Win Update Stop

>Win Update Stop
With one click of a button this utility turns shittier os to best arian male OS ever. It opens you a world rich of proper drivers, games, software that was made by professionals not CS dropouts that writes everything in meme languages as a weekend projects for meme distros.

Attached: WinUpdateStop-600x450.png (600x450, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/8ab1a753-9a63-4273-8ba4-0d0748cc9ac0/folder-attributescustomization-lost-on-copy-or-move-in-windows-10-1607-anniversary-update?forum=win10itprogeneral
superuser.com/questions/1129829/folder-attributes-lost-on-copy-or-move-in-windows-10-1607-anniversary-update
blog.bahraniapps.com/gifcam/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Jow Forums is not your personal advertisement board
gtfo

>underpaid indians
>professionals

>OMG updates break my system!!
>Pick arbitrary snapshot of software thats the product of thousands of previous updates, of a quality you declare as shit and deprive it of future updates and think this somehow makes it better

NEETs need to go back to what ever memeOS they came from and never come back.

Why would I install this backdoor shit?

install gentoo

Some tech illiterate boomer will and tell his boomer friends about it when they all go on a fishing trip

compared to what they we're making back in poopi...

Why don't you use GPEdit, you inferior male?

Attached: AeroShot.png (1936x1377, 208K)

You don't even GPEdit to do that on Win7.

On Win7 you don't have to use GPEdit, I know. But in Win 10 you have no other choice. But it works, and you don't need crapware like the inferior male OP is suggesting.

>Windows 10 is so broken guys
>I disabled this thing so that it remains broken
>Now it's broken, what a piece of shit OS. It's been years with no updates and my system is still broken, how come?

This is fucking stupid, why use this program when you can install gentoo instead?

Or you can just use Windows 10 LTSB and get security-focused updates only, you retard.

It's a broken piece of shit:
social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/8ab1a753-9a63-4273-8ba4-0d0748cc9ac0/folder-attributescustomization-lost-on-copy-or-move-in-windows-10-1607-anniversary-update?forum=win10itprogeneral
superuser.com/questions/1129829/folder-attributes-lost-on-copy-or-move-in-windows-10-1607-anniversary-update
Just use 7 if you need Windows.

Attached: GIF.gif (1100x600, 751K)

Reminder that Win10 has hardwired ips for the botnet parts

how did you make that gif?

why?

>faggots refuse to update their shit
>build os that forces reasonable update schedule
>retards dl random botnet shit that stops this behavior and probably installs some malware
>wannacrytier shit happens on top of that because retards don't update

jesus fuck

I used GifCam: blog.bahraniapps.com/gifcam/

There's 2 workarounds to that minor issue in the very first link, not to mention that it's pretty specific and depending the person, it's insignificant.
Thanks for the information though, I wonder how M$ fucked that up. I hope it gets fixed in the next LTSB Release.

Yeah, but neither are solutions. It fucks up permissions too.

Or just use the long-term service branch edition

Thx

Attached: lewds.jpg (1202x503, 44K)

Seriously? Why is everyone ceying about forced updates if thats all it takes?

I guess wangblows brainlets will remain brainlets.

>arian OS
NOT ON MY WATCH HERETIC

Attached: soumela_nicaea_nicholas.jpg (550x589, 65K)

Wrong button

Attached: BdU2.HDRecovery.png (524x398, 32K)