Attached: Capture.png (787x898, 534K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IPhone_X
nypost.com/2017/10/20/apples-iphone-x-nightmare-a-dire-shortage-of-the-devices/
macrumors.com/2017/10/24/iphone-x-half-shipments-report/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Notch

Applel would rather throw them away than selling them at a lower price

Attached: 9355DB85DE864D3792556859073B0851.png (568x630, 572K)

fucking greed

>high-end
>you can't rotate the launcher
>no fingerprint

>finished
Apple has been finished since 1978. (c) 2018
The notch everyone is copying?
I don’t care for any of those except the fingerprint sensor. It’s perhaps something to add in the X SE.

FAKE NEWS

I guess they'll use the unused iPhone X's as components? No way are they gonna sell them at a discount.

This, have they even put one discount on them at all? Even off their website they offer no trade in deal (that I saw), whereas google and samsung both have lower prices in the first place along with tradein deals all the time and free addons or discounts every now and then. Apple is literally the phone jew

>Apple is literally the phone jew
I’m sure every other vendor would love to sell at Apple’s margins. Microsoft tried. Blackberry did until they became irrelevant. I can’t complain since I’m part of the 0.1% and always get the latest.

Why do you like paying more for a worse phone user?

Years of experience.

iTODDLERS BTFO

Don’t you work for one?

I bought the most expensive model and returned it just to fuck with Applel. Then did the same with individual carriers, then retail stores. And since none of them will share customer data with each other, none of them are wiser. My bank might be a bit suspicious of me now, but I haven't done anything wrong and my credit score has actually gone up since.

Attached: 1529591456037.jpg (1128x984, 181K)

>no one wants to spend $1000+ on a meme phone
The kicker is it's only the 64GB version, you gotta spend another $150 for 256GB.

>having an employer other than yourself
itoddlers, everyone

Are you on welfare to be able to waste your time doing shit like this?
Your banker is an itoddler?

I live in one of the biggest cities in the US with a great job and have an hour lunch that I can extend an hour or even two without telling anyone and no one cares. Having a massive shopping mall one block from my office also helps since I go to there for lunch anyway.

Attached: 1516871140326.jpg (1280x720, 100K)

Nice to see you don’t value your time much.

Nice to see you're assblasted I have such a cushy job that I can get paid on company time to fuck with applel to trigger iManchildren.

Attached: 1502095397581.jpg (378x485, 40K)

The only time I miss the fingerprint sensor is if I'm in bed on my phone and I have to adjust my head so the phone can get a clear view of it. All other times, FaceID is vastly superior in my experience.

Oh look, more unsubstantiated reports by people who probably have puts on apple at 190.

How come you have a job yet act like a 12 yo?

They are probably going to rebrand them as an iphone 9lite, 9C or something else.

but why???

How come you don't have a job yet are over 40?

Attached: 1524033072013.png (715x1000, 792K)

Will this take a notch out of their profits?

>make shittily-designed "flagship" phone
>price it at more than a grand
>wonder why nobody buys it
the only people i see with iphone x are chinks buying them on daddy's credit card

I hope this keeps up and then they actuallly have to release a great phone for once since the iphone 1

>iphone 1
The original iPhone did not have MMS, offline apps, copy/paste, or even basic file management when BlackBerries and Windows phones of the time had all of that. All iPhone brought to the table was a full touchscreen UI.

Post more smug anime grills. I can give you high quality lolis in return.

FAKE NEWS

Not even a good try...

Attached: Captura de ecrã 2018-07-16, às 19.29.04.jpg (3688x2768, 1.43M)

That's literally the cringiest fucking thing I've ever heard oh big deal one small peon keeps returning phones thanks for letting people by them cheaper when open boxed

That's a lot of articles to summarize
>iPhone X tops sales shortly after release!

>I am granted an hour of free time by my boss overlords each day
>I use my hour of free time and sit in a shopping mall

AMERICAN DREAM! AMERICAN DREAM! Wageslaves are so fucking pathetic. It's the total cop-out:
>I'm not able to build my own life because I just spend it all on the internet and playing vidya so I become a slave instead, so I don't have to think. But hey, how about that shopping mall, right guys?

Hey idiot, FIY, the iPhone X came in September 2017 and those articles are from May 2018.

8 months after, in an device that gets updated every 12 months, it's not "shortly".

It's always the same BS from the same BS chink "sources".

Funny. I see a lot of iPhone Xs at our companies board of directors meetings. None are chinks.
Maybe you’re just not part of the 0.1%.

>implying you are
Post yourself in your suit and tie. You can hide your face if you want to but a timestamp is required.

>the iPhone X came in September 2017
Nah, see
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IPhone_X

It started in early November and rolled out through December, depending on country.

Even then, it was usually not in stock early on.
nypost.com/2017/10/20/apples-iphone-x-nightmare-a-dire-shortage-of-the-devices/
>Apple’s top tier smartphone will only have 2-to-3 million handsets available worldwide when it hits store shelves next month, one Wall Street analyst forecast on Friday.

This was supposedly due to production issues.
macrumors.com/2017/10/24/iphone-x-half-shipments-report/
>iPhone X Supply Estimated to Remain Extremely Tight Until Next Year Due to Earlier Production Issues

>those articles are from May 2018
Those articles talk about Q1 2018, i.e. January to March.

Fake, Fake and more Fake News.

Stupid bullshit that has been proven wrong and wrong again so many times.

APPLE SALES PROVE THEM WRONG.

It's almost as if it only costs them $200 to make a phone they're selling for $1200 and they can literally just crush all those unsold phones instead of sell them and still profit.

Attached: 1516883624668.png (448x468, 194K)

N O T C H E D

Weird. It was a top notch phone.

Attached: 1486653796.png (1300x1080, 783K)

There's no way you have a job. You're here, 24/7, and whenever your shitty script picks up any Apple-related keyword in any thread, you do your angry 12 year-old who gets irrationally furious at a fucking overpriced hardware manufacturer spiel that hasn't changed a bit in years.

APPLE IS FINISHED says nervous freetard/winfag/poorfag for the 7,000th time.

>AAPL closes at 191, mkt cap of 937b

Wait... don't tell me... THAT'S your job?!

Reminder that shilling, even if the job title is called "public relations officer" is still shilling.

He's doing a shitty job, then. I want to get a shitty overpriced iToy now just so I can make a thread about it on Jow Forums and have him sperg about it.
Wait... maybe... maybe that's his job? Who's jewing whom here? Oh my god.

P R I C E
D R O P
W H E N

Apple would rather dismantle old stock to canibalize the screens and whatever else they can than sell the X at a lowered price alongside this year's flagship model.

Never. Want to send animated singing rainbow unicorn emojis to all your friends? That'll be a grand please.

I bet you don’t even understand a word of what your image even says.

Posting Japanese pictures without speaking Japanese smdh

All they are going to do is take $67 off the price and sell out quickly. They do this every year.

Yes, the notch everyone blindly started copying before the iPhone X even released because smartphone designers are dumb sheep who take their lead from Apple. The notch is shit, extend the phone upward another 1/4" or cut your aspect ratio down, the notch is dumb and gay.