Hi user! What's that phone you're using???

>Hi user! What's that phone you're using???

Attached: file.png (640x469, 723K)

I-I-it’s m-my O-oneP-p-p-p-plus.

Note8

Attached: SmartSelect_20180715-102636_Settings.jpg (631x337, 29K)

>What? You mean iPhone right? Is that a new model?

Attached: file.png (1300x957, 1.53M)

Do muggles really do this? Walk up to people and ask what phone they use?

giant cock phone

ring ring ring get ready for dick

I don't have a phone because I don't like being obligated to be available 24/7 and also phones are botnet.

>I don't have a phone because I don't like being obligated to be available 24/7
I've literally spent years telling people this.

Attached: 1-lumia-535.jpg (695x348, 24K)

Huawei gr5, because I ain't no normie ass lil bitch!

if anyone ever says this to me i will punch her in the face

Blackberry q10
Get's boipussies soaked!

>huuur i don't like phones because i want to be a gigantic hipster faggot i hate what everyone else likes because i'm cool and edgy like that, also off da grid xDDDD

Literally you guys.

It's called a CHINK FONE you may have heard about it

Here's a photo i took of spiders infesting my bedroom

Attached: IMG_20180711_081415.jpg (4000x2250, 3.13M)

i hate shallow fucks. having a blackberry really is a great filter because reasonable people don't care, and consumerists make a big deal about it.
>t. blackberry classic user

Who the fuck are you and why the fuck are you talking to me bitch? I already have a girlfriend, scram you honeypot mongrel.

I remember you from that Gordon Ramsay show.

Doro 8040. Guy in the shop says its the snazziest model

Attached: boomer.png (860x844, 199K)

>huuur i don't like phones because i want to be a gigantic hipster faggot i hate what everyone else likes because i'm cool and edgy like that, also off da grid xDDDD
>Literally you guys.
Literally the majority of old and middle age people.

Its a nexus 6p. Its like the predecessor to the pixel in terms of having stock android, but im really not ready to pay for a pixel yet when this does mostly the same thing. I really wish i could get a sony experia because i like the way they look, but ill definitely mount lineage on it if i do get one. Probably wont though, since im on the project Fi network and its exclusive to "google" phones. You ever heard of project fi? its google beta cell network. It uses three different cell providers through multiple bands, so any time i lose signal i just jump to a different network. And if that fails i can just use wifi calling which works great.

>haha user thats cool. I have an iphone 7

why the fuck do i bother explaining when i know the response is always the same

I don't use a mobile tracking device.

>i hate what everyone else likes
It's funny, because I've never met a single person that likes their phone. They're always complaining about how much of a piece of shit it is (maybe just trying to justify buying a new one) or complaining about how people won't leave them alone for a second.

People who complain about their phones are just bored and want a new one, or are just spoiled bitches who can't into life without new shit and on the rare occasion their phone is really a piece of shit.

I don't use a phone because they are nonfree spyware.

>one plus 3T
a what?
>one plus, 3T
who makes that?
>one plus
who?
>chinese company
ohh... okay, why not samsung or iphone?

> anyone
> her
So you're to afraid to punch guys?

>uuuh ok got it... i have to go now, goodbye...

Attached: file.png (450x320, 234K)

I'll be buried with my iPhone 5c because I don't care or really use my phone much

>sperging out this hard because I don't want to have to talk to people 24/7 or be obligated to explain why I ignored their call
It's kind of sad that in this exchange you're the one being the complete autist.

Only people I've seen who complain have performance issues with it, likely all apps open, fully bloated etc.

noone who would ask this would be a man
but sure i would punch a guy

I get treated like shit whenever I go into tmobile and talk to the female staff. They give me looks of disgust as soon as I say the word blackberry or show them my phone

>muggles

Attached: 1530149396010.png (503x417, 156K)

just like my idiot friends, they but shit for what they think is status. and of course the ability to snapchat.

they'll never understand a great physical keyboard or the Hub.

xiaomi redmi note 4 cause it's incredibly cheap

where are you going, let's have some fun

Attached: Untitled 2.jpg (332x399, 20K)

It's a LG V20. Yeah, it's kind of enormous, my old one died and this one happened to be lying around at work, and I was told I could take it.
>what's the little screen at the top?
isn't it neat? It shows my notifications and stuff without cluttering up the main screen. I can also turn on the flashlight and control spotify without waking up my phone.

WE FOUND THE NORMIE!

AIM WELL BRETHRENS!!

WHY ARE YOU RUNNING

THE NORMIE FELT THREATENED BY OUR SUPPERIOR MOBILE POWER, SHE IS RETREATING TO SAFETY, IN HER NORMIE NEST!!

