Should I change the channel my wifi uses?

Should I change the channel my wifi uses?

Attached: file.png (2160x1695, 301K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vremsoftwaredevelopment.github.io/WiFiAnalyzer
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why?

If you want the BEST throughput you should be using DFS channels

nigga just start using channel 14

I prefer life without that shit-made Internet. My life was fine. I can't read the book anymore, because Internet consumed me. When I'm going outside to talk to my friends and just hangout, they're on their phones, messaging someone via Facebook and they can't even hear me, not me and not anyone. I deactivated my Facebook account and broke my cellphone. To not to be connected with my friends via Internet. When they will miss me, they will come and see me, I guess. This generation is miserable, because they got no their own fucking lives, anymore. And I feel sorry for that. That's why I've a big depression and I can't even go outside anymore, because people are destructed. (me too). and the bad thing is, that no one understands it. I lost everything and now I want to go back in time, where people were normal and everything was alive and real. Nowadays we're the robots..

Use DFS if your router supports it.

Attached: 2018-07-16 21_07_28.png (384x451, 26K)

throughput

Attached: 2018-05-08 08_58_53.png (536x163, 34K)

thanks user, switched my wifi channel

Blease help. I'm supposed to have 8mbps. I dont want to call my ISP so a smug idiot can tell me "check if you have virus bro".

Attached: helb.jpg (570x96, 14K)

Test with a wired device and compare

That isn't a setting I can change to. I ended up changing it to 8, which is in the middle of those others.

Install the real WiFi Analyzer.
vremsoftwaredevelopment.github.io/WiFiAnalyzer

It's the same but worst.

Attached: a.jpg (484x85, 13K)

Then it's not your device, or the wifi.

It's your router, or your ISP.

Just leave it on auto, dude

Fuggg I hate them so much, you call them and it's ALWAYS your fault.

Attached: 1416651858001.jpg (700x700, 56K)

You've gotta have the know-how to prove them wrong.

You tell them it's slow on Wifi and ethernet with different devices.

My ISP has the ability to test the connection between their network and your router, so they can see if your router is getting the speeds you're supposed to get, but not all ISPs can do this.

I'd bet $20 it's your ISP fucking you over by not doing proper maintenance. There is also a small chance that your house wiring or the modem/router you're using is broken and needs to be replaced.

>censoring your neighbor's wifi names
But i think 8 or 9 is right for 2G. For 5G, id just stay away from all other signals as much as possible.

My router only supports 2G but i changed it from an oversaturated channel band to a less crowded onw and it went from barely 1mpbs to ~40mpbs

did you unplug it for 30 seconds and then plug it back in? that fixes most issues

otherwise just call them

>tfw AP supports DFS bands (old Ruckus)
>phone doesn't
god dammit

use 11 retard

How old is your phone?

Said nobody ever.

says the guy on Jow Forums

Americans can't use channel 13
AHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAH

Attached: 1530950994844.gif (1000x640, 127K)

Everything has its pluses and minuses. We need to learn then how to use an internet. Rather than chatting with someone endlessly, or just for liking some pictures cause of our stupid habits. I'd rather go through to the rainy day or night to meet someone who I love, than chit-chat online and go to sleep. Yes, I am consumed too from the internet, that's why I'm here, I guess. But there are none outside, so I'm alone with my own.

>201 ping on wired
dude, something is seriously wrong

Check if you have a virus bro