How can I stop using whatsapp and stop being facebook's bitch?

How can I stop using whatsapp and stop being facebook's bitch?

Attached: happy-face-tears-1.jpg (980x552, 31K)

Why would you want to be incommunicate with your family and friends bruh?

I've never used whatsapp

wtf is it and why can't you just use text messaging

People do that for thousands of years and they didn't have facebook or whatsapp

because nobody does that anymore

Sending voice messages is way faster than texting and better comprehension of them, also you can send images, audio, documents, etc

but it sounds like you have to submit to the facebotnet to use it

But they didn't had internet numbnuts, neither could message someone far appart instantly

The alternative would be using signal or other shit, the problem is that nobody uses that.

>facebotnet
Please explain what do you think that means very detailed.

that facebook earns by cucking you

I said "detailed" user, tell me, what do you think it means by "cucking" if you please

i still don't get how people can spend 3-6 hours a day on facebook

Drop facebook. Drop jewgle. Just use whatsapp and a relatively secure email provider and you are kind of okay.

Use telegram

I don't use facebook I just need to get rid of whatsapp but the problem is that today it seems that it is the only option for messaging with anyone. It's even endorsed by phone companies that allow you to use unlimited traffic just for that application.

>I just need
You haven't explained any reason without sounding like a uneducated technologically impaired person.

Attached: dd9[1].jpg (500x375, 44K)

WIRE. Move you and your Normy fags friends over to wire you won't regret it.

>WIRE
thats a weird way to spell signal

All too often my signal messages don't send, my group messages go in different threads and I'm a recipient twice in the message

>buy a shitty used laptop, preferably Thinkpad
>install an outdated as less userfriendly OS as possible like Gentoo with as less productive windows manager as posible like dwm or awesome
>start watching anime with little girl heroines
>build some ancient firefox based browser like pale moon and write a html homepage with duckduckgo search and Jow Forums links for Jow Forums, /a/ and Jow Forums
>notice how you've become a repulsive elitist with pure hygine and extra weight
>friends and familiy will eventually start to avoid you
>you don't have a reason to use neither whatsapp nor facebook anymore
>???????
>profit!