Yall got any of that LTSB?

yall got any of that LTSB?
youtube.com/watch?v=3spnGnavWFg

Attached: halp.jpg (600x471, 26K)

I've never had this problem with W10 pro which I've been using since launch.

It is funny seeing normalfags sperg out about it though, they really don't understand the concept of disabling an option in advance, they would rather click later forever and continue to be frustrated.

this post gave me cancer

>tfw using windows 7
>disabled updates forever

Attached: 3qhutg.jpg (450x254, 38K)

Normalfags don't shut down their PCs properly. They close the lid on their laptops and press the button on their desktops, sending it to sleep.

Keep doing this for weeks and sooner or later, Windows is gonna go "alright, enough with this shit, we're gonna just reboot now".

>t. uptimelet

>having to manually disable forced updates with some obscure tweak to make your OS barely usable
LMAO

I don't give a fuck about uptime unless it's on my server.

Enjoy your exploits

just use 7 dumbass, windows 10 LGBT will be a decent option only after win7 dies in january 2020. And even then we'll still have win8 until 2023.

As if any Microsoft product, updated or not, was any bit safe.
On top of that it's the built in hardware too.

Why even stop using 7 after 2020? There are still anons using XP without an issue and if security is really a concern you shouldn't be using Windows to begin with.

I feel you my nigga, will prolly keep running win7 after 2020 because comfy. Normalfags prolly won't tho.

you don't need ltsb just use the couple of privacy packages made for win10

>using windows

2bh everytime I see this video I get a reminder that most windows users are drooling retards with no idea what they're doing.

He is "not installing updates" because he's "rendering someting important" which probably means "i'm doing some stupid gaymen youtube garbage".
Windows has had a "wake up to install scheduled updates" feature for a fucking decade. Just use it you dumb cunt and never be bothered by installing updates whenever you "render something important".

>inb4 currysoft shill
i exclusively use linux

LTSB isn't just about privacy. It's enterprise stability.

This post is cancerous cuckoldry.

That wake-up will surely help with when I'm rendering a 4k video overnight.

You're too fucking retarded to exploit anything over here buddy. I ain't afraid of you nigger.

fpbp

Is there a way to castrate LTSB?

>a couple of "privacy packages"
>windows 10
You're not even trying.

>install Win7UltimateSP1
>disable updates immediately after install
>never look back
>never have any problems
Truly the patrician computing experience.