Lol

lol

Attached: Screenshot_20180714-165446.png (2880x1440, 1.86M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tZiSxPvuPLc
discussions.apple.com/thread/5823810
youtube.com/watch?v=vD7baUgz1tI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Oh no, laptop A is a few centimeters thicker than laptop B. It's practically ruined.

Damn, just look how many ports she has. I can probably stick like 4-5 USB devices into her at the same time.

What are we going to do on the thickbad? OwO

Attached: 1531454855235.jpg (2184x1692, 992K)

The 90s vs the future.
Jow Forums is just a bunch of nostalgic idiots who can't accept change.

stop sexualizing hardware

it only takes a single USB-C port for me to charge my MBP and display to two external monitors. wireless keyboard + mouse, and a hub in the back of the monitor for ethernet + external HDDs means i can bring my laptop to work, single cord and get a working desktop, and then bring it home with me whenever i want for working at home.

it was a shitty beginning with all the dongles and crap, but once all my stuff upgraded it's really nice.

Hypothesis A: you're a baiting faggot. In this case, go fuck yourself.

Hypothesis B: you're a memester faggot. In this case, go fuck yourself worse, because you're not only a faggot, you like technological devolution.

top: small and streamlined, feminine
bot: big and materialistic, masculine

>just hold still while I slip this onto you, girl
>nice and easy now
UwU

Attached: thiccpad.jpg (830x467, 24K)

>800mhz throttle book with no ports vs actual computer
hmmmm

Attached: 1519078327960.png (379x205, 19K)

last summer i was at a wedding and someone prepared a video and wanted to show it to the crowd. turned out, her macbook didn't have hdmi or vga, so no way to connect it to a state of the art beamer. luckily, i was in charge of the music and helped out with my 10yr old dell mini 9 that was sporting spotify.

>not carrying the USB-C to HDMI dongle
>not carrying the USB-C to DP dongle
>not carrying the USB-C to 3.5mm jack dongle
>not carrying the USB-C to USB A dongle
>not carrying the USB-C to SD card reader dongle
>not carrying the USB-C to power cable dongle
>not carrying the USB-C to Thunderbolt dongle
>not carrying the USB-C to buttplug dongle

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ not shit i deal with, i just do devops/programming work. and if i ever need to present we've got chromecasts/apple TVs in every projector/TV so it's ~wireless~

I don't get it.
Is OP laughing at the top laptop being a house-fire causing piece of shit while the laptop under it not only has ample cooling and airflow but also some replaceable and upgradable parts?

Gosh, too bad their isn't a free market economy where a person can choose to buy the item that fits their use case.

Spot the Tim Cuck dicksucker.

>their use case
How does having a throttling piece of heated shit with no airflow, no modifiable parts, and a major lack of basic I/O, qualify as a "use case"? That's like saying "someone has a use case for a hammer made out of cardboard".

What thinkpad is?

*folds cat ears back and blushes*
Wh-what are you doing with that USB stick? >w

>virgin throttlebox vs. chad pad

I bought a P51 and I fucking love this machine. I've owned it for a year now and I plan on using this machine for another 10 years at least.

see works for me.

>few centimeters

Kill yourself blind lying retard

When the 15" MacBook Pro had a frame with hinges attached to it instead of them sensibly being attached to a backplate, so they constantly broke like paperclips.

When the graphics chips were dying on all the Apple computers. Apple was forced to help by a class action lawsuit. How that worked? They put an Apple diagnostic disc into your computer to decide whether they may or may not help you, based on whether the test passes. Of course, it can't work if you don't have a functional graphics chip.

"Unibody" 15" MacBook Pro. Except it was made out of 2 pieces stuck together with adhesive. Not only that, it was so well designed with such build quality, the fan exhausting the heat these MacTurd Pros built up, was positioned to exhaust into the adhesive directly. End result: Computers falling apart everywhere.

A1286 model with the 2850 board, which was failing because the sensors would keep the fans at 1000 RPM when FinalCut Pro was rendering and running a video for 20 minutes straight.

-~2010
iPhone 4 comes out. $600 phone that you could not hold in your hand without dropping a call. Apple is not at fault, it's your fault for not holding the phone correctly on your fucking face!!!

820-2915 board comes out. Throttling the CPU out of the box with no dust, at 70 fahrenheit room temp. A $2000 machine, throttling and functioning worse than a shitty $300 Acer at that time.

Apple TrashCan Pro gets released. 2015 models start having major graphical issues that may cause distorted video, no video, system instability, freezing, restarts, shut downs, or may prevent system start up. AMD's FirePro D500 (high-end model) and D700 (built-to-order) GPUs are affected. Apple launches repair program in Feb 2016...

Apple shitPhone 6 and 6 Plus with the "Touch Disease" due to shitty soldering system of the Touch IC chips.

