Is the washer dryer combo the ultimate evolved form of washer and dryers?

Attached: 1516793035446.jpg (900x550, 20K)

hybrids are never good as the separate products and are much more liekly to fail

Like.. a clothes dryer?
This sounds retarded.

im sure thats never going to have problems. nope.

Nevermind. For whatever reason my brain read that as dishwasher. I might be having a stroke.

These have existed forever. They've always been shittier at both tasks. They've always had component failure issues.

If someone makes one that actually delivers, awesome, condos with space limitations would benefit greatly, but unit then they have consistently failed to deliver a good user experience.

I'm surprised nobody's made a washer/dryer combo where the washer is on top and the dryer is on the bottom and it just drops all the clothes into the tumble dryer on the bottom at the end of the wash cycle.
That way you don't have issues from one hybrid machine being used 2 different ways.

No, because I like being able to start washing the next load while the first dries. Time is money and space is cheap.

Im sure it'd be more expencive and difficult to install due to the weight water contributes. Because its more top-heavy, it'd be more prone to tip over too.

this, washer needs to be as low as possible to minimize vibration

Also you probably don't want water running down into your dryer in the event of a leak.

>space is cheap
not in liberal cities thoug

Attached: 1505250367797.png (850x441, 530K)

>Is the washer dryer combo the ultimate evolved form of washer and dryers?
No.
I've lived in a corporate housing that had a combo machine. It fucking sucked. It took >5 hours to dry a comforter. My shitty Amana dryer back in my current apartment did a better job drying a comforter.
Clothes, in general, were not washed as well, were not dried as well, and I'm glad I was only in that shit for 5 months.

As long as they are not part of "the internet of things" they can be convenient, but with a higher mechanical failure rate.

Shit, now I want a dishwasher that's also a washing machine and dryer.
I live in a small apartment.

Yikes
Imagine only being able to buy that with 2.5 million

Attached: 2017-12-03_02-06-06.jpg (2560x1410, 535K)

Even that is still $1 per square foot per month.
So for the space a 4 square food dryer occupies you pay $48 per year - $960 over its 20 year lifespan which is probably more than the purchase price.

Buy one from Vietnam

Attached: ancap-picardia.jpg (800x562, 56K)

>probably more than the purchase price.
Imaging being this poor

>2.3m home
.38 acres

I imagine someone buying a house that looks like that doesn't care about a large plot of land.
Pic related is different.

Attached: 2017-12-03_02-15-37.jpg (2560x1410, 604K)

>Washing your stuff
>Not having a maid to take your stuff to dryclean
Fuck Jow Forums i didn't know everyone here was so fucking poor.

dryclean doesn't make it cleaner user

>not making your own washing machine with a tub and electric motor

>not drying your own laundry in the sun for natural disinfectant/clean fresh air/wrinkle free

>hurr durr it will lighten colors
Turn the clothes inside out dumbass.

They're the next step in convenience, but they're not ready for prime-time yet. They're not good at washing OR drying. Stackable units are where it's at right now. But if you're a true Laundry fanatic you'd already own a pre 2018 Speed Queen washer and dryer set.

Speed Queen washers and dryers (PRE 2018) are like the r9 290x/i5 2500k/gt 8800 of the laundering world.

You're not spending $2.4 million on that house, you're spending it on the land it's sitting on

No. It's shit. Better to get a washer that's excellent at washing and a dryer that's excellent at drying, than a combo unit that's mediocre at both. Plus, if the washer breaks, it's cheaper to replace just the washer rather than having to scrap a perfectly good dryer too.

But he only has $100,000 bespoke suits, those don't go too well with water cleaning.