How can I make $300k+ with a career in tech?

There are so many lowball companies

Attached: 1506516811565.jpg (1415x622, 268K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/results?search_query=bible way to heaven
levels.fyi/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why is that buzzword longer every time I'm reminded of it?

LGBTQRSTUVWXYZ

>How can I make $300k+ with a career in tech?
You can move to California, where you get paid 90k in base salary and 210k in RSUs.
PS: The full 210k worth of RSUs are meted out over multiple years.
PPS: Shares are only worth anything if the company is actually doing well.
PPPS: A company can make shares at will/

Religion is an essential part of a STEM education

Invent something, patent something you or someone else invented, have glorious ideas, etc

Google gives out 100k+ refreshers every year

>Christian cross
Into the trash it goes.

Satanism is all you need.

Attached: tumblr_o8kxzskZ5v1v43b53o1_500.jpg (500x500, 25K)

This is false. I only got a 90k refresh last year right after being promoted to a L4. Though I guess it rose to 100k by now.

always solid

time to launch another chat app so you can get to L5 and get 150k+ refreshes

>christian cross
It's clearly an inverted Petrine Cross - which is a symbol of the pope. So it's, like, extra-satanic!

>And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

Satan is a loser. One day he is getting thrown into hell to burn forever. The only thing he can do is deceive people into rejecting salvation and going to hell with him. Bible says most people are losers too that will end up going to hell.

>They that see thee shall narrowly look upon thee, and consider thee, saying, Is this the man that made the earth to tremble, that did shake kingdoms;

We'll see satan one day and see how pathetic he is

youtube.com/results?search_query=bible way to heaven

It's popular misconception that cross of Saint Peter is symbol of satanism. It's not.
Media jews spread these lies.
Saint Peter demanded to be crucified upside down because he thought he's unworthy to be crucified like Jesus.
There's no satanism here.

Satanic symbols are baphomet amd others adopted by A. LaVey. (i.e. Leviathan cross)

Satanism you "know" is probably brainwashed version by christian jews to scare brainlets into believing god.

Attached: 1505915503020.jpg (1120x1120, 97K)

Satan is a metaphor.
kys you christian jew

God is a mentally retarded
Read story about Cain and Able

Attached: 1499133624882.jpg (835x703, 82K)

Your options are
>Finance - google for Fintech companies like Jane Street
>Netflix
>Become a PhD and get warehoused by Google as a 'distinguished engineer'
>Have 2 jobs at once
>Sell shit like a Shopify plugin people will want to rent
>Consulting

The easiest is probably fintech, you can get in there if you know what you're doing and move up if willing to learn to make real money. Netflix if you are a FreeBSD core dev then you can apply there or have massive experience doing distributed computing. Google they will recruit any PhD and just stuff them somewhere doing nothing or have them doing laughably brainlet work so no competitors can get access to them. By 2 jobs at once, I mean moonlighting freelancing on the interwebs after or before your other job. By consulting you need to have a specialization and years of expertise plus a network to shill your consulting services

Is machine learning a good specialization if you're looking for a job with opportunities/growth, good environment? Is the field competitive?

Bible says one day people look upon satan and say "is this the man...?" So according to the bible he's an actual individual and not just a metaphor. The bible says he will be thrown into the lake of fire to burn forever.

Judaism teaches that bible stories are just metaphors because they want to believe whatever they want to believe, and not the truth. Jesus Christ called the jews that wanted to kill him children of the devil.

Did you know that faggots prefer Tel Aviv over any other city in the world? Disgusting queers prefer Tel Aviv, Israel.

>And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not.

Attached: screenshot.undefined.jpg (678x1373, 422K)

Be of African descent

>burn
>fire
The Bible has no mention of eternal flames those were a construct invented by Dantes Inferno. Hell is just a place away from the light of God.

>distinguished engineer
those are paid at least 2 million a year

God hasn't directly intervened in events on Earth in thousands of years...

>he thinks I'm talking about biblical satan
Brainlet

Cain and Abel
by Bible
Shortened version by me

>God says to Eve and Adam to be vegans
>Cain - farmer, Abel - Shepherd
>God requires offerings from them
>Cain gives fines veggies, Abel finest meat
>God: fuck you Cain and your veggies!
>God: be more like good goy Abel
>Cain kills Abel because Abel is a cuck
>God says something retarded like: Cain, you're cursed to never settle in one place for the rest of your life! And when you try to grow something, you'll get no veggies!
Why it's retarded? You can't grow crops while you're wondering around the world. Farming requires to be settled.
>Because Cain was chad, says fuck god and his curses, let's make first city!
Pretty story. It might worked back then, now it sounds plain stupid.

inb4
>it's metaphor!
So it's metaphor when it suits you, right?
What about that part where angels comes to Earth and rapes women?
What did god meant by this?

Attached: 224eb7f6663db458998fcaff7589484d.gif (220x220, 11K)

go back to /x/

There's nothing /x/ about satanism.
And this faggot asked for it.

Attached: 1495389320376.gif (291x300, 2.92M)

It's been well over 50 years since satanism was established as something unrelated to christianity

You don't. Tech jobs are the new factory jobs, except the tech industry knows no such thing as unions or loyalty. You're expendable.

You were born too late. You've missed the boat, even Pajeets can code.

>where you get paid 90k in base salary and 210k in RSUs.
PS: The full 210k worth of RSUs are meted out over multiple years.

Did you just make those figures up. What kind of shitty company are you working at where you're only getting payed 90/210 TC

this, i'm like 170k/400k + bonus + refresh + 401k match + ...

Public company?
FAANG?

yeah, typical l4 pay

> two(2) of the following words are not like the others. Can you find out which ones?

Google T4?
Facebook E4?

That seems really high for that level.

top 10% of band, I need a promo soon

Congrats, you must have smashed interviews.
I got an offer of 160/300 + 100k sign-on at E4.

Science and math
Everything else has close relations to social environment.

>study programming
>build ransomware
>infect multiple companies
>make over $300k

It's the easiest way, desu.

>Consulting

well this is a nice surprise. I'm doing this at a company rn, I assume you're talking about independent consulting?

opportunity/growth: absolutely

good environ: usually...just make sure it's at a software-focused company

competitive: at the moment there's a serious lack of qualified candidates that actually know their stuff. if you can prove your skill then you're in

All of that being said, there's a ceiling on income. I'm sure there are those that make it into the $300k club but they're few and far between unless you go entrepreneurial

you really need to read up levels.fyi/

The R stands for Reading you gullible fucks

no it stands for religion

If arts is going to be there, I'm okay with religion being there too.

Realistically, the only way you could make that kind of money was to work in a Google for a few years, then quit to some startup with a angel investor with deep pockets. It'd last a few years but that's the only way an average or above average person could see that kind of money.

You could probably make that in Wall Street in a major investment back or some hedge fund, but you'd need to have a spotless academic record through to postdoc from a top college and be extremely well connected and lucky.

There are C level roles in most verticals that would pay around that too, but you have to be more of a politician than a techie to get here.

>mfw seeing "be nigger" as legitimate advice instead of an insult for the first time

Attached: Oqu6hKJ_d.jpg (574x768, 63K)

yeah if you're a fucking faggot doing web programming maybe

Pajeets can barely do native apps and definitely can't do anything low level with C or assembly.

90k isn't liveable unless you do an hour commute in the Bay area.

Attached: Youfaggot.jpg (762x785, 193K)

He stopped showing up when we invented cameras, he's shy like that