Red pill me on the 2700x

Red pill me on the 2700x.

Attached: download.jpg (576x576, 24K)

It's worth it if you want to do anything more than gaming.

Good alternative to a I7-8700k if you are poor.

heard adobe premiere has issues with ryzen.

The Trump of processors.

Join the red team faggot.

Wut? I mean it doesn't use cores as efficiently as other editing software, but I didn't hear that it had problems with ryzen. Source?

i like my 2700x

It costs $20 less which should be within rounding error of your build cost at this level of high end cpus.

Attached: 1494289777740.png (539x722, 290K)

Amazing CPU, redpilled the public on Intel's greed

Not worth it if you already have a 1st Gen R7. Or even a 1600/1600X

Heck the 1700x was like discount for like $199 not too long ago, which was an arguably better deal than the 2700x.

If you only want gaming go for the 2600/x

How do I bclk overclock to 4.5ghz with crosshair 7?

Whenever I try stuff that makes sense, I end up with my chip maxing out at like 3.5ghz and 1.2v

What is this fud

Attached: chart.png (1200x4538, 479K)

>the only advantage of intel cpus now is a higher cost
!

Pajeet poo shit.

yeah its perfectly normal that premiere suddenly now uses the intel igp ONLY

Come to the red team fuck kiketell

It worka fine in premiere stop spreading disinformation kiketell shills

Wait, ryzen has intel igpus?

>high cost doesn't matter !
i'm also intrested sauce please
unless it's another meme to damage controll intel's fall

I have one installed and running, its overkill for a cpu, 16 cores unlocked

Well, it's the best overall consumer processor.

Processors mixed all over the place regardless of overall performance.
Adobe really needs some competition to get their act together and polish/optimize their software.

It mines monero pretty well when you're sleeping. It would offset the upgrade cost in a couple of months, at least.

>if you are poor
Incel is a bad choice even if it would be the cheaper one. It's faster mostly with programs that have been compiled with their compiler, which has a feature to gimp anything that isn't GenuineIntel. They were sued for it. That company is rotten to the core and doesn't deserve anyone's money.

Great workhouse CPU for the price, but 2700 is a better deal overall. The extra premium $50 isn't worth if you are willing to do a little arm-chairing overclocking

Ah? Ampere hours?

>2700

No lol after millenias that adobe refused to use any kind of igp suddenly after the massive gap between intel and ryzen on premiere adobe enabled the intel igp literally giving intel like 60% boost out of nowhere..

Typical jewish ace up the sleeve.

thanks user

It's a great CPU.

It's a very good CPU.

Attached: its-good.jpg (1057x515, 107K)

based

I heard it is possible to disable the AMD Platform Security Processor (PSP) (AMD equivalent to Intel ME) on the latest bios versions of amd motherboards. Is there any truth to this? If it aint open sourced at least it would be good to disable it.

the box is red and orange that means it will start a fire. do not buy it, by the water colored intel to make the world a better place

You can set it so it turns off after a successful POST, but the boot process is tied very closely to it, so it can't be turned off entirely, just after you boot.

you only need 4cores to run games at max FPS and you should really only need 2 or 1 but games are programmed bad (they are not actually even 2core multicore yet)

that is not a very smart statement

It's worth it if you don't do any gaming.

>You only need 4 cores
>they are not actually even 2core multicore yet
A contradiction and info from 2005. A post truly worthy of the garbage bin.

Great general purpose CPU never goes over 40% usage in games and excellent multitasker
Can get quite hot even stock for heavier work like rendering but is a very fast and capable CPU should easily last 5 years

Its a powerhouse, and well worth the cost if you have workloads that can use it. If you dont, the 2600X is probably a better buy.

Literally the only reason to pick an Intel is for the i7-8700k and ultra high refresh rate 1080P gaming. Anything else the Ryzens do better for far less and with much more manageable thermals.

Well i guess that is a improvement compared to Intel ME.

Huh? It's a great CPU. No need to OC, comes with a decent cooler, not the best at gayming but competes with the best gayming chip right now where changes in 100+ fps are barely noticeable, fantastic for multi tasking on a mainstream platform, said platform will have support for next generation processors, etc.

Attached: Prison School v01.zip-Prison School v01-143.png (547x428, 82K)

When will AMD make a cpu which is superior in gaming?

this is some strong form of Judaism

If history tells us anything, probably never.

>muh 3.8787 fps difference
JIDF plz go

>muh $5 savings
I can marginalize arguments as well.

