What comes after the world wide web?

what comes after the world wide web?

Attached: neuromancer.jpg (800x600, 141K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ipfs.io
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Botnet

world tall web

I prefer life without that shit-made Internet. My life was fine. I can't read the book anymore, because Internet consumed me. When I'm going outside to talk to my friends and just hangout, they're on their phones, messaging someone via Facebook and they can't even hear me, not me and not anyone. I deactivated my Facebook account and broke my cellphone. To not to be connected with my friends via Internet. When they will miss me, they will come and see me, I guess. This generation is miserable, because they got no their own fucking lives, anymore. And I feel sorry for that. That's why I've a big depression and I can't even go outside anymore, because people are destructed. (me too). and the bad thing is, that no one understands it. I lost everything and now I want to go back in time, where people were normal and everything was alive and real. Nowadays we're the robots..

based and redpilled

made me chuckle

decentralized dark web

The domain name

What will Web 3.0 be like?

Don't you mean a dot :^)

Galaxy Wide Web

Then Universe Wide Web.

Our conciousness will reach the edges of our universe.

Ughh, I hate phronging! When people use their phones as a means to escape public interaction I can't help but want to take their phone from them.

Everything has its pluses and minuses. We need to learn then how to use an internet. Rather than chatting with someone endlessly, or just for liking some pictures cause of our stupid habits. I'd rather go through to the rainy day or night to meet someone who I love, than chit-chat online and go to sleep. Yes, I am consumed too from the internet, that's why I'm here, I guess. But there are none outside, so I'm alone with my own.

fedora*

Yeah right. As long as people aren't being jerks and don't phrong I am okay with internet culture.

Everything in moderation.

̇͜>̇

whoa, deep

Botnet SEO google facebook linkedin crawlers
the internet is already shit the future is crap you all fucked! you all to blame..
not enogh brootforce attemps not enogh care for your free tech now you will pay.

InterPlanetary File System

ipfs.io

Virtual reality wide web?

the world wide weeb

INTER
PLANETARY
FILE
SYSTEM

Attached: 1525827360835.jpg (509x507, 20K)

God

Attached: 1504231829015.jpg (640x360, 124K)

No, instead we get to live snippets from everybody else's lives.
We Are the Botnet, the Panoptikon, the Chorus, the Anonymous.
Everyone is Connected.
Deal with it, fag.

Attached: Snapchat1336991014.jpg (1728x1080, 217K)

Singularity.

>That's why I've a big depression

World wide virchspiders, virchflys, and virchwasps (virchbugs).

Possibly some solid state entities and cosmic modems.

Attached: cavecave.jpg (1200x749, 197K)