What's the most advanced thing you've ever programmed, Jow Forums?

For me, it's a knowledge graph system built in haskell, with built-in inference in prolog.

Attached: totb_john.jpg (576x436, 49K)

Same

Same

A calculator in assembly that could do log functions.

Stupid. Stay out of my thread

blackjack

An ambient occlusion system built in c++

Not advanced so much as long and tedious but a text based rpg fighting game with classes

>John "I'm such an apple fanboy that I went to jail for a year because of it" Carmack
stop posting that picture it's annoying

a c++ thread archiver for Jow Forums
(i accept project recommendations that could take ~2 weeks and keep boredom away)

Attached: 300px-Feel_Guy.jpg (300x300, 10K)

Caesar cypher in python ;^)]

is it concurrent? If not, make it so.

>>John "I'm such an apple fanboy that I went to jail for a year because of it" Carmack
ahahah what?
story?

Hello World

John Carmack is the smartest programmer that stupid people know.

look it's a Silicon Graphics/Integraph InterView 28hd96 color monitor.
It’s basically a 28-inch CRT that weighed a back-breaking 45kg (99.5lb).
Its dimensions were 49.5 x 69.9 x 62cm and its typical power consumption was 180 watts!
The actual display size was only 25.9 inches, and the brightness maxed out at 100cd/m2

from 1995

a calculator made in java with swing

Read "Masters of Doom". I got it signed by John Romero. Basically, Carmack and friends tried to steal some Apple computers during the night, but one of his FAT friend opened the window, thus triggering the alarms. Carmack was in juvenile school for a year, with no access to computers. All he did was work out and go to school and back.

Later, when he got rich, he bailed out one of his friends out of prison. Then, donated to FSF, then donated for the local police. Crazy dude.

A chat client and server in java. 95% copy paste from stackexchange. Got me a good grade in school.

Attached: wSexci4F6G7iGSH3JaVILvO7JN1pS9a6kdhZoB8d2Bo.jpg (640x763, 51K)

A working poker bot based on Nash equilibria

4chanX

fizzbuzz

based infoposter