Just be careful okay Jow Forums?

Just be careful okay Jow Forums?

Attached: CaffeineSideEffects.jpg (641x675, 81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lAMQoJgmJ4U
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That's nothing, energy drinks will cause your liver to violently detonate from all the fat soluble vitamin overdoses and nasty chemicals they have. I wouldn't be surprised if some of them had cadmium and mercury.

I'm actually glad the boomer meme is a thing because it might persuade people to avoid that garbage. I'd rather die from my heart violently detonating from consuming too much coffee one day than a slow painful death from liver failure.

Is violent organ detonation a common occurrence where you're from?

Had headaches some time ago, but it wasn't related to coffee (didn't drink it back then).
I'm drinking coffee every morning for past 5 or so years. I call your picture bullshit.
>dehydration
Well, it's ones own fault for not drinking water after a cup of coffee.

You've never heard of anyone having their heart violently detonate from too much cocaine? What kind of third world country do you live in that people can't afford kilograms of cocaine?

>Easy access to narcotics means you're in 1st world
kek
Are you from Mexico?

OP's picture isn't very specific. It's more when you overdose. So one cup of coffee a day isn't going to do much but maybe one or two every hour will

>replying to tripfags

Attached: 1501597927517.jpg (600x338, 22K)

They're literally lopping each other's heads off for a few grams of the stuff. Amounts which will never even theoretically cause your heart to violently detonate.

It's interesting now that you mention it because most hard drug users are actually financially well off.

I sometimes drink from 1 to 4 cups per day
Why would anyone drink a cup every hour
Wtf
Imagine replacing water with coffee...

>I'm actually glad the boomer meme is a thing because it might persuade people to avoid that garbage.
lol wut?

Attached: 2018_07_14_1038103.jpg (1024x768, 85K)

*ignore "sometimes"

the only people who don't think caffeine is harmful are drug addicts with no self awareness

How does your liver feel from all that B derivate vitamin overdoses and metal poisoning?

but no diarrhoea so whats the problem?

*pops a smoke*
oh no

>metal poisoning

Feels pretty metal.

Attached: metal.gif (400x288, 201K)

Kicked coffee/energy drinks and now only drink tea. Coffee is truly the devil and becoming dependent on it is so fucking dumb, you literally need to drink it to function.

I use 400mg of caffeine(pure in capsule form ) daily
Doesn't really effect me desu
I also use once a week modafinil and riltalin

Attached: 1530950994844.gif (1000x640, 127K)

youtu.be/lAMQoJgmJ4U

I just drink my coffee using monads so I don't get any side effects!

Attached: 20180714_200207.jpg (4032x3024, 2.5M)

There's caffeine in tea. There's nothing wrong with drinking coffee either. It's healthy for you.

>that 23 year old boomer who's gonna get metal poisoning in a few decades
boi

Attached: 1531265205981m.jpg (1024x576, 71K)

I exclusively drink coca cola (around 3 ltrs each 24 hours) but only need to pee 3 or 4 times, what does that mean?

Why do you boomers always choose the zero calorie variant anyways? You're already going to die.

When grad school in on I have to consume around 400-800mg of caffeine daily or else I can't get out of bed.
I refuse to take antidepressants aka good goy drugs but at the same time I literally have to force myself to participate in the rat race so I can have enough money to one day leave americuckland and finally have real freedom.
Caffeine pills really help.

Attached: 1531248015078.png (300x250, 22K)

Caffeine withdrawal can cause headaches among other things

regular monster tastes like literal diabetes, it's so sweet there's a chemical aftertaste.
zero ultra actually tastes better because it's less intense.

Keto diet

Yes but there are other things in coffee that give you a different high than tea, there is also more caffeine in every form of coffee except decaff of course.

Holy shit, they're not even trying to hide it anymore.

Attached: monsterheavymetalcans.jpg (410x452, 109K)

Decaff will give you AIDS. I would not recommend that.

Middle finger and energy drink

You're so cool.

Caffeine withdraw is fucking nothing compared to other withdrawal you get from other stims
Trust me

Attached: sips_man_4.jpg (1290x1812, 2.37M)

Yea I never drink decaff.

Attached: 1491988434144_0.jpg (1200x1586, 362K)

Of course they aren't, I was just pointing out their long-term caffeine consumption may actually be causing those headaches

Is there anything fun in life that won't kill me?

ITS HIGH NOON

Attached: 1530821596703.jpg (645x608, 148K)

If you like the high you get from Monster or RedBull, wouldn't it be cheaper to chase taurine and vitamin b supplements with coffee? I don't understand the attraction.

>implying I drank coffee before headaches
O would have mentioned that.

If I get a headache I just use 20mg of codeine
Werks every time

Attached: images1_0.jpg (225x225, 7K)

I doubt the high they get comes from vitamin and heavy metal (heh) poisoning. Probably from all that sugar and caffeine those things have.

Attached: 1530414617192.jpg (465x407, 38K)

There is no fucking high from energy drinks
Dunno what you guys talk about
Caffeine + theanine is a different story tho
Also kratom is pretty nice too

Attached: 1500844548243.png (222x293, 148K)

Oh it definitely does something. That's why you hear people dying from drinking this shit and not coffee.

I was one of them. I felt like I needed it. I was tired or so I thought. Since I've dropped it I've never felt more energetic

>regular monster has chemical aftertaste
>saccharin version doesn't

A lot of people drink this stuff like water, probably get over a gram of caffeine and sugar combined. It's a shitty high though that constantly needs replenishing else the comedown makes you suicidal.

True, there's so many ingredients in those things we don't know about.

Literally everything that you consume will kill you. Just pull the plug now user

There's a black version of ultra that would work better in this image.

Mouthfeel bro

Attached: exquisite mouthfeel.gif (400x400, 1.12M)

I drink coffee because I like taste of it.