>pic
theoutline.com/post/5052/apple-admits-its-computers-are-broken?zd=1&zi=rizdy6zs

Apple experience and quality.

Attached: 1530623552358.png (726x611, 419K)

>female laptop on top

MACTODDLERS BTFO

I wonder which one will last ten years.

Forgot the new MacBooks frying their own cpus because fans don't turn on till 70-80c

>fragile soda cans that incinerate any surface you place them on and randomly detonate or die if a speck of dust or drop of water gets in
>vs
>professional grade workstations
It's not even a contest.

Attached: 1527050638024.jpg (2000x1333, 311K)

Definitely the MBP. Apple's got great customer support if there's issues, and if there's every a widescale issue they start repair programs and either fix the device or replace it with a modern equivalent.

Lenovo goes "oh, u outta da wan year warrantie? ha ha go buy our enterprise sapport or suck it fattie ha ha" if you got issues with your CumPad.

big if true

=3

WOAH the bottom one may be too heavy for your dainty hands and buggy whip arms

Not forgot, just 2000 character limit met.
There's also the 2011-2013 line of MacBook Pros including Rentina line between 2012-2013 having premature death caused by design flaw with the GPU, which lead to a Class Action Suit, which lead to a repair program only 4 years after the facts.
There's too much shit to list.

>not getting this over the top sarcasm
Get a grip.

Their fault for not carrying a ridiculously small dongle that solves said problem. I'm sorry, but I have zero tolerance for other macfags. I hate how they're all so self-absorbed that they expect the rest of the world to accommodate them and act like a piece of hardware is old or deficient in some way if it doesn't have a thunderbolt port, or some other port that is only the standard on Macs, i.e. less than 12% of all computers. Same shit happened with FireWire, Mac users would act like hardware without FireWire were obsolete trash when only a tiny handful of non-Macs had FireWire ports.

I'm sure I'm not a common macfag, because I actually have a case on my Mac to hide that it even is one so other macfags don't try to draw me into their inane bullshit parroting of misused buzzwords and senseless stats to justify their purchase to themselves. I love my Mac, but I'm not deluded enough to believe that it's somehow "better" than other laptops with the same specs, and I know that in most cases the garbage thermals actually make it worse than other laptops with comparable hardware, but I prefer macOS after spending 24 years on GNU+Linux exclusively. I would do a hackintosh, but honestly it's just easier to sell my Mac to someone for 70-80% of the original retail and add $300-$500 and buy a new Mac and repeat the process when it's time to upgrade.

Thinkpads have literally had this for fucking years with the dock connector, but I'm glad you finally caught up with decade old laptops.

I'd take the big one any day simply because I like holding things that don't feel like they'll break like a twig

Haha ur a fag who is just too poor to buy QUALITY APPLE HARDWARE. Enjoy ur shitty chink Lelnovo which will brake in a few years anyways........

I'll show you later.

>$7000 in ThinkPads

Maybe if you bought them brand new kek. That's closer to $700 in ThinkPads.

>lying shitposter vs real life
Huh...

I'll bite anyways, watch this.
youtube.com/watch?v=tZiSxPvuPLc

don't forget iBend

it sure is summer in here

discussions.apple.com/thread/5823810

Attached: Screen Shot 2014-01-25 at 00.08.59.png (338x740, 100K)

And this... youtube.com/watch?v=vD7baUgz1tI

let's drop test both of them

My disdain towards Apple won't magically erase my disdain for that Manletcuck Soÿleaf dumbfuck marketer.

>Basedleaf dumbfucker marketer
what the fuck are you talking about

There's only Manletcuck Soÿleaf tech-illiterate marketer who targets children on YouTube and is named Linus.

Are you retarded? at least open the fucking video before going full sperg.

>Apple declines to repair Linus' $5000+ iMac Pro
Gee, i wonder which Linus could be the object of this video's free marketing spiel?

The MacBook Pro has a headphone jack, dummy.
Everything else can be accomplished with a single USB hub.

Attached: 1515163888457.jpg (395x387, 18K)

Who cares, a big laptop is too heavy for your söyboy arms?

Most laptops doens't force you to have a USB hub just to do basisc things like HDMI.

DONGLED

Attached: 8sVIYQL.jpg (1536x2048, 311K)

>use case
>be a virtual signalling fag

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting

\G\ can only afford one of those.

>So Im going to take out all the ports so you have to buy my official dongles
>T-thanks master

Do applefags love to get screwed over? No wonder apple gets so much profit, its costumers are literal retards

Prove him wrong instead of calling him a Shitposter.

I've got both of these machines and I still prefer my P51.
>shitty keyboard
>glossy glass screen
>battery isn't as amazing as people say, getting like 4 hrs tops
>macOS is honestly one of the worst computer experiences of my life
>absolutely no customization, Google how to fix things to my liking, get told "that's intended behavior"

This is why you never argue with iToddlers.

