Who are worse, Mac fanboys, or ThinkPad fanboys?

Who are worse, Mac fanboys, or ThinkPad fanboys?

Attached: mac.jpg (825x959, 69K)

good thread op

Thanks for the support.

Mactoddlers since they're like vermin and infest everywhere. Thinkpad fags at least seem contained to Jow Forums.

On Jow Forums? Clearly thinkpad fanboys are the most obnoxious. Only retards buy laptops in general

Mac fanboys will try to defend the reason that Macs are much more expensive than alternative computers, which they usually will claim that the quality and OS is glorious
Thinkpad fanboys try not to defend Thinkpads, it is fact that they use durable materials, it is fact that they are cheap, and yes it is fact that they may not be in the best shape. But to them, it's all about usability and durability

the mac soifags because they constantly have to disingenuously justify their purchase to anonymous people, or even worse brag that they could afford something. thinkpadfags are at worst comparable to arch users who always have to announce how proud they are to use it.

thinkpad cunts

>yelp sticker

It's a shitty thread, no disrespect to OP. Fanboys in general need a good therapist.

Also what's a behaviour that you especially hate in general? I'd start with pretending that arguments about tech on the Internet are important.

or people who go places... thinkpads are objectively better because they run windows

Fanboys in general are shit

>that 30 year old boomer who carries a laptop around instead of just using a phone

Attached: 1509815326511.jpg (896x1024, 184K)

people that cape for corporations

>tfw scared of being forced to work with someone like this after I graduate

Attached: 34306564_2070760463211504_5931417833698230272_n.png (299x265, 144K)

Don't you think that programming on a phone is a bit annoying or rather useless?

Consumer laptop versus business laptop. MacBooks are more comparable to the Dell XPS line.

Mac fanboys. It's not even a question. Apple's all-proprietary shit is an abomination.

>ThinkPad
>runs Windows
Not here, pal

>programming on the go

Attached: Studded_Black_Fingerless_Gloves_hands_1024x1024.jpg (800x800, 61K)

you should how for it because it's a good opportunity to get /devilish/

*hope

yeah non-virgins are scary, keep true to your true waifu user

I doubt that guy is a non-virgin, not unless he begged for it from a friend.

Do you think all those daily Apple shill threads are just fanboys?
I've seen Jow Forums polls about personal operational systems, and there is in fact very few Apple users here. /v/ and /ck/ are constant targets of disguised marketing campaings, I can only assume Jow Forums is too, and considering Apple invests in marketing more than anything else, it wouldn't be a surprise if there was people (or even bots) being paid to shill their products in social medias, and in here.

awww look at apu in his little car

I would say thinkpad fanboys, the kind on other websites that hype up the prices of popular models and think that the new models are just as good as the older ones, creating support for the shit changes Lenovo has made. There is a difference between individuals that buy thinkpads to get a good value, rather then just any computer under the thinkpad name.

I think you mean Gentoo. Or you know, Linux.

Attached: YMC6hSf.gif (480x287, 704K)

*GNU/Linux

*blocks your path*

Attached: laptops.jpg (492x787, 51K)

why is it these supposed anti-corporate marxist revolutionaries will cover their laptop with stickers but take special care not to cover the logo of the richest company on earth which only pays less than 2% in taxes?

I like how happy the 30 year old boomer is. i hope to be like him someday.

I like how threads like this manage to get replies.

Shit.

Attached: The_day_of_the_rake.jpg (930x620, 74K)

I like the thinkpad.

thinkpad faggots, they stink irl

Phoneposters.

Surfacefags beat both of them. They are the absolute worst of the worst.
The worst of mactoddlers coupled with the worst of thinkfags.

lol i caught that

A lot of people show their product's Apple logo as an extrinsic motivation, to pretend that they're intrinsically better students and that you shouldn't mess with them.

It's not surprising that this leftist does, even if there are much more ThinkPads than MacBooks around the left wing. (IBM being the company that designed Auschwitz' tattoos, btw IIRC.)

>my opinion is fact and other people's opinions are not

Fanboys.

>not running Linux on a Thinkpad
>not knowing Macs can just as easily run Windows

Sorry user, your time on the computer is up. Go back to your retard cell now.

/thread

>programming
>on windows

Attached: You+know+what+im+thumbing+this+up+_ce41e7ee07969cb029bfe5ad9d7b2990.png (745x637, 10K)

>actually believing a company would waste their money paying people to shill Apple products on Jow Forums

this is the level of retardation wincucks are on

Fanboys.

/v/ is actually popular and people there are way more retarded than here. no one shills on ck even

>Brand loyalty
>Current year