pastebin.com/33S1gVkG
>Where to Buy:
pastebin.com/8Yku80VL
>FAQs:
pastebin.com/M5w7QtKp
>Use the buyer's template
pastebin.com/33S1gVkG
>Group Buys
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1nl3D0wIqf3tU43bu0mc0LSkxeh2CxGrchr_OViEjZ4c/htmlview
massdrop.com/
>Keyboard wiki
deskthority.net/wiki/Main_Page
>Keyset wiki
keypuller.com (web.archive.org/web/20161101152119/http://keypuller.com/)

P.T

Attached: hud9.jpg (1800x1200, 799K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Wireless-Bluetooth-Multi-Device-Mechanical-Rechargeable/dp/B0731H35J8
amazon.com/Redragon-KUMARA-Backlit-Mechanical-Keyboard/dp/B016MAK38U/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1531815177&sr=8-3&keywords=mechanical keyboard
amazon.com/AUKEY-Mechanical-Keyboard-Resistant-Chromebook/dp/B06XKV8R9Z/ref=sr_1_6?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1531762372&sr=1-6&keywords=aukey keyboard
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for Navies a best.

this

dat H9 tho

Attached: 1530953386483.jpg (720x960, 87K)

>Budget
$70 for sub-optimal, $150 for perfect.

>Location (continent at least)
Turkey

>Preferred switch type
As silent as possible, though a little noise is OK for a good tactile feedback. I guess that means:
Brown/Clear if not too loud.
Red/Black if Brown is too loud and Red makes a difference.
O-rings?
I am all good with clones.
I don't know about hard/soft.

>Layout
ANSI, EN-US

>Form factor
Looking for 3 (volume) + 3 (media navigation) dedicated media keys.
100% preferred, TKL is OK too.
If there is a TKL with 3+3 media keys, I would prefer it over the 100% without them.

>Backlight
Just no. Would be a complete waste of money.

>Previous/current keyboards
- Logitech MK520 (previous: used for 8 years, until house mate spilled beer on it)
- Logitech MK540 (returned: bought it as a replacement, immediately disgusted)
- M$ All-in-One Media Keyboard (current: good but ~70%)
- M$ Surface Pro Type Cover (current: very good, for a laptop)

>Additional requirements
- Wireless, via Bluetooth/receiver: It may be a hybrid (with a removable cable).
- No obnoxious brand names.
- No gaymer look.
- No gaymer labels on keys. I am actually fine even if there are no labels at all anywhere.
- No eventual shining on keys. (*)

>Some preferences
- M$ AiO is very low profile and I enjoy that.
- I dislike cylindrical profile. Spherical is very cool. Flat is good, chiclet is fine. (*)
- Floating keys are appealing.
- No need for indicator lights, especially if they shine bright.
- Light switch sounds interesting.

Note that I have used the Logitech MK520 for 8 years with absolutely no issues ever. I do use my keyboards almost every day, probably at least a couple of hours on average. I guess I use my keyboards very gently, so I don't think I need anything too pricey for being incredibly durable, etc.

(*) I will probably get some after-market key caps in 6-12 months, so I may give up on these.

>pic related (keys caps only)
Looks very cool, may just pull the trigger on them

Attached: r0Vemnl5TbOkWUHu07Ob_AI7B7914%20copy.jpg (1175x783, 107K)

>tfw typing on cherry mx switches

Attached: fadesfd.jpg (640x480, 70K)

Any of the Ducky Channel keyboards would work. I'm not from Turkey, but they have hundreds of different models that they sell all around the world

Any outstanding sales on Amazon Prime Day today?

Attached: 1501934766427.jpg (221x250, 6K)

not really

How's the magicforce 49?

Why is there a ghoul screaming at her window

she destroyed two classic cars by driving over the curb and threw some shrubbery

Don't get it. The smaller the keyboard size the higher the need for full programmability is and as far as I can tell the magicforce 49 is not fully programmable.

I think this actually looks pretty good, though it is gmk

Attached: gmk metaverse.png (1647x813, 931K)

If only GMK kits didn't usually come as one big, extremely expensive set. That and actually have an ergodox kit.

I'm hyped, got navies coming in in about 10 more days

Anyone own the Ducky One before and would recommend it?

i love this meme

Experimenting with adding an arrow cluster to the dactyl manuform. I'm just unsure if its current position would get in the way of the palm.

Attached: dactyl manuform.png (988x665, 58K)

It would be 400% in the way what are you thinking

How’s the H9?

Well that's why I lowered it compared to the main cluster. I could flatten it so it's no higher than the bottom of the curve (rather than follow the row curvature).

I want but I'm sure it's like 300 burgers

CIA, or NSA? I always wondered which one of you guys posts here the most.

thief

Buddy chucked me a shitbox Chroma from a few years back. Got a M at work, but I had to undo the gamer aesthetic from this shit.

