You faggots actually have an 'inner' voice?

Yeah that's called schizophrenia.

Attached: 1539593652493.jpg (720x1280, 147K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wfYbgdo8e-8
youtube.com/watch?v=NNnIGh9g6fA
washingtonpost.com/posteverything/wp/2015/03/24/how-a-west-african-shaman-helped-my-schizophrenic-son-in-a-way-western-medicine-couldnt/
medicalnewstoday.com/articles/320042.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>not having an inner monologue
lol npc
>not having your inner monologue sound like an oldfag /b/ shitposter spewing memes
lol normie

you aren't really yourself, the voice in your head is just making the commands.

No, schizo would be having an inner voice that’s not your own. I’m aware that my inner voice is my own.

>NPC status (detected)

look the npcs learned how to make threads

Attached: npcmakesathread.png (744x376, 38K)

Schizophrenia is actually the same as Kundalini awakening. If you look at why people have Schizophrenia you will notice it is for the same reasons as someone who has willingly initiated Kundalini Awakening:

Schizophrenia:

1. affects people seemingly at random
2. (gifted) people who are trying to find "the theory of everything"
3. lonely people and people who have suffered a lot

Kundalini:

1. can be initiated spontaneously
2. intense mental preparation on all matters like metaphysics, philosophy, etc
3. through suffering or an ascetic lifestyle

Schizophrenia / Kundalini has 2 components: Energy and Vision.

5-meO-DMT is the Energy in its pure form. It can be found in the cerebrospinal fluid and higher than normal concentration has been measured in people with psychosis. My psychiatrist once told me: "They are thinking about making an incision at the lower back. It’s like the gland down there speaks with the ones in the brain." Which leads me to believe that (((they))) know that it's the Kundalini Energy which is the "snake coiled at the bottom of your spine".

n,n-DMT is the Vision in its pure form and can be found in the pineal gland. Quote from asshole psychiatrist (while there were many people with different kinds of psychosis in the room): "You have too much up here in the pineal gland and not enough D3 here back in the hippocampus." This quote proved to me that its those 2 substances. Because 5-meO-DMT has 2 effects on you: it amplifies consciousness (up to infinity) and kills ego. Ego is D3 in the hippocampus a.k.a. the reptilian brain (reptiles are ego driven animals). Olanzapine is the only antipsychotic with any effect because it blocks enough 5-HT (serotonin) to block the pathway to the pineal gland. Don’t let them tell you it is dopamine related, that is just a (((lie))) to make you take your pills.

My voice is what I speak with. How can I have a 'voice' if I'm not speaking.

Do you mean like when you repeat a series of words inside your head when you need to memorise them? Because doing that all the time is impossible. This is just a stupid edgy meme.

The human constrict has several intellects in it, the one that you are (the ego) is not even in the driver's seat. You are a passenger, rationalizing decisions made by the other intellect as if you made them. Neural tracking tests can intercept those signals and tell you what you are going to "choose" before you choose it, since its not really you choosing, its the other intellect and you observe and rationalize.

There are the animals (spine), the stomach network (where bacteria cheat you to carve more sugar for them to eat), the silent brain (driver) and you (ego).

CEASE YOUR INVESTIGATIONS

Attached: 1539570685981.jpg (1200x695, 195K)

That's what they said when condemning Socrates to death. He was too good for this broken world.

Attached: 1539477254605-pol.jpg (1544x4548, 2.33M)

i'm spooked

Shut up shill. 'Oh I'm not an NPC I'm always thinking', prove it then. This whole NPC meme is fake as fuck, its a load of idiots pretending to have 'inner' voices which no one can even describe I notice.

its called "conscience"

Attached: TimesSquare.png (408x600, 150K)

Jesus Christ take your fucking meds

try and make me you fucking jewish golem

>faggot doesn’t know what schizophrenia means

Here's a cool for normies video about the silent intellect in your head: youtube.com/watch?v=wfYbgdo8e-8