In other words she retreated to her apple altar

Hahahahahahahaha How The Fuck Is Being Obligated 24/7 Real Hahahaha Nigga Just Walk Away From The Phone Like Nigga Turn The Phone Off Haha

-- t. can't get hipster pussy cuz he's a homosexual iphone user

:^)

>learning disability caps

why did you post a pic of a dog shit on my lawn?

> Says Nigga on Jow Forums
> 1000% a white male in his early 20s.

how nu are you

We grew out of the "acting like a retard is funny" phase, newjack.

Does it matter?

A-An iphone 7 plus
the fingerprint scanner on the back? i-i got that custom made in china l-like that youtube recommendation guy

Attached: 10385247109150.jpg (424x424, 25K)

It's a meme you dip
>Inb4 sir this is a no fun zone

>muggles
kill yourself ugly retard

muggle

>She pulls out an ancient iphone with a broken glass and glued case.

Yeah nah, apple shill, thots might have "iphone" but they're almost always in horrible condition and old.

Xiaomi and Huawei are actually premium phones outside of USA. Huawei is premium even in China.

A Samsung

Do you have this or an iPhone?

it's 175 bucks in Russia, that ain't premium, but a good phone nonetheless

LG G6 with a Spigen Tough Armour case and tempered glass screen protector.

Attached: 69373615_p0_master1200.jpg (873x1200, 689K)

>no bulge
dropped

A super ultra costum-modded, samsung Galaxy S9 +, with added LIthium extreme capacity battery, with 8k custom made display.
Gold bezels, and infinite data because i can program.

>tfw 1TB collection of futanari media but can't share it because blue board
Sorry, brother. She's mine for tonight.

Attached: Rental_Mommy.jpg (1280x1280, 212K)

An iPhone 5S that needs charged constantly and a smashed screen

>infinite data because i can program.
elaborate

Oh it's just a phone I made myself during my many hours of freedom from wageslaving

Attached: 1507471533216.jpg (1036x554, 126K)

>made
>bought a kit from online
not impressed. i think you mean assembled, like a wageslave would have got paid $7.50/hour to do.

user must live in a third world country and use only UDP packets.

I dare you to walk into an airport with that.

Oh yea, let me share you infinite data with you, very clever.
Shit would get patched you nigger

>user, why does your computer look so weird? Where's the start menu? Do you have Word on this?

>I gazed you upon your eyes and recognized that you are my fellow African American.jpg

lumia 625 here, well 'ol lumia used to get replaced by mi4i until it had problem 2 days ago and went back to my lumia only to find out it still works flawlessly

shame they killed windows phone

I use an old Honor 8

Hey, girl. Why are you in high school? You're 25.

iPhone X.

No way a fine girl like that has an Android lol.

>*ignores*

Sent from my iPhone

A Huawei p20 why did you ask?

>Oh hey, it is a Xiaomi Redmi Note 4, the price was a steal, I got it new for 115 Euros and this thing has 3 gigs of ram and is lightning fast. Good stuff really.

>I don't like being obligated to be online 24/7
I only ever got a smart phone just three months ago and I only go online if I want to talk to someone or if I am looking for something.
Shit is convenient as fuck specially for maps and public transport.

lite? do you recommend it?

the one and only time a girl commented on my phone was to tell me that she had never seen anyone else who had one.

no one cares. honestly.

>data mining threads
That's just great.

It's ok, not great but ok. Would wait for a Dale. It's loaded with spyware though remember to remove hitouch

I wanna know how to install the linux in indian pc of win7

sometimes if they're looking to get a new one yeah, but usually not to strangers

>Anonymous image board
>Data mining
You are retarded my man

>anonymous
Very naive.

You think you don't have a unique browser fingerprint that can be matched to you?

honestly i would bone anyone actually using a bb device in 2018

t. Schizophrenics who think they are important enough to be spied on during their hentai and hooktube binge watches

>stock images
>making a thread this dumb
Everyone laugh at the iVirgin who thinks spending $200 more on the same shit will make women like him. Try losing weight, taking a shower, shaving off your neckbeard, and binning your weeaboo cum crusted figurines, you pathetic sack of turds.

Attached: 2d6.jpg (640x409, 46K)

OMG 3d grill.
>touches breast
>faints while cumming.

Spying != Datamined
Are you this ignorant?

Oh no, your feeding the adsense engine. You totally don't do that anyway just by using an ISP.

You do but what does it have to do with datamining and spying?

Xiaomi is literally called the "Apple of China" though.

Attached: 1508066753017.png (680x447, 200K)

>all my co-workers like my phone
it's an abstract kind of feel

Attached: 1527192600146.jpg (371x532, 34K)

Is the notch noticable when in use?

Attached: 1527856827745.jpg (1242x1242, 200K)

xz1c and keyone

Attached: DIGMA A177 2G Linx.jpg (1011x1011, 541K)

>phone

normie

I literally had the girl make that face when I told her I have OnePlus, people in America only know about Samsung and iPhone