Was it kino?

Was it kino?

Attached: mr.-robot.jpg (568x416, 49K)

"Dood megacorps are dandy after all"

I know the deutsch word kino but what's the meaning of kino in this case?

Good show/film
it's kraut/tv lingo

no its not
its very much not
fuck you

It was okay. Not as bad as Jow Forums thinks it is and not as good as normie see it

So I see you're running GNOME!
You know, I'm actually on KDE myself. I know this desktop environment is supposed to be better. But you know what they say: "Old habits, they die hard"

Attached: 1529474209621.png (542x749, 582K)

it means the same this in de as kr doesnt it?

this line actually makes no fucking sense. is it supposed to be a jest about the 20 year de wars? because even then kde is the only good choice

>Mr. Normie
Was it a kino? Sure if you're a normie.

"kino"

>>the absolute state of fucking Jow Forums

Fucketh me, what happened to this place?

Fucking "kino"!

I wish your 12 year olds would fuck off.

>Entire season plot was nobody know Mr. Robot, meanwhile that old man have "Mr. Robot" written in his clothes
>intelligence services (CIA, FBI, NSA) cannot stop one man

Attached: 1526359689776.jpg (1050x719, 182K)

Nope

/tv/ is leaking, try not to hyperventilate

I miss KDE man posting

Attached: d2a59d6860c5927bb2a2ead0c1c43a7b4957d1a254fd2fcde0efcc3670c25730.png (1277x1281, 968K)

Yup, it's pretty good.
Of course Jow Forums does hate it, but Jow Forums doesn't know shit about anything, so that doesn't matter.
Also its pretty ironic that amazon produces a show where they are the evil in person.

Attached: wut ?.jpg (714x536, 14K)

Wait wasn't his girlfriend Asian?

No, it really does chill my piss when you get daft cunts like the OP coming in here and spouting shite buzz words.

FUCKING "KINO"!

I hope you and your entire family catch antibiotic resistant gonarrhea you dizzy twat.

both were swedes
its just a buzzword bong

>asian
wtf I'm asian and she doesn't look asian to me at all

not nearly enough computer fuckery for all the buzz it made about being an accurate tech show. it's just babby's first unreliable narrator show

I rewatched S1 and it was pretty slow tbqhfamalamamilia. S2 is utter trash. S3 is shit.