Hello Jow Forums, Sand nigger here, I'll try to keep this short before they shut it down again

Hello Jow Forums, Sand nigger here, I'll try to keep this short before they shut it down again
As many of you know there's major protests going on in Iraq and the government have been shutting down internet access to keep the news from spreading and to maintain control of the situation.
>changing dns doesn't work
>using the old modem dial up also won't help since the old telephone lines mostly don't work and most people don't have them
>satellite internet equipment are stupid expensive
wat do?

Attached: lXSWGjR.png (1092x1037, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cnet.com/news/new-wi-fi-distance-record-382-kilometers/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Blockchain

How are you posting in Jow Forums?

Create a decentralized meshnet. Several resources are listed on PRISM-BREAK (Google it). Best of luck!

Explain
I've been waiting 48hours to post this, internet is back for now but social media sites are blocked, it will be shut down again for sure, just a matter of time.
Thanks, I'll research it

VPN for fast connection. Tor if you just want to view websites.

VPN

Gubments always forget to block Jow Forums.

Can't use those when they shut it down but yeah, people have been using free vpns to bypass the social media blocking

Maybe using proxy would help? Find something in country like Russia and give it a go

When will you finally reject Islam and admit there's no god? You are letting them control you through lies and deception.
Spred the word Ahmed, only you can make a change.

Try diagnosing how far can you go where they shut down net and do something with it or post here when you get it back.
Also try to buy a foreign SIM and use net from it

Tor really doesn't work?

Tried that, after the dns change, didn't work
It's more of 'my people are fucking brainlets who keep voting the same god damn criminals to rule them and expect change' than religion
But yeah, can't say I disagree.

>As many of you know
It ain't on the news and most of us wouldn't care if it was. Which is why it ain't on the news.

Tracert? Or something lik?Yeah, won't connect to anything

This is why you need to into HF frequency radio transmission and amateur radio.

Unlike old-school radio, your new Internet toy can be taken away at any time.

That is why we all need to support local WIMAX mesh networks that operate as co-ops, independent of governments or private ISPs.

Attached: 1530260628291.jpg (599x600, 70K)

Jow Forums always knows goy, Jow Forums knows everything.

Okay, have you tried to connect to Tor using a bridge?

This would be nice.

USE YOUR CHANCE AND UPLOAD ALL THEIR SECRETS TO OR ANY OTHER WEBSITE REALLY.

Everyone who said VPN or proxy is a complete idiot as OP needs source of internet connection that government won't turn off.

THIS

>UPLOAD ALL THEIR SECRETS TO Worst advice ever.

t. boomer burger

install gentoo

>local WIMAX mesh networks that operate as co-ops
they don't exist I and wouldn't trust them if they did

if the internet as a whole is cutoff nothing you can do, but if some traffic is allowed, you can try Tor (blocked in Egypt), or buy some commercial VPNs (blocked in Egypt), or buy some VPS (as low as 2.5 dollars a month in vultr.com) and setup a vpn server like openvpn (blocked in Egypt) or wireguard (this one is not blocked in Egypt)

can you use wi-fi with your phones somehow to make an ad hoc network

cnet.com/news/new-wi-fi-distance-record-382-kilometers/
> Pietrosemoli, president of the Escuela Latinoamerica de Redes (which means networking school of Latin America) established a Wi-Fi link between two computers located in El Aguila and Platillon Mountain, Venezuela. That's a distance of 382 kilometers, or 238 miles. He used technology from Intel, which is concocting its own long-range Wi-Fi equipment, and some off-the-shelf parts. Pietrosemoli gets about 3 megabits per second in each direction on his long-range connections.
>382 kilometers, or 238 miles
use this to connect
then setup a parallel mesh nerwork for people to share info locally, and setup a proxy to the open internet from there

totally irrelevant answer

Really no hope to get internet access if its physically cut off from the rest of the net. You should try other forms of communication like HAMs etc. Just remember that they can pin-point you pretty easily if you broadcast from the same place for a longer time.

*from israel
I can give you a root shell maybe it will connect

this this right here
dumbed down american who cares only and only about celebrities and whatever the media tells him to care about

you're just one among the huge misled cattle

basically if the government really shuts it down/physically shuts it down, the only real solution is satellite internet since they have no control over that
What are good and cheap satellite internet equipments and providers anons?

Nothing you can do, sadly.
Hardware is compromised these days.

Avoid methods of communication that relies on the internet, including phone services.