When will Windows natively support Ryzen?

When will Windows natively support Ryzen?
For how long will we need this shit installed?
Does Linux need any of this?

Attached: file.png (612x273, 11K)

No, Linux doesn't need that as far as I know. Most modern distros do pretty good automatic power management out of the box. You should ditch Winshit and buy a console for games, or grow up and stop playing them.

You do relize you don't need that at all?

Please explain.

I know my computer will work without it, but I've heard I need it for Ryzen to work at it's intended performance on Windows. This is included in the official AMD drivers for Ryzen.

Windows is an OS full of snakeoils.

Microsoft is in cahoots with Intel. Why do you think AMD adds this?

It works just fine without any of that. Probably brings optimizations related to timers and whatnot, but it's not even close to critical for most users.

Maybe he has a job neckbeard

haha le immature gamer amirite xd

Windows probably does t let the CPU draw more power when it needs it without that

wat?

if it didn't natively support it then the OS wouldn't boot

I have a job. I use openSUSE for a lot of my job. It just works.

Grow up.

>stop enjoying things I don't like!

>When will Windows natively support Ryzen?
What the heck are you talking about, retard?

>my user case is everyone user case
Powerful freetard thinking.

>muh gayemz

You're retarded, you implied the same

>came out with retarded argument
>anons calls you out
>continue to cling to said argument despite no one else but you bring it up in the first place

Womp womp, nigger. Go back to /v/.

Meant for

Intel FUD getting more and more subtle.

No, stupid retard. I didn't imply anything, except that is a stupid fuck because he cited his user case for literally no reason.

>because he cited his user case for literally no reason
Read this back to yourself. Read it out loud. Do it over and over until it finally clicks in your pea brain and you understand just how butthurt and childish you sound. You appear to be absolutely ass obliterated that some guy on the internet said "this thing I like works well for me". Are you literally autistic? Be honest with me, are you in tears right now? I bet you are. I bet you're crying because Jow Forums made fun of you again. The bullies on Jow Forums debased and harassed you again. Go ask mommy for a hug.

Attached: 1440372232024.jpg (480x480, 58K)

Kys

>this much butthurt
Wow, you won.

Cry more

As you wish.
:^)

Apply cooling salve to the affected areas of the cheeks twice daily. Repeat until the burns have healed and you're ready to get back online.

>still replying
How butthurt are you right now?

enjoy your no gaems cuckold lol

OP here

Apparently after some further investigation, it seems the Ryzen balanced power plan is useless in more recent versions of Windows and can be ignored. Forgive the thread

The level of autism in this thread is out of control

>muh gayemz