Help me

I have a usb with windows 10 installer shit on it
now after i installed windows 10 on my computer i still wanna use the usb, but for some reason it wont show up. The windows files still show up when i go into the mother board, but it wont be found in any of my computer but will be found in the motherboards of all 5 computers. How the fuck do i clear this usb from the windows 10 installer shit so i can use it again.

Attached: nigger shit.jpg (225x225, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5zM1QpUem08
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

jesi ti retardiran?

also your english is horrible.

Not from that part of balkan

Why the fuck should i care about my English skills on a Vietnames gay weaboo sweatshop board?

>not that part of balkan

well then your poor english and lack of basic knowledge on how to format a fucking usb is explained by you being a dirty shitskin.

install gentoo

Use "Disk Management" to format the drive.

Nie umiesz tego jakos inaczej ulozyc?
Bo to jest kurwa nieczytalne

Attached: 1527046298311.jpg (1024x903, 70K)

diskpart

Was that why did the chicken cross the road

>My name is balkan slav, im from slovenia not niggeralbania

I know English isn't your primary language but you could at least make an attempt at reading the sticky.

I have tried going into disk managment, but it does not even show up there

>being this retard

Its not that I don´t know how to speak English. I just cant be bothered to put down time on my grammar at this Taiwanese doll making board

DISKPART

I have tried this, but it does not work.

Most of the users on here are American.
Also why the hurry?
No one of us is getting paid for helping you.

Can you elaborate?

going on a shitty vacation with my family and i need this usb so fucking bad since one of my fucking clients decided to try and attack the fucking victim again and this fucking nigger fucked over my vacation so fucking bad that i want to kill him myself i honestly hate being a lawyer. I literally have 1.2GB of just papers and pictures i have to go through

Literally nothing shows up.
I have tried to go into the disk management and tried using the Diskpart in cmd, but to no help. I put in the usb, it glows blue and nothing else

Xlhflhxludlydlydluxludlhdlydludlhhhhjflhdlyskyslyzlyxaialhxlhqxlhxahlqxlc)^!:!)&:!)&:!)&!:)&~•~•~•~•63-766@)&:072:]|~•]•4di eh ep epi epue

A visual representation of what I see

Mate you are 100% correct, Im so fucking stressed right now you dont understand the fucking pressure i feel right now. My plane flies in less than 4 hours and i need this shitty usb so fucking bad and i cant get it to work

Can't you just buy another USB drive

Does the device manager detects it?
Sho ti zdiel blyat kak thai snamal tovi usb

I wish i could, but since we have shitty Eu laws now. No shops are open anymore at this time of night.

No.

Open device manager and look or the drive appears if you plug it in
If it does open diskpart and format it
If you can't see it in the device manager it's probably dead

Then its dead jim
If it showed up u could have used diskpart to reformat it
Sorry bro you're gonna get fucked

Ok, exuse me while i go and load my shogun and blow my brains out.

Thanks a lot everyone.

Dude chill
Don't you have any family members or neighbors that could help you?
Also they probably sell USB sticks in one of those kiosks at the airport.
It's gonna be aight

>>>/sqt/ you barbarian

So, Americans can spell and format, right?

The actual state of Jow Forums

I don't know which is more idiotic: Not knowing how to format an USB or installing windows 10

RIP lawyerslav slavoslav 198X - 2018 he died doing what he loved

It sounds like the firmware is fucked, OP.

Not much you can do about this, than send an email to their support office. Maybe they'll mail you a replacement.

Or you could try your hand on some shady russian firmware sites to reflash your firmware.

If the device is not readable in any way and doesn't show as a device, I'm 100% sure it's the firmware that's bust.

have you checked if cmd recognizes it? youtu.be/5zM1QpUem08 try following his steps maybe ull fix something