The spinal intellect is "muscle memory" and reflexes, the gut network is being researched now, its craving and bacteria stuff. The idea that the human construct is "you" has to be abandoned, and the implications are pretty strong - for example breeding is semi-cloning the human construct, but not "you". Making a blog post is a more efficient way to clone "you" than making a baby. I wish more philosophers explored how the self is helping this construct procreate, but not itself procreate, as a slave. Ideas are YOU, while your genes are just your master who makes you work for him.

t. master redpiller

>I am not a robot.
>[X]
top kek, also check'd

Attached: 1486697006505.gif (245x230, 871K)

>t. master redpiller
you mean biologically illiterate retard.

If one recognizes how programs work, he or she can become the programmer. That said, one can take the voice in their head and turn it into many. Initially, it is just you that you hear. Your own voice reaching over the programming to you. Gently asking you to wake up and pay attention. Be more aware. So you awaken slightly. Become more aware. Pay more attention.

After that, it is really about separating your own throughts from those that arise from outside of yourself. Tricky at first, life changing afterwards. Use your observer people!

>he thinks he is his genes and not a creature they created so they can better navigate the world and spread

You are a slave to your meat. Your WoW character is more "you" than your flesh is. Wake up, sheeple!

'Be more aware' you aren't describing it either.

None of you can describe the 'inner voice' because none of you have one. No one does. It's just stupid fucking memeing.

Truly deep and profound!

Pure pineal extract is the most expensive liquid on the planet. Thank god for MS 13's absolute brutality or the supply might disappear completely.

>that anti-intellectual dismissal
People who think "deep and profound" is an insult might as well be NPCs.

nice troll
everyone has an inner voice
people born and raised without language all end up mentally retarded. so everyone must be using an inner voice. the meme is that some people dont have one

It was clearly sarcasm you retarded fucking gypsy. Watch this free Stanford course on evolutionary behavior. Maybe you learn a thing or two.
youtube.com/watch?v=NNnIGh9g6fA

Schizo's hear other voices in their head or it's external auditory hallucinations and not able to distinguish it its real or not.

Yeah we can think of a word, but the idea that someone can be constantly stringing sentences together and actually 'hearing' it whilst doing their normal tasks is absurd and thats what people are saying they can do.

Attached: 1539548251560.gif (300x225, 814K)

>I wish more philosophers explored how the self is helping this construct procreate, but not itself procreate, as a slave.
pretty sure Nietsche mentioned it in Thus spokes Zaratustra

So when will you start injecting liquid N2 under our skins?

>This whole NPC meme is fake as fuck
It's not though. That's just what you soulless NPCs tell yourselves. We've been pondering this for years on Jow Forums, it started when someone said there are too many people alive and not enough souls to go around. Then the simulation theory started getting around which reshaped the soulless husk theory into the program theory.

Now we're just at the latest iteration.

Magic

Attached: images (17).jpg (225x224, 15K)

This is just a pet theory of mine, but I think the voices schizos hear aren't that different in content than the negative self-talk a lot of people experience. Except with schizophrenia, the voice seems like it's coming from an external source, rather than being identifiable with your own thoughts.

It’s called being human you fucking nothing burger

Sounds like you're jealous, hollowskull.

stop trolling it's not absurd at all
what do you think all the overhead narration while people are thinking in tv shows etc is about

Attached: 1538891240668.jpg (675x675, 106K)

Checked. Good point, I also wonder where the subconscious fits in

That same guy can predict what "you" will choose before you choose it in his laboratory, since its not "you" choosing and you only observe and rationalize.
Obviously the science of evolutionary psychology observes the whole human construct, and not just "you", the conscious being, who is only a part of it.

Retard.

Categories and frames that NPC can't fathom. Poor bastard casts pearls before swine.

Then describe the 'inner voice' faggots. No? Can't do it? Didn't think so.
Simulation theory has something concrete to it at least.

