I'm okaY WITH The iNteRNET i hAaAAAaVe

>I'm okaY WITH The iNteRNET i hAaAAAaVe
>faceBook CAN LoaD WIth 5mbps JUst fInE For mEeeEeeEe
>I'M sUrE THEy haVE thOsE Big CorPOraTionS have A GoOd REASOn fOr pRiCE gougiNg tHeir tERRibLe InteRNeT ServiCEsSSSSssS

Attached: thetypicalvoter.jpg (1024x768, 109K)

I prefer life without that shit-made Internet. My life was fine. I can't read the book anymore, because Internet consumed me. When I'm going outside to talk to my friends and just hangout, they're on their phones, messaging someone via Facebook and they can't even hear me, not me and not anyone. I deactivated my Facebook account and broke my cellphone. To not to be connected with my friends via Internet. When they will miss me, they will come and see me, I guess. This generation is miserable, because they got no their own fucking lives, anymore. And I feel sorry for that. That's why I've a big depression and I can't even go outside anymore, because people are destructed. (me too). and the bad thing is, that no one understands it. I lost everything and now I want to go back in time, where people were normal and everything was alive and real. Nowadays we're the robots..

I don't believe there's people defending big corps like that

they do though
net neutrality only serves to entrench the monopolies further
everyone agrees if there were competition we wouldn't need net neutrality laws

>AT lEasT I goT THe gOVernMeNT oFF my BaCk

Attached: x4dHd3C.jpg (1679x940, 507K)

wow i feel bad for the ocean

Attached: b.jpg (474x478, 18K)

communists will die violently

>c-c-commies
I fucking hate how the fucking goverment managed to brainwash the common citizien into believing anything that benefits them is automatically "communism"

What's wrong, mommy doesn't want to upgrade her internet plan to the super mega gaymer one so you can play your cawadooty without any lag?

yuropoor here, is there even anything in north dakota?

North Dakota has several broadband ISPs to choose from, i.e. an actual competitive market that prevents ISPs from shitting on you any way they feel like because you don't have any alternatives. Blue = at least 2 providers.

Attached: Dzfzits.png (1428x784, 1.32M)

neat. thought the whole state was basically just a spook to keep the maplejew at bay

You know. People won't ignore you like that, most likely they forget to use their phone outside (like me). The real problem is internet makes you hollow.

Everything has its pluses and minuses. We need to learn then how to use an internet. Rather than chatting with someone endlessly, or just for liking some pictures cause of our stupid habits. I'd rather go through to the rainy day or night to meet someone who I love, than chit-chat online and go to sleep. Yes, I am consumed too from the internet, that's why I'm here, I guess. But there are none outside, so I'm alone with my own.

Lmfao you seriously think that is competition?

Poor america.... pretty much anywhere inside the EU has 4 providers in almost every are minimum.

And yet internet costs as a percentage of average income are still higher in the EU.

>he thinks infrastructure competition is remotely feasible

Map is inaccurate. Has my area as no broadband. There is fucking gigabit internet speeds in my town.

Your countries are usually smaller than my whole fucking state. Do you realize how far out we are spread in the rural areas? Do you understand the scope of landmass we cover? We're not gonna have multiple companies laying down cables for a town of 5k that serves as the central hub of a rural area covering 150 miles.

>Lmfao you seriously think that is competition?
Yeah, by American standards. Mutts love their corporate monopolies.

>boomer the posts

Attached: 1525388794348.png (380x349, 77K)

>the bad thing is, that no one understands it

The number of times I see someone walking down the street on their phone, completely oblivious to everything around them is infuriating.
That 2 minute walk from their car to the end of the train station platform is too long to go without liking some cunt's facebook post?

For fucks sake!

It doesn't matter how much "competition" there is when all of them have bullshit monthly limits except for the one that offers 3mbps.