What is Jow Forums's opinion on Louis Rossmann?

What is Jow Forums's opinion on Louis Rossmann?

Attached: louis-rossmann-explains-why-you.jpg (1280x720, 94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=opNkZR-vUrA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He's an uppity short man with a long dick

he somehow cant grasp the concept of white male privilege

Attached: 1531601467407.png (356x495, 241K)

Arrogant annoying manlet with an annoying nasally and whiney Jew York voice and attitude.

based and redpilled

youtube.com/watch?v=opNkZR-vUrA

Attached: 0cb2cc2a2372a8cdc173a4eb416be6bd.jpg.png (1920x1080, 1.81M)

Ugly jewish faggot. Absolute kike. The only reason Jow Forums likes him is because "hurr he BTFO APPLEL XD", the only reason Rossman hates apple and has any quarrel with them at all is because they are very incompatible with his business. He's a jew. A kike. A faggot. Ignore him.

>What is Jow Forums's opinion on Louis Rossmann?
Integrity: The YouTube channel.

>integrity

I guess this is what you call someone not even trying to hide their greediness and shilling?

his videos are very homophobic

People keep saying he's jewish, but that isn't true.

Also I meet people here left and right shitting on Apple for stupid reasons, and he shits on Apple for very specific and well documented reasons. I guess people hate him for that. He takes Applefags for a ride. Applefags truly hate him for it. They can ignore the hundreds of niggers doing the whole "Apple is gay" shit or showing really old bugs that have been already patched, but when he presents something concrete, that must piss off these faggots.

Your post is no better than those before mine as it stands. Either explain or don't post.

Is he a jew or a spic?

Go back to the shop, Louis

Attached: 1503857392262.jpg (378x485, 39K)

Jow Forums is overrun with brainless, they envy Rossmann's superior intellect and express their jealousy through cheap attacks on his stature

More like Autism Rossmann

Why is he so angry all the time? Because he is a manlet?

Just be glad that you don't have to deal with customer service.

try dealing with boomers and retarded ITfags 12 hours a day

>the only reason Rossman hates apple and has any quarrel with them at all is because they are very incompatible with his business.

How? How do you go to that conclusion?

He literally makes money off apple's engineering mistakes.

damn I didn't realize applefags were on Jow Forums now

Guido!

>waaah i'm so stupid and can't learn anything
>but i self taught myself on how to repair apple products in the span of 2 years and am a threat to the big boy business now
>AND SO CAN YOU (if you have 140 IQ)

he's full of shit

Attached: 1526957149635.jpg (500x500, 44K)

WTF, is he self-taught?!
I thought he had a major in EE

Attached: cats.png (440x259, 190K)

His channel would be more interesting if he fixed a wider variety of devices, instead of nothing but Macbooks and iPhones.

he dropped out 3 times supposedly but i doubt it. he's obviously smart and dedicated