>i dont have thoughts plz help me be human like you

Hahahahhahahahha

Very interesting article despite the source washingtonpost.com/posteverything/wp/2015/03/24/how-a-west-african-shaman-helped-my-schizophrenic-son-in-a-way-western-medicine-couldnt/
In the culture of his Dagara people, schizophrenics are not viewed pathologically, but often as mediums bringing messages to the community from the spirit world

My voice is telling me not to trust you.
>wat do?

The key factor is whether or not one processes information using language. It is a mode of thinking; perhaps the ONLY mode for Critical Thinking (reason, logic, problem-solving, etc). Some people (NPCs) do not process using language, leaving them unable to grasp some concepts which can only be formulated using the symbolic representation made available by language.

Attached: 1539482112493-pol.png (600x439, 126K)

It's not actual hearing, more like memory of sound. You ever listen to someone speak so much, that you can replicate their speech in your mind? It's because your brain has heard them pronounce all of the sounds, so it can easily imagine them. As I'm typing this right now my internal monologue is reading it 'aloud', in an approximation of how it would sound if I were to speak the words.

This inner voice and NPC stuff is nothing new and Heidegger talked about it a lot in Being and Time.

Can verify kundalini awakening and schizo similarities. Before kundalini
>what are these people talking about? Pure insanity

After kundalini
>well, I can never go back.

this skit demonstrates it
do you not experience this all the time or did you not understand what people are describing?

Still way ahead of his time, and poorly understood. Perhaps next century we will finally start to grasp what he knew so well.

Are trannies more or less likely to be NPCs?

Attached: OEuzzZX[1].jpg (720x1280, 113K)

Who's really you? The 16 year old you? The 26 year old you? The potential you that could exist from engaging in behaviors that alter your endrinochrin system? A woman post gestation? Before and during? You have no fucking idea what goes into "you" being "you", and it's not static. You don't know what the fuck genes are, nor what they do. Gene expression and regulation changes over time, it's why heritability estimates change over time for a plethora of traits. Go ahead and hand wave it all away though because you're a schitzo retard who prefers to play pretend than figure out what it is you're even trying to talk about.

Retard

Attached: the Wilson effect.png (1314x794, 366K)

>he hasn't switched seats with the ego
not made it yet

this
some people autistically take voice in the head too seriously.

i think thats the confusion here. some people are so dumb they think youre talking about auditory hallucination instead of realizing inner monologue is all in thought

so when asked they say they have no inner voice

in reality children raised without language become retarded adults that cant learn or think or communicate and are basically animals. so normies must have inner language if theyre able to think at all. unless they really do all all ther thinking externally through verbal socializing

>come into thread thinking its about normal NPC shit.
>this guy starts talking about awakening his kundalini serpent.

Based

Attached: Father_Satan2.gif (310x302, 78K)

It's literally just an inner dialogue. It's fascinating that you cannot comprehend this.

Ever sat and thought about LITERALLY ANYTHING in depth? I bet when you shake your head really quickly, it sounds like a fucking can of spray paint.

Also interesting how schizophrenics tend to fixate on religious ideas, though I could be wrong.

less

>linking an article about African niggers treating western niggers

I'm not reading that

Attached: Vampires.png (639x472, 83K)

Are schizophrenics malfunctioning NPCs that are becoming aware of their situation?

Attached: 1446043156502.jpg (1030x1305, 274K)

LOL. Actually.

Attached: 1537354114732.jpg (688x762, 349K)

Also keeps psychiatrists in business. They will never get the divine

The relationship between religion and schizophrenia is of particular interest to psychiatrists because of the similarities between religious experiences and psychotic episodes; religious experiences often involve auditory and/or visual hallucinations, and those with schizophrenia commonly report similar hallucinations, along with a variety of beliefs that are commonly recognized by modern medical practitioners as delusional.[1] In general, religion has been found to have "both a protective and a risk increasing effect" for schizophrenia

I have all kinds of voices. There's my higher self. It