Got a 4 on the AP Computer Science test. Should I just end it now?

Got a 4 on the AP Computer Science test. Should I just end it now?

Attached: 12398570253458678098765.jpg (633x758, 63K)

What's AP?

sudo rm-rf/* faggot

>smurf faggot

4 out of 100?

Attached: 1530737214745.png (720x719, 394K)

Oh god, that brings back the memories. I had the privilege to take the AB test 2 years before they phased it out.

Don't worry, in the grand scheme of things and unfortunately if you see it as a positive, the AP test with only the A portion will not help you skip classes in university. At best, you would be able to skip out on a Java 101 class.You still have university ahead of you and 4 more years to grind out those whiteboard questions with other people and web resources I never had which are available now to be better prepared for getting a job in the industry if you want to do that. Otherwise, I hope you had fun with the class at least and start branching out ASAP from Java if you want to keep programming.

Have they at least started using OpenJDK and stopped using old versions of Java aka Java 6 and lower? I still remember how crappy GridWorld questions were, the API is pretty shit.

Advanced Placement tests. They let you essentially take a university level course in theory but high school teachers usually aren't up to the task sometimes to teach like that. It's like IB which if I remember are the alternative tests you can take.

No, it's out of 5 and if you make that equivalent to an A, you can go down the numbers and basically understand how the AP grading system works.

Gridworld is gone and I studied it myself. I used openjdk and it was java 8 for all the programming I did and had no problems

Principles or A?

I got a 1 and I'm the lead on a project lol
Only my second job too
lol

lol

A. Principles is a meme.

It was better that they got rid of it, but there was a lot of crazy stuff you could do to it once you broke "conventions" and made god mode bugs. Nice that you were able to use Java 8 and openJDK at least.

Anyways, just to talk about it, not saying Java is bad, you can still get a job with it if you stick with it in the industry although Spring sucks. But the problem is that it has become the new Cobol aka the shitty language the vast majority of banks use everywhere for the backend so the jobs sucks and the pay does too for now but it might change in the future if Java suffers a gigantic downtrend which might be the case if Oracle keeps acting retarded.

How long did you self study for? I would say over 3 weeks for a high schooler would be a waste of time to take it considering the credit you get for it now. I got to skip the intro class and take an advanced 102 course which was like skipping half of a class with my AB credit.

I took 14 AP tests, and got a 5 in all of them. Used them to graduate with a CS degree in 3 years. Feels good to not be a brainlet.

>CS degree
>thinks he's not a brainlet

Attached: 030.jpg (600x400, 21K)

Let me guess, you're a math major who unironically believed in the 300k starting meme.

I got a 2 because Im a retard

it doesn't fucking matter. highschool is meaningless.

UNDER 18 LEAVE THIS WEBSITE NOW

>literally caring about money

Attached: godtalks.jpg (480x360, 23K)

Go for another topic. Make tech-stuff to your hobbynot your job. Tech industry is fucked up anyway.

The AP Computer Science test is literally worthless user. I didn't even get to skip a CS class for it since I started at CC and it wouldn't transfer from the CC then to the University.

HS seniors can be 18, user.

at this rate you will be working at amazon web services in no time

Fuck off to /sci/ commie!

Attached: 220px-Enabling_eCommerce-_Small_Enterprises,_Global_Players_(39008130265)_(cropped).jpg (220x283, 18K)