If they want to believe the iGeniusus won't rape his pink iAnus every time he has an issue let them.
Tech retards are tech retards because they never learn in the first place.

>be me
>typing away on my thinkpad
>making cad models with 6000+ parts
>see Stacy on her MacBook pro
>she's on Facebook
>approach Stacy
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE OVERPICED FACEBOOK MACHINE FUCKING ISHEEP
>pull out my BBC (big black computer)
>smash stacy's fagbook into a million pieces with my BBC
>WHAT THE FUCK user
>ITODLERS BTFO LOL

Do any of my fellow Thinkchads know this feel?

>"Everything else can be accomplished with a single USB hub."
>posts a picture of someone using an abnormal and unnecessary amount of dongles for laffs
haha yes lol dongles indeed

Attached: hyperdrive2.jpg (425x283, 8K)

That's actually innovative. It's nice to have few ports as possible on your laptop.

Attached: 1376886565448.gif (500x500, 2.07M)

THICC
lets slam them into each other and see which one servives

Of course it's brand new prices the Apple price is also brand new :)

Are you okay?

delet this

Most os’ don’t require you to recompile the kernel just so it can output to a second screen above 800x600pixels.

stop samefagging redstar

>It's nice to have few ports as possible on your laptop.
In what world?
You can't just tell people its nice to pay for eating shit and expect them to believe you

What the fuck are you talking about? Nobody is talking about OS

>inb4 idots take the image too seriously again
Oh too late

>needs an adapter to get the same ports literally every other laptop in the world has built in.

haha yes lol aren't you speshul

Troll’d

Attached: 1443964817980.png (681x539, 27K)

Bend over to the BBC white boi

>regurgitating the same arguments people threw around when Apple removed the floppy disk drive
>and the headphone jack
>and the CD drive
*yawn*

Uh, I already have a BBC. (Big Black Computer)

>itoddlers find this bullshit not only acceptable but desirable
brain damaged

Yeah, you're obviously going to need an adapter to make the new standard backwards compatible. But as time goes on, the converters will become less and less necessary, and you'll find yourself using it on fewer occasions.
USB C is the last port, and the MacBook is just early to the party.

>my laptop is superior because it is thin (but lacks all the shit that is required for business usage)
lol

Listen, as someone writing this on a 2017 model of the MacBook Pro this thing is shit.

The keyboard is loud as fuck and my fingers hurt. Why did I buy this? I got 25% off thanks to a friend at Apple. Besides that, it works well with my iPhone and other iShit because I like continuity.

Yeah I'm a slut for Apple at this point. Jony Ive has a fucking hard on for thin shit and now my fingers hurt, fuck me.

Not only that I bought this shit less than a month ago before the new one came out - fuck me right.

Bottom line: who gives a fuck. We're all gonna die one day and my fingers still hurt.

What if they just put all those ports back on the laptop?

i still use all of those you raging homo

this reads like pasta

Listen, this isn't linguini. This is my story, every fucking letter I tap on fucking hurts.

I bet making pasta wouldn't hurt as bad as writing on this fucking keyboard. I'm talking the kind that takes work.

In the meantime, I feel like I should wear gloves or put cotton on my fingertips because otherwise my fingers are gonna break off.

Why does it sound like whenever I write, I'm doing my best Mark Twain impression? It sounds like I'm writing the next great American novel.

I hate this, and yes, my fingers still hurt. Fuck you Jony Ive.

OMG!

Attached: vlcsnap-2018-07-14-23h16m22s644.png (1280x720, 341K)

>"h-h-hey guys it's all good, onboard memory that you can change on thinkpads is fast so you can all ignore the cpu throttling to 0.8 GHz now h-ha ha"

Attached: 1528680622690.jpg (1920x1080, 215K)

This story is false, the MacBook Pro has HDMI over USB-C, so you just didn't bring a USB-C to HDMI cable.

FAIL.

Good luck getting your data backed up from that proprietary ssd

fake

You can't put THAT Apple SSD.

Also, the MBP is much faster than the Xeon on the P70.

AYY LMAO

Also the MBP is thinner and has a much better battery life

LOL, wut?

Attached: 3e315acf6b6b1ac49214dc702b56bb12-hi.jpg (800x367, 34K)

Good luck doing that when the mainboard is broken and the laptop doesn't boot

>all these mental gymnastics just because we're all talking shit about shitty corporation that bleeds their wallets faster than a machete to the jugular.
apple fans are pathetic

>"guru3d.com/articles_pages/samsung_970_pro_m_2_512gb_nvme_ssd_review,15.html"

Attached: image9.png (400x320, 38K)

not him but I can see the appeal. unless you have literally no money left when you buy these machines you can just stick with the ports relative to your interests and buy a few dongles when you need them. it's not like they've cut off support for those i/o altogether, you just won't see the ports on the machine itself because the company is trying to maintain a manageable form factor. also, thunderbolt 3 is the shit