>muh extra idle cores
pajeet plz go

It's basically the highest efficiency and performance processor money can buy for the consumer platform right now. ~110W power consunption on all cores at 4GHz is doable if you can crank the core voltage down to 1.2 which many are reporting they can. This also means you don't need a high end hazardous AIO to cool down the cpu, a $20 hyper evo 212 is probably more than enough for 4ghz at 1.2v.

Yeah intel housefires can get you like 5 more fps but you end up having to spend a fortune on electricity and cooling.

Attached: 01122644609l.jpg (752x752, 128K)

No it doesn't
It was an issue for a day with a shitty update but dmitri made a big fucking deal out of it to the point where he made an entire video about how he was switching back to intel.

If you don't care about getting 113fps instead of 125fps in [Insert popular shooter here] and you do care about getting the best performance literally everywhere else, then go for the 2700x.

Attached: q8gpre6rtxez.png (480x289, 43K)

Toss in some 3200mhz dims and it's like 5fps max.

>Yeah intel housefires can get you like 5 more fps but you end up having to spend a fortune on electricity and cooling.

Sure, if you're looking at GPU bottlenecked benchmarks. In 720p Ultra Overwatch with a 300fps cap, 2700X has 232fps 1% whereas 8700k has 299fps 1%. That's a MASSIVE difference for minimums, which are required for consistent mouse input and preventing stutters and hitching. Again, if you're going for high refresh rate gaming, Intel wins by a landslide.

>gpu bottleneck
>look guise they're the same XD
Trying to justify being a poorfag 101

Yeah dude, your 300Hz monitor will really show off the power of your cpu while playing overwatch!
Kill yourself.

So "people" who play these competitive fps games competitively, they do play them on 720p or lower on a high end card?

>virtualization disabled

1080p with low settings, high end GPU/CPU. The more you remove the GPU bottleneck, the more Intel chips take the lead at high frame rates.

Sarcasm about the truth and an ad hominem, too bad those aren't arguments or AMD would be rich!

>720p
lul

Attached: maxresdefault (8).jpg (1280x720, 49K)

They are clearly not the same user, look the intel one is like 2.3 times better

>lul
Not an argument

>I don't know the implications of resolutions, bottlenecks and benchmarks
Uneducated zoomer detected

To be honest, in 2018 720p isn't either.

>MUH GAMES Llmaol
>Meanwhile while not being a fat waste of space and performing meaningful tasks

Attached: kc.png (600x471, 23K)

Although some CSGO autists do play in 720p in 2018, that isn't the point of the benchmarks but you're willfully ignoring the point to stave off the cognitive dissonance of your brand loyalty.

So then how does the 2400G compare, or did they not allow the Vega iGPU to be used? If so that is some kike shit

So if they don't play in 720p but in higher res, then what will be those numbers?

>brings up gaming and makes a dishonest claim
>show why it's dishonest
>starts throwing a tantrum over 'muh games'
>Insists he's not a fat waste of space and actually performing meaningful tasks while defending a company on Jow Forums
Yep, this one is going lmao

it's godtier for rpcs3 i hear

No of course not, they don't allow the vega igpu

Similar to 1080p low/off/lower render resolution, what they actually play at. Most people doing benchmarks just change resolution for simplicity.

see >inb4 "b-b-but you have to play by pedantic MY RULES, REEE"

Attached: 1420565690261.jpg (274x321, 26K)

Fuck Adobe then the fucking kikes

Attached: 1531580094703.jpg (877x1024, 191K)

You got me m8, you have singlehandedly defeated a logical argument by posting memes.

see

So now you claim that the fps number will be similar regardless on the resolution and settings? Then why they change it in the first place?
How can you lie like this? How much they pay?

>You got me m8, you have singlehandedly defeated a logical argument by posting memes.

Attached: 1531768716397.jpg (274x320, 26K)

Because it is

Based 8400

So the fps doesn't depend on the resolution and the graphical settings, the actual fps numbers are the same on every resolution. And intel cpus are like 50 fps ahead of amd, that's what you are saying?

>zoomer, this is going up my ass
k

>8k
lul

Attached: Frames.png (1397x779, 292K)

This
#WalkAway

It destroys the competition in every area except low resolution gaming.

Attached: 1523293491756.png (554x400, 305K)

Any good $64 Ryzen CPU?

It's very possible with Zen2 if Intel keeps stalling with 14nm+++++++++ improvements.

Kill yourself ivan

What's Ah?

t. bluepilled fagsoy

>muh 120p benchmarks
anyone who games under 1440p is poor

I would stomp your ruski pig face in

is this real?

t. 120lb antifa "enforcer"

That wasnt even a nice try, ruski pig