.png (669x514, 25K)

It looks better than your pic and compiles way faster than C++.

Man needs sauce and/or a name

>and compiles way faster than C++.
Isn't that because pascal compilers are single pass?

Lazarus compiles in a blink of an eye.
IDE is great for drag'n'drop building gui applications.

name?

Bush's baked beans

It is the only language besides C in which a modern competitive chess program has been written. (In fact, that program, Booot, is currently leading the World Championship being played this weekend in Stockholm.)

name for the love of God, she's perfect

>Russian
>delphi
Are Slavs the only people who still use this?

Sounds like you don't like us.

But no, grammar schools all over lower saxony in Germany teach it in cs class

slavs are my favorite people )))

weirdest boner I have had in a while
and no.

I'd eat her beans if you know what I mean

>beans
Java, not even once.

this nigga eatin beans

No
Die already boomer

Attached: thosbeans.jpg (640x621, 36K)

tldr plz

Don't make fun of old people.

Alright kid, I don't who you are or where you live, but that is going to change. Soon. That's right, I'm going to find out where you live and I'm going to fucking KILL you. Why, you ask? Take a look at the picture you attatched to the originel post of the thread. Yeah, notice anything? It seems that you have used JEZEBELS to further aggregate attention to your thread. Big mistake, buck-o. I am going to kill you for many reasons, but the principle one will be this propensity of yours to propagate licentious behavior which is the utter buttress of our society's (and our individual souls') downfall. No no, don't bother trying to delete it, the deed is done. You were dead the moment you attached these scantily whores to your post and filled out the captcha.

You think it's easy being me? You don't know the half of it, kid. You don't know the sort of rejection I've faced. And this is my territory you;re in. I bet you thought you could just come into this board and post whatever you wanted, like /b/ or Jow Forums, rite? Wrong. I and many others come here for the specific point of discussing TECHNOLOGY. Read that word carefully, look it up if you have too. And while we were amiably pursing this noble subject of erudition, you came along and decided it was a propitious idea to put a libidinally charge representation of what I, and many others on this board, cannot attain on the front fucking page. You cretin. You sad, dead, little phallus-minded moron.

So in conclusion: prepare yourself. Post whatever jezebels you have left, with the time you have (it isn't very much time). I'm coming for you, bitch.

im thinking bout thos beans too, user

>Isn't that because pascal compilers are single pass?
These days calling a compiler multi-pass vs single pass is basically a meaningless term, because back then one pass meant one process execution for that pass, unlike today, because it all fits in RAM now. It's mostly because pascal has no headers and proper modules (that reduces work in various places) and otherwise sane language design.

No it isn't its wonderful copypasta

Someone just visited w&m thread on /hc/.

I don't get it.

Attached: 4.jpg (960x638, 176K)

name or souce pleeeeeease