/csg/ Chinkshit General

Now without all the pointless autistic shit in the first post.

Attached: d93.jpg (500x375, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

qchat.rizon.net/?channels=/csg/
discord.gg/bUJ3VGM
chinkshit.xyz/random/
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=gG-_1ZILuzA
dhl.com/content/dam/downloads/g0/express/services/surcharges/dhl_express_remote_areas.pdf
warosu.org/g/thread/S66730391
aliexpress.com/item/New-NICEHCK-DIY-Earbud-In-Ear-Earphone-Earbud-Dynamic-Flat-Head-Plug-Earbud-Bass-HIFI-Earphone/32806045266.html
aliexpress.com/item/New-8Bitdo-SF30-Pro-Wireless-Bluetooth-Game-Controller-Gamepad-with-Joystick-for-Windows-Android-macOS-Steam/32847570481.html
aliexpress.com/item//32828096748.html
aliexpress.com/item//32828514347.html
aliexpress.com/item//32828570781.html
head-fi.org/threads/absolute-best-budget-earbuds.812853/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

So it seems like Google fucked something up big time while trying to crack down on uncertified devices?

Attached: 1473269891077.jpg (443x508, 44K)

wait, what are you talking about? got any links?

A shitload of Meizu phones, some Xiaomi and Huawei and some others are experiencing some big problems right now. High CPU usage, horrible lag, battery drain, play store won't work, overheating, sync is busted. Google services update fucked something up. Check official and local forums, and even playstore page for G-services. It's a mess.

Am I getting chinked? They told me my address is too remote and that I need to either pick it up from a DHL facility, or pay $30 extra. Now are telling me that the DHL facility address i gave them is a remote zip code. The fuck is this shit?

oh wow, nice
when did this started?

Last thread some user wanted ideas for items to buy at around 5$. Here is is again with some additions:

3$ mini woodworking hand plane
Headphone case
Blinky bicycle lights
Cooling towel
VE monks (5/6$+ shipping)
Cabinet door garbage bag holder
Polyrope/paracord
Small piece of aluminum profile
screws/washers/o-rings/other small parts
Chink sewing scissors
drill bits
small green agate sharpening stone
wall mounted bottle opener
fake-antique "tibetan silver" baubles and jewelry
crystals
incense holder
chopstick rest
car phone holder
toilet decal
toilet light
EL wire
LED bulb
action camera accessories
velcro strap
blitzwolf usb cable
eyeglass screwdriver set
spudgers
bicycle tire levers
spring clips/clamps
socks
dust mask
tacticool web belt accessories like clips or hooks
dremel bits
soldering iron tips
solder
chink loctite
chink epoxy
kawaii plush keyring like a bananya or chicken nuggets thing
pen screwdriver
silicone sink sponge holder
zip ties
desoldering wick
usb fan
8-32gb micro sd
needle files
silicone cups for mixing epoxy/paint/etc in
glow in the dark or reflective tape
self-adhesive silicone tape
magic erasers
simple edc shit like keyrings and credit card tools and keyknife
alan keys
heatshrink tubing
wire connectors
roll of twist ties
small dry sack
programmer underwear

could at least have linked to the previous thread, you fucking retarded piece of shit

A day or two ago, and still no official response from Google or chinks as far as I know. Turned my M3 Note off, I'm afraid it's gonna fucking melt literally.

Attached: Jimmy.jpg (417x384, 48K)

What part of "without all the pointless autistic shit" did you not understand?

kys

Attached: jack.webm (1280x720, 866K)

>link to previous thread
>pointless
retard

Attached: (You).png (669x514, 25K)

I want regular op back

Are yeelights still good? I want to use the yeelight bulb as a wakeup light but the recent reviews on the app are all complaints

el wire is dope and i want to order some, but i have no idea what i would do with it

hi Jow Forumsuys , I have no friends and family don't buy me shit anymore, what chinkshit should i buy myself for my birthday? thx ,

bring back the autism

put it into ur dik hole and see if it will shine thru

Hey folks. I've run into the issue of AliExpress wanting pics of my ID and Credit Card to "prevent identity theft". Have any of you guys got around this. I saw a few other people had the same issue.

just show the information you've already provided them. You can even censor your picture.

>bought item 72 days ago
>item never arrived and i extended the purchase protection after the 60 days hoping it'll arrive
>didn't happen
>i kind of want the item
>opening a dispute only has the "get a refund" and "return faulty item" options, can't ask for another of the same item
The fuck do i do anons?
Opening a dispute and getting the refund only to buy it again from the same seller is a guaranteed package of anthrax delivered to my house.

Attached: 131.jpg (157x175, 15K)

just get the refund, it's the only way you can be sure
order a new one straight away and if you get anthrax just dispute that too

Who's going to go back to the old thread to read about an user's vibrator?

You know regularfag is just going to start another thread will discord links and shit right?

maybe it's part Google's plan to stop people from buying uncertified devices.

what do you like and what's your budget?

