The perfect keyboard doesn't exi

The perfect keyboard doesn't exi

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 178K)

Other urls found in this thread:

danluu.com/keyboard-latency/
youtube.com/watch?v=IHHBqqQJ2Zs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Still looking for it.
Need proper media keys still.

It shit
Made me smash it

Attached: f315bd7f4e16725a8c3e0549f0b3f9e911a0647a73e8fda9972355038c7cc830-b.jpg (1080x720, 146K)

>reddit post format
>shitty (((tech youtuber))) maxresdefault.jpg
you need to go back

>The perfect keyboard doesn't exi-

Attached: n19ztwwc1y501.jpg (1600x1196, 240K)

After working with multiple brands of keyboards I can safely assume it's a tie between the two in pic related.

Dell one is more comfortable but lenovo one has cigarette lighter/pen holder at the top.

Attached: output.jpg (1000x651, 99K)

Thats the one i use. Been using it everyday for 5 years still works

YEAH BABY

Attached: IMG_20180715_094635.jpg (2048x1536, 742K)

>blocks your path

Attached: keyboard abomination.jpg (2000x1335, 136K)

Hahahahaha... wait, you're serious?

>larger than 60%
try harder

Actually loved using the dell keyboard. Its quite clicky, like training wheels for cherry mx blues.

Mah nibba. Also there's a few Acer keyboard similar to the Lenovo that are great also

*mush* *mush* *mush*

>custom keyboards

Attached: 1517021410730.gif (413x243, 51K)

enjoy your waay offcenter keyboard placement. i have always maintain standard fullsized keyboards are terrible for right handed people. i would pretty much only use 75% sized boards if i could.

>*puCLACK*
>umm... excuse me I just got this new keyboard... I hope it doesn't bother you when I type*puCLACKCLACKLACKLACKCALK*
>do you like it?

Attached: altcoins.png (227x221, 107K)

?

It's just a keyboard.

>ASS

Attached: dc02f99b2ac2ba6792432c2043cf7b67a2508aa020a448a6685675a33b9f436e-b.jpg (552x414, 11K)

>cherry red
Fixed.

If its not mechanical its trash

>>*fDAT*
>>*fDATATATATATATATATATATT*
>tehb rown ofx jujmped overthe lazy dgo
oh, this is kind of hard to type on, isn't it?

cherry is shit Romer-G master click

I would have to agree.

I'm also glad that the mechanical hipster shit is finally being exposed for what it is. Cherry MX switches are so fucking mediocre, just barely better than the shittiest membranes.

I use this piece of shit at work every day, it's complete garbage. The left shift key only kinda works unless you really hammer on it, it feels extremely mushy overall and the keys don't stick out enough, so it's very common to mistype something by pushing two adjacent keys. Avoid this shit like the plague.
These two are miles better. I've used that dell keyboard a lot and it's pretty much as good as membrane keyboards can get. I use a similar chicony one in my home PC, still the best membrane keyboard I've ever typed on, will upload photo if I find the model.

>mechanical hipster shit
>still calls membranes shitty
>now cherry keys are shitty too
>implying that he knows of some keyswitches which you've never heard of that are better than either (inb4 topre)
>but he's not a hipster, no way.

You're somehow more pretentious than your average mechanical keyboard user.

No, I'm saying some membranes are shitty, not all of them.
The good ones are definitely better than Cherry MX, plus they're cheaper.

found it homies. This is the one I'm typing on right now, but with a different layout. toppest tier of non-mech keyboards.

Attached: chicony-kb-9810.jpg (614x461, 51K)

>media keys
summerfag please go

What the fuck is going on here

Cheap and durable.
6 years and still working. Buy it together with Logitech mouse B100 for $12.

Logitech K100 is pretty decent for a cheap ass keyboard but it uses PS/2.

Attached: k100-gallery.png (652x560, 77K)

>mushy keys that stick
its absolute shit, after 2 years of putting up with it i lost it and snapped it in half.

>i destroy things that slightly annoy me
top tier retarded

>small shift key
lmao what a cuck

based

kys loser

OP here. Posted wrong image.

Attached: IMG_20180715_111648_938.jpg (1280x960, 870K)

Pile of shit, I have one.

Flimsy piece of shit, only fit for office drones who don't do any real work. The fucking thing flexes as you type on it. Pic related is an excellent non-mech keyboard.

Attached: cherry stream 3pt0 keyboard - 1.jpg (1200x623, 365K)

>perfect keyboard
>not ps2

Attached: 1306209114968.jpg (300x300, 22K)

the perfect cheapo, non mushy decentish rubberdome coming with media keys is the Dell SK-8135 (media key version of though the non SK version of these like the L100 are horribly mushy so be careful).
You can either find them for free at work or at garage sales for like $1. Make sure the model number is actually SK-8135 for the media key version, or the 8115 for the regular version.
>that volume knob

Attached: 20180715_115840.jpg (1777x663, 307K)

>shitty laptop layout
>the classic retarded thinkpad FN key location but this time you can't conveniently swap it in the BIOS
>short key travel
Fuck off with this garbage.

I honestly love typing on this supposedly "shit" keyboard.

Attached: best.jpg (640x427, 72K)

Did you guys forget about me?

Attached: 9bafc4cd5b121434aca02b8d18a6085d.jpg (1000x622, 75K)

I have that keyboard with the ANSI layout. It's good but after using a low profile mechanical keyboard it seems so mushy now. Also, it now feels as if I have to really press down on the keys for it to register. I guess I just got used to the tactile feedback.

using a white version of pic related for daily use, really comfy and clicky. i've used those dell keyboards that get posted a lot and they're good too but this sony is best membrane kb made desu and it has media keys too

Attached: s-l1000.jpg (1000x589, 86K)

Based.

