Are Apple products sexier than their competitors?

Are Apple products sexier than their competitors?

Attached: 2018-macbook-pro-980x620.jpg (980x620, 36K)

notice the touchbar

Well then post all those competitors and we'll judge them. Oh wait, this was just another Apple ad? You aren't really here to talk about any other brands and comparing them? Too bad the adblockers can't catch these. Here let me help you back to the last page.

Of course they are, everyone would be incredibly stupid to say otherwise. Their specs are so trash though, but their design team know how to make an aesthetic product.

Actually I don't own any Apple products. I use a Galaxy S8 and a Thinkpad X1 Carbon. I'm just curious as to whether/why Apple is considered "sexier" than brands like Samsung, Microsoft, ASUS, etc.

>Actually I don't own any Apple products. I use a Galaxy S8 and a Thinkpad X1 Carbon.
Ahhh, the "I don't think I'm ready to tell people I'm gay yet" choice of hardware.

Care to explain? Or are you just parroting what you read on the internet?

>care to explain?
no.

Attached: HP-Spectre-13.jpg (1920x1080, 162K)

>competitors

Who? Apple doesn't have any competition.

>actually I'm like you guys, hehe! I just want to make threads complementing Apple!
Then start listing all the competitors that you are comparing it to.

Okay I'll bite.

>Laptops
HP Spectre, Dell XPS, Lenovo Yoga, Microsoft Surface

>Smartphones
Samsung Galaxy, Google Pixel, LG (to a lesser extent)

>Desktops
Idk, probably that fucked up Surface Studio thing

>Operating systems
Windows vs. MacOS

Anyone who actually appreciates Apple products isn't interested in these things at all. If they like both then they don't care too much for Apple products and so in their minds it wasn't a competition in the first place.

There's no one in the tech space doing what Apple is doing, not even close. That's besides the fact that all these individual products work together as one in Apple-land. The Windows/Android experience is one of runny dogshit.

Just curious if you're familiar with multiple ecosystems? i.e. were you an android/windows user that switched, or were you always an apple user?

Windows user all my life, recently switched to Mac after many years of admiration because at the time I was a poorfag. I know Windows inside out. Brief Android usage ended in disgust and have been on iOS for a long time. Ecosystems are Apple's thing, they've managed to do nearly everything in-house.

>HomeKit devices
>Apple Music
>Apple Pay (Apple Pay via iMessage too)
>The Trinity (Mac, iPhone, AirPods)
>Apple Watch
>iPad
>ubiquitous high quality vetted accessories for nearly all products
>guaranteed 1st priority compatibility with new services or features

I'm long done with the tinkering, it recently got frustrating very quickly. I own multiple ThinkPads still and while the hardware is great, its not perfect. ThinkPads have many problems in their own right as pieces of hardware, I have a small laundry list with my W530, but there's also software issues, some will never be solved because Lenovo and Microsoft have moved on. The trackpoint/mouse drivers of my E130 has a critical issue where after around 25 minutes of use it will randomly snap to the top right corner and register a left click, closing my 600 tabs in Chrome. Yeah I know E-Series but still. I downloaded the latest drivers from 2016 and they still do this. Now I'm scared to use the trackpoint on it which is basically the only input I can as its my bed machine and I can't use that tiny fuck trackpad when I', in bed with it propped up. Using Windows laptops is just an endless stream of petty, retarded issues. Pic related is something I just tussled with today on a W530. It randomly started waking when I open it up when it never used to.

Also tonight on the same W530, I had the WWAN card in it for a while, placed perfectly well but not long after I did it a while back the right side of the keyboard started croaking whenever I'd press Page Down or Shift. I took it out and its stopped. Using the normal reccomended Ericsson H5321-G or whatever it is half-height card. I'm so over the whole thing.

Attached: lelnovo.png (1261x837, 54K)

>Windows vs. MacOS
Mac OS is the better piece of shit, I guess.

Do you think buying apple is worth it if you're not fully into their ecosystem? i.e. windows laptop with iphone, or macbook with android phone?

You'll still enjoy the benefit of the product in itself, but you'll never enjoy the full potential of it from the other side when you're NOT using an Apple thing and you must make, or want to make some kind of interaction between the two. If you get what I mean. macOS Mojave + iOS 12 for instance is going to be fucking godly.

>will wake up from Hibernation mode when opening the lid
How is this not the expected behavior? In Macs you can't even change it since Apple doesn't want users to have any rights. I've owned a Macbook a long time ago and I wouldn't go back to one now after learning what a shitty company Apple is. The reason why people won't tinker with Apple devices is because they wouldn't be able to anyway. You feel like you're only borrowing the device and can't change anything in it.

Fruitshill detected.
The answer is NO!

> In Macs you can't even change it since Apple doesn't want users to have any rights

How much of a fucking handicap are you exactly? When I say the laptop literally changed its behavior for no reason you think this is ok? I don't want it to wake instantly when I open the latch just to clean the keyboard or whatever, I don't mind hitting the Fn key to wake it. What part of a laptop doing the same thing for a year then suddenly doing something else with no changed to anything is normal to you? You talk like an underage fag and you don't know anything about Macs.

no doubt about it, they look amazing

they used to be. we had powerbooks that looked like thinkpads. the Ti-Book, the full aluminium powerbook G4. but they haven't changed the design in almost 10 years, that's pretty sad for a company like apple.