IBM Lyfe

Attached: 20180628_173616.jpg (2576x1932, 405K)

You must smell horrible

Like darts and cats bud. Work in a front facing position with my company, so I can clean up decently :)

>tfw typing on the switches you like

Attached: 1515046130076.png (485x486, 246K)

>smoker
>smelling nice
Not a fucking chance.

>Finally get a chance to test some Cherry Blues on my keyboard
>Fully prefer the way the old gaterons feel and sound

Attached: damn.png (784x784, 381K)

Any opinions on the GMMK modular keyboard or the Tecware phantom? Apparently they're the same down to the software being reskinned versions of each other

Jokes on you I like cherry clears, but they're too heavy. Once cherry comes out with their own version of ergo clears I'll stop posting it.

I own the full sized GMMK. Run into some issues that loosening some screws and resetting the software fixed so far. I like it, have already swapped out switches a few times with it. Only downside is the meme-tier name and a reflective silver on the bottom that will shine any lights into your eyes. Needs to be covered by tape.

The cases do look pretty shitty. Not a fan of the exposed switch shit. Wish they'd sell some cheap ABS traditional cases

The 'floating switches' you mean?

Yeah I guess, how they're just mounted on top of the plate instead of a full cover over them.

Why would one get a gmmk over a zhuque?

Where's the full size zhuque that doesn't look like ass?

the zhuge uses custom solder less pins, so you're gonna have to file down any non outemu switch you use

That isn't true, kailh box switches work ootb.

The Zhuque just looks hideous. Stick to gray scale please

>Putting aesthetic value over functionality

New caps could change the entire board, btw

The caps aren't the problem...

>Generic looking aluminum board
>Hurr Durr caps aren't the problem

floating keycaps aren't generic, and just look like garbage in addition to the other problems they have

They look fine and they don't have any problems beside making it easier to clean your board.

It's not actually any easier since the dirt still falls through the top plate and gets stuck between it and the PCB, plus it loves to snag cords as you drag them around on your desk

It's easier to keep the top plate clean. Why are you dragging cables around on your desk all nilly willy?

but the dirt is still stuck underneath, and that's what really matters. It's no different then a normal keyboard were you have to take apart the case in order to clean it. You still have to take apart your GMMK or Zhuque to clean it.
>Why are you dragging cables around on your desk all nilly willy?
because I move things around for work.

>clears too heavy
Look at this pussy fingered bitch

enjoy your RSI

why the fuck is this so expensive?

Attached: wtfwhy.png (308x478, 46K)

CNC & anodized aluminum case & the GMK tax.

Not him but...

Unless they make 5 at a time there's no way that case cost much more than $50 a piece. You can try instant quotes. Even once you start making 25 pieces getting a case cnc'd and anodized would be like $50 a piece. If you were making hundreds or thousands it'd be very, very cheap. Like $25-50 a piece max. CNC is more expensive than sheet metal pressing sure, but the economy of volume thing applies here too. $300 discounted from $370 is nuts

Where can you get a two piece case cnc'd and anodized for $50? Other than china that is.

nice Hudson

Literally anywhere. Like I said, once you hit the hundreds you're already in sub $50 per unit, very likely less than $100 for both pieces. Milling stock is cheap for companies that buy them by the hundreds or thousands of tons, the real cost is in setting up the tooling. So increasing the number of units produced is not a big deal and basically distributes the initial cost across many units until you're basically paying for the material + minimum service fee. If you made like one or two I could see it being several hundred just for the two piece case but not at any volume these companies are producing keyboards. Hell, even if the shitposters here did a group buy from a manufacturing company it'd probably be way more affordable

does anyone know if the kludge has all normal sized keys?

amazon.com/Wireless-Bluetooth-Multi-Device-Mechanical-Rechargeable/dp/B0731H35J8

i want to be able to customize it with cheap keycap sets so i dont want some bullshit 1.75u shift key or something.

First post my first mechanical keyboard ever.
MagicForce 68 with Outemu Blues.
AMA

Who is your favourite lolicon artist?

(you)

What I always wondered about smokers at work is how are their coworkers not absolutely disgusted by the smell permeating the workspace?

rate btw

Attached: mirrors.jpg (1600x900, 65K)

Thanks for the compliment, but I haven't picked up the pen in a long while.

Who is your favourite lolicon artist of lolicon artists who actually draw?

I bought a Blackweb mech keyboard for $50 bucks from walmart. Am I an elite now?

It's backlit with the colors of the gays too

Are filco's still considered top tier? How are ducky's and leopolds compared to them? I have a brown majestouch right now and I'm thinking of getting a silent red keyboard.

Is this keyboard garbage?