>logitech
>perfect
lmao@yourstandards

Attached: LD0000448516[1].jpg (600x600, 44K)

Kek, nice Sunny impressions from Ciara.

Media keys have been on keyboards far longer than you've been here, disgusting newfag.

that thing was a nightmare to type on in college

the ghosting on that thing was so fucking annoying when typing up papers, I went to mechanical keyboards for that sole reason, because they’re the only ones that actually give a damn about nkey rollover

Yeah this keyboard is pretty good for what it is.

magyar cigany

*blocks your other meme dell keyboards*

Attached: 81iEQmVo8FL._SX466_.jpg (466x349, 25K)

>2018
>wired peripherals
ISHYGDDT

*teleports behind your shitty retarded layout*
heh........

Attached: 1524955338471.png (1250x1159, 100K)

I had that keyboard at work but the keys got stuck all the time.
I talked to my boss and he bought me a Ducky One 2 with mx Blacks under the condition that I use it with O-Rings.

It's perfect!

I like it on my TP (with Fn+Crtl swapped in BIOS)
I think it's the absolut best laptop keyboard.

For desktop use: Ducky One 2 with MX Blue

>logitech

model m
the only keyboard you need

>not ergonomics

st

Attached: corsair_k70_rgb_rapidfire_08.jpg (900x537, 125K)

My keyboard too. Every other keyboard I've tried has worse keys. They all either feel gummy or require too much pressure to activate. This one still seems to be the best. Even gaming mechanical keyboards seem worse (granted they were razor keyboard with rgb, so I'm sure they were trash). It's really weird, I didn't even pay a lot for it back in the day. My only complaint has been that it could be a little more squared off in shape.

st

Attached: MBP-Touch-Bar-Keyboard.jpg (1600x1200, 285K)

I have the white version of that model and the only thing I'd change is to add multiple key support (can't press too many keys at the same time. Otherwise it's a good cheap keyboard.

I have a mechanical at home and this one at work. They got stock mushy K120-like keyboards from HP, but I kept the Dell.

>typing in public
yikes lol

I unironically have and use that keyboard. It's pretty good (and cheap).

The contrast between the black keys and the full gray board sucks ass.

Not using the best keyword ever made. What a bunch of plebs.

Attached: 23-109-149-12.jpg (640x480, 25K)

PS/2 is better though

This
Why do fags here post some of the worst keyboards avialabale?

Because this is a thread where people convince themselves they're somehow better for using an adequate solution that fits inside their budget.

kek

got it for free. unfortunately it never worked as most buttons were dead.

I've had that one. It wore out so easily that it made me switch to a mechanical one.

HHKB Professional

this is optimal keyboard q700 from Taobao 0.2ms input speed available in white /other colors.

razer keybaords lag 15ms
cherry keyboards lag 30ms
filco keyboards lag 30ms
topre keyboards lag 55ms

lots of other random keyboards you guys like lag worse. danluu.com/keyboard-latency/

and by cherry keyboards i mean ALL cherry based keyboards.

in the last 2 years keyboards have reached super fast speeds of 0.2ms like 8-10 switches/internal chips run at these speeds now its time to upgrade!

Attached: TB29lG8XA7OyuJjSspbXXXZuXXa_!!0-rate.jpg_400x400.jpg (400x300, 38K)

how?? some usb keyboards run at 0.2ms speed now PS/2 fastest speed possible is 3.3+ms … its worse unless you can prove some reason its not.

all these keyboards lag 30+ms

my 0.2ms keyboard cost me 30$ delivered. and feels exactly like mx red

>buy shit cheap logitech keyboard
>out of the box half the keys dont work
>take it back and get another
>same problem
epic

>mfw I am using this exact keyboard right now.

Attached: depositphotos_116926378-stock-illustration-omg-bubble-pop-art-surprised.jpg (1024x1024, 158K)

>0.2ms
>no mention of testing methodology
>danluu.com/keyboard-latency/ includes latency for pressing the key, usb bus, os processing, monitor, etc
everybody can put a scope from their keyboard switch to the microprocessor and get sub ms latency, nobody is going to fall for your dumb gook tricks

used that bad boy for many years. replaced it with pic related a few weeks ago and i think it's an even better dome keyboard.

Attached: g83-6105.jpg (700x305, 37K)

here it is

Attached: ducky_year_of_the_horse_photo_02.jpg (600x397, 108K)

Funny, I just recently bought K120 in order to get rid of RSI symptoms because it's so light to press with shallow travel and thin profile for less wrist extension. Replaced Lenovo on this . It's literally half the height of that beast (not to deny feel on that Lenovo is maybe best of all membranes and it's indestructible)

Attached: 1487506773059.png (684x720, 338K)

>Keyboard
>not White
literally nigger taste

Is there any good non gaymer membrane keyboard with backlight?

>gaymen led trash

True N-Key rollover can only be achieved through PS/2 without any gimmicky hacks that you have to disable to get proper compatibility.

youtube.com/watch?v=IHHBqqQJ2Zs

i was using that for a while at work

recently threw it in the garbage and replaced it with a nice mech with mx browns
even if i spent my own money, i don't regret it for a second

pic related, me after buying a new keyboard

Attached: man5.png (1920x1080, 1.35M)

>cherry keyboard
>dome

u wot

Not even joking. It's like $9.

Attached: 811YM2Go9GL._SL1500_.jpg (1500x564, 165K)

I hated the lenovo one.
The dell one is by far my favorite. Even the version of that with the media keys doesn't hold up as well.

No.

If your keyboard has a small backspace key that's the size of any other lettered key then you can just leave this board forever.