Superfetch

Wtf is superfetch. Its doing so much work in the background but idk what it is. I read a little bit of it online. It says the figures out your computer habits to preload programs that its thinks your going to run by collecting data of what you use on ur pc. So its lowkey spyware.

Attached: probs spyware tbh.png (599x179, 19K)

Everytime i end task in task manager it turns back on cause the fucking NSA wants to look at my wiener so bad.

Superfetch is NSA botnet. Scans your computer for information and relays it to Microsoft/NSA

Ik if i just go into services and turn it off it wont really turn off so wtf do i do.

install gentoo

Indexer if I remember correctly, just disable it.

Go to services and disable it. Idea is that it's supposed to put your data that you access often into RAM, been around since XP. For some reason it's now more buggy since Win8, probably more NSA shit were added into it.

do you think the nsa would make it that ez?

Attached: Screenshot_2018-07-16 What is superfetch Its in my Window sTask Manager and it uses up a lot of CPU (661x272, 25K)

>Windows trying to predict what apps are likely going to be used based on your history of usage, and preloads them just in case.
Just a slow bloated piece of shit OS trying to convince you it's fast and snappy.
Unironically use linux

samefag

we're trying to get him to install linux stop hampering our operations idiot

No

Yes because they have second way in. Through Intel chip directly, they have to cooperate with Israel though when they need to use it.

this is the answer to the entire thread
any other answer can die in fire
>if lazy the install redcore, open terminal, vasile --srcmode

It's indexing your files when disk is idle. Just let it map it your drive once you brainlet. Next thing you'll ask is how to disable NGen because "it's using your resources".
Learn fucking Windows already.

Install LongHorn build 4074 instead, most pleasing OS build

>do you think the nsa would make it that ez?
Where do you think all those famous worms and viruses like Wanacry and Stuxnet came from? They probably have a whole sector actively engaged in finding exploits in operating systems. Funny thing is the first time they actually found one was by accident.

>So its lowkey spyware.

op confirmed dumb as a box of hammers, but ok sure whatever.

Wow you mean to tell me the well documented vulnerability research field actually exists? Who knew

botnet, unironically

Preemptive(ML) memory caching

>Through Intel chip directly, they have to cooperate with Israel though when they need to use it.

there are so many levels of stupidity here it's like a stupidity onion.

>vulnerability research field
Yeah, I guess this is a better way to word it.
>Who knew
Only NSA itself until very recently. They decided to keep their knowledge about Windows vulns to themselves (and this shit dates back to XPs days) and made exploits for it instead. We only got to know what they did when this Shadow Whatever group raided their already matured exploits arsenal, took their toys and sold most of them to the highest bidder.

Attached: 1478560144775.jpg (315x348, 22K)

>ML
are you trying to say that windows is using machine learning in superfetch?

because that's not the case.

>>Who knew
>Only NSA itself until very recently.

no that's just your ignorance showing through, sorry. White hats existed in the 70s.

it basically is

Contractors sell them most of their 0day
NSA is more on the side of weaponization and operations for 0day than doing Dev themselces
They have some people but the majority is contractor work because it pays way better for researchers