I want to pick one up for my mom so she can stop using the abomination of a keyboard on her laptop.

amazon.com/Redragon-KUMARA-Backlit-Mechanical-Keyboard/dp/B016MAK38U/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1531815177&sr=8-3&keywords=mechanical keyboard

Is that the Kiwi hunter girl from Josh James videos?

try getting her a magicforce board instead

>66771215
For what reason? I don't think she'd want a mini keyboard which is all I see from that brand on Amazon.

The Reddragon is reviewed well for all that's worth. I think she'd like it, but I wanted to know if it's actually garbage masquerading as something decent.

>Budget
Below 100 presidents
Russia
>Preferred switch type
Tactile, I quite like Cherry Browns so something similar to that. I'd rather not have them be clicky though.
>Layout
Doesn't really matter
>Form factor
TKL or 75% would probably be ideal, I'm going to be using it mostly for typing.
>Backlight
Doesn't matter.
I've been using a Samsung laptop chiclet for the past five years.
Currently using a Logitech Deluxe 250 at work, it's not bad.

8.8/10 Caps.
Which and where?

amazon.com/AUKEY-Mechanical-Keyboard-Resistant-Chromebook/dp/B06XKV8R9Z/ref=sr_1_6?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1531762372&sr=1-6&keywords=aukey keyboard

Just bought this, is it good? My first mechanical keyboard, I just want something comfy and not too pricey

Not him, but it's SA pulse. It was on massdrop some weeks ago.

SA format seems to be the best imho.

I keep reading people preferring mt3 profile to SA. I'll see once my set ships in a month or so.

Attached: Dfl2sLBV4AAih9m.jpg (2048x1536, 413K)

What do you guys think about the Brown version of the Logitech G610? I type a lot (I'm a software dev) and play games too and it looks pretty good for its price.

Need help for a new keyboard guys:

Filco Majestouch 2
Ducky Shine 6
Corsair Strafe
Logitech G610/G810

Filco. No brainer. The others are inferior.

Seriously? Even superior to the Ducky?

I've had a SteelSeries 7G for 6-7 years without any problem, Do you think that the Filco or Ducky could last almost the same time?

you're fine with either the ducky or filco, avoid gaymen keybs

Filco still isn't offering PBT keycaps standard, so Ducky and Leopold are ahead of them in that regard.

>Budget
150€
German
>Preferred switch type
Brown - both type a lot and game (fps)
>Layout
ISO-DE (have to switch a lot between my desktop and my laptop and my current kb has ANSI and is a pain)
>Form factor
Full
>Backlight
don't care, but rather not
James Donkey shit keyboard. But it got me into mechanical keyboards

I am looking at the Ducky One 2 - is it any good?
Also, for my purposes (lots of typing, decent amount of fps gaming), would anything besides browns make a noticeable (positive) difference? I am open for something new, but I must mention that I often have a mic open so clicky is kind of out of the question (unless someone can guarantee that with a decent high pass filter on a gate, even clicks won't open the noise gate)

Get a KUL ES87. It's literally all you need as input driver.

>buying any full size other than a model m
baka desu senpai

>Get a KUL ES87. It's literally all you need as input driver.

>only TKL
I need the numpad every single day
>no ISO-DE
I said I already have an ANSI and hate it. I need the German layout, it is too painful with always changing between layouts.

Plus, no german seller even offers a KUL

bump

are silent reds worth it over regular red?

they're certainly quieter

is there any reason to get type-s?

Attached: .jpg (1920x1280, 461K)

Magicforce makes several different keyboards from full size, down to 40%, plus they come in almost every switch you'd want from outemu, gateron, and cherry. Most people recommend them here because of their diversity

What's wit'h th'e apostrophe's

Yea, all the wasted space at the bottom

I'd unironically not mind HHKBs if they didn't have those retarded holes whose sole purpose is to make the keyboard take up more space with less functionality

Autism. Right user?

Anyone have any hot opinions on the Unicomp Classic keyboards? I want to get a cream/tan colored PS/2 104 key keyboard but I want to here if anyone has anything specific to say. I've read that the buckling spring keys are particularly loud but I haven't heard much on the rest of the boards quality.

Attached: classic_104_cream.jpg (800x800, 168K)

They use the same exact tooling that lexmark used on the original model Ms, it's just that over time the tooling has degraded, so the build quality is still great, it's just not as nice as the originals

do you really need identical modifiers?

Attached: Ian Pepe.png (632x492, 89K)

Other than Shift, not that much. I just need more modifiers. For instance, I don't see a Backspace on the base layer, and there's only one Fn key so there are only two easily accessible layers. Additionally, the Fn key is way off to the side, as a pinky key, so it really wouldn't hurt to have one on the left too - or move it to a thumb key to make it easier to press layered keys across the entire keyboard.

Literally on the Massdrop Mercury comments on ABS keycaps... Are you fucking serious...

Attached: shine.png (350x78, 3K)