>chink epoxy
You probably mean superglue, but I'm wondering if there's chink epoxy by the barrels. I want to build a fiberglass fishing boat...

this, I censored a lot of shit and it still went through.

OP you forgot this

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel
qchat.rizon.net/?channels=/csg/
#/csg/ on rizon

>Discord link
discord.gg/bUJ3VGM

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>Last thread

youtube.com/watch?v=gG-_1ZILuzA
this guy wrote allen keys instead of alan keyes and you wrote alan keys instead of allen keys

Chink are crypto jew thou

How come all TIN Audio T2's are named as "ZINN" now on AliExpress - am I getting chinked?

What are the go-to 20 dollar earbuds right now?

but user i don't want anthrax

What's the fastest phone charger that will not burn my house down?

plz cheap no bully

xiaomi?

I love new OP! I hope the mods won't be fags today, and that regOP spergs out when he inevitably shows up!

Attached: 1525776886531.gif (985x662, 304K)

RegularFaggot didn't link mine as a last thread when I filled for him and linked his, autistic faggot doesn't even deserve that because he's so full of himself IMO. Even more funny is how they keep calling it a bootleg thread. Because, get it, we're buying chink shit? Bootleg chink shit?

He's just being a faggot because he's too lazy or a simple minded phoneposter who can't work out how to write an OP.

DHL remove area zip codes are listed publickly,
you can find them here dhl.com/content/dam/downloads/g0/express/services/surcharges/dhl_express_remote_areas.pdf

Go check yours first, if it's not listed in here then chances are chinks are trying to scam you, because per my experience a city around 15000 +/- is not a remote area, and DHL typically has facilities only these places.

KZ ED16, KZ ES4

but i liked the news

Has anything Chinese replaced the VE Monk Plus in the sub-$10 category?

I'm talking about classic earbuds, no in-ear bullshit

Okay, so I open an AliExpress dispute to get a full refund on the item, then the seller gave me an offer for full refund if I ship the item back. How do I go about doing this, do I accept their offer? Who is going to reimburse me the money for shipping it back? Or do I wait for AliExpress to tell what they think? I have no idea, honestly, this is the first time I got an offer to ship it back. The item is like a 40 dollar IP camera that they sent the wrong one to me, one which is worse. Damn you chinks.

ignore them until aliexpress steps in. don't ship it back.

Thanks user, I think I'll do that. The cost of shipping seems to be fucked, I once shipped something back to a store in England and it was like 35 bucks. Never again. I wonder if businesses pay less? Because shipping it here I paid $3.

So I bought a sd card from Jesus Disk Store.
I am 100% sure it said China Post Registered Air Mail,
but when I woke up today it says China Small Packet Plus.
What is this shipping scam and how did they change the AliExpress shipping method to be different from what I ordered? Wtf?

just use the ones that came with your iphone

Dispute for refund and when the store messages you with the usual 'why you do this' crap tell them to send another onde with tracking

Long lasting archive link to the previous thread:

warosu.org/g/thread/S66730391

Attached: No News Is Not Good News.jpg (1200x900, 294K)

often they will tell you to close the dispute first and it could be the wrong tracking number or "electronic information received" only

Same thing happened to me user. The seller was a dick about it and said ask your local post office and refused to send it to me again. AliExpress could see the tracking never arrive din my country, gave me the moeny back, to this date the tracking number is still stuck.

I kind of want the item, but I can't really buy it from that seller again, welp I'm screwed.

And which phones nowadays come with earbuds instead of IEMs?

aliexpress.com/item/New-NICEHCK-DIY-Earbud-In-Ear-Earphone-Earbud-Dynamic-Flat-Head-Plug-Earbud-Bass-HIFI-Earphone/32806045266.html

you can try, if they're sloppy enough not to blacklist you they'll send it to you or you'll get your money back

fucking autist
you'll be on an archive site in the first place if you're checking threads far enough back in time that they 404

>I can't really buy it from that seller again
why not? if they fuck up again ali will help. besides, it gives the seller another change to do you right (they do want repeating customers, pretty sure if they served you well the second time there is a high chance you would return to its store for more shopping later on)

I have no idea, I thought if I placed an order after disputing them (they didn't blacklist me) that they would refuse to ship it and I have to pay VISA transaction fees. But maybe it's worth a shot?

Hello my fellow Ausfags, has anyone figured out a way to trick the system to avoid paying (((GST))) on FUCKING EVERYTHING on (((ebay/paypal))) yet?

Attached: 1503797779767.png (501x673, 42K)

Have you considered tax fraud yet?

>KZ ED16
how come kz official store doesn't have them? are they not actually the official store?

Get an ABN and start a business selling 2nd hand chinkshit then claim the GST back ?
See also:

>have company that sells chinkshit
>GST on your sales cancels out GST on your purchases
>???
>profit!

2 questions:

What is the best chink laptop brand besides Xiaomi?

And

Why is it Jumper?

You sound upset

Any experience with "quality" cases to a redmeme note 5? I had nilkin for my note 3 pro, but it broke after 2 month

Any Leggo minifig reccomendations?

Attached: Single-Sale-Super-Heroes-Popeye-Mr-Bean-Freddie-Mercury-Michael-Jackson-Dolls-Building-Blocks-Educat (50x50, 2K)

Chink x230 battery arrived.

Attached: 1523622685839.jpg (1600x1200, 933K)

Still looking for shit to buy for at least 50 eurobucks. Help me spend some money with useless or useful chinkshit.
Already getting some itens from
but I appreciate some more expensive options.

>Chinks actually shipped a Li-ion battery to you.

Very jelly. Can't order any chink batteries thanks to safety regulations.

Not the person in the first one, but the latter. I can tell you that I am very upset with managing to ruin one part of his format. I'm sitting here gritting my teeth and secretly plotting to take over /csg/ with my army of Lithuenians

Attached: antifa chad.png (616x889, 446K)

How would they know what's in your package (unless it explicitly says battery)?

Just received my Aliexpress freebies ($4 coupon).
ESP8266 (moded one with more memory), 4 touchscreen-switches module and USB to micro USB (OTG) adapter.
Board with switches is really small, way smaller than I expected. You can't even press the switches with a pinky and not press the other ones.

Attached: ali loot.jpg (1108x618, 254K)

Seems like "Bpost International" rejected package, but they were able to ship it via Turkey Post after all.

X-ray, packing said "x230 adapter".

Attached: 1519956350425.png (277x249, 7K)

Ever heard of X-Ray?

Attached: battery.jpg (650x759, 90K)

Chinks won't even sell it to me. Also x-ray at the border, but customs is probably more focused on finding Dream packages than Chink packages.

aliexpress.com/item/New-8Bitdo-SF30-Pro-Wireless-Bluetooth-Game-Controller-Gamepad-with-Joystick-for-Windows-Android-macOS-Steam/32847570481.html

SF-30 Pro is pretty darn rad

Man sounds like you're upset and in need of a safe space, I recommend the /csg/ telegram. No worries the only thing /csg/ related about it is its name, you'll feel right at home spamming Jow Forums memes all day and crying about RegOP making threads.

why go to that length when it's usually sufficient to just jam the batteries into a bluetooth speaker or other item of similar type to get around customs?

Redmi 5A or Meizu M6?

Redmi 6

>double the price

Outside of calls and texts I only use my phone for spotify, webbrowsing and occasionally uber. I only buy cheap shitty phones.

Ye, my phone yesterday lost 30% of its charge over the course of 3 hours and when I picked it up it was hot. No issues ever since tho.

Are the 12.5" Xiaomi laptops worth looking at? I'm in Australia, and all of the more "conventional" brands cost twice what they ought to.

Attached: s-l500.jpg (500x500, 20K)

Haven't seen this with 3x Mi4c, 2x Redmi note 3 pro and 1x Mi Mix 2. Only the Mix 2 is fully updated though. I manually update the other phones for my family a few times a year.

Even on custom roms?

I don't see any ZIIN
aliexpress.com/item//32828096748.html
aliexpress.com/item//32828514347.html
aliexpress.com/item//32828570781.html

Huawei P10 EU version user here. Got an update yesterday. It works fine. So far I heard it only affects P10 lites, P20 lites and P smarts and specifically Indian, Russian and US versions of the firmware.

I have one and it's acceptable so far. If you buy one you're probably gonna need to reinstall the OS for an English version and buy a 60W USB C charger since the one it comes with will probably be for Chinese outlets.

I'm a student and I'd say it cannot be beaten for a student. I can even do light AutoCAD work on it.

see
>Got them on wooeasy, since they are "discontinnued" on the official store (i asked them and they told me that). Wooeasy is a good seller for Earphones, so there shall be no issues

probably retarded Euros that got BTFO by that new law. my app is fine. all the euros were saying they couldnt turn their light on

read
head-fi.org/threads/absolute-best-budget-earbuds.812853/

>If you buy one you're probably gonna need to reinstall the OS
I'm probably going to put Debian testing on it. From what I've read any Linux >= 4.9 should work fine.

>buy a 60W USB C charger since the one it comes with will probably be for Chinese outlets.
I hadn’t considered that. Thanks.

>I'm a student and I'd say it cannot be beaten for a student. I can even do light AutoCAD work on it.
Damn, that's impressive. You're doing that on the 12.5" model with the core m3?

seems like he's already part of it.

>You're doing that on the 12.5" model with the core m3?
Yeah. But like I said, what I've been doing is fairly light; electrical diagrams mostly.

>I can even do light AutoCAD work on it.
You saying that as if that's a big achievement. You can to all that on mid tier regular laptops from 2010.

MUJI gel pen?
Benjie T6?
Thermal printer?
Lepin?

You do know we're talking about a laptop with a core m3, right?

>Now without all the pointless autistic shit in the first post.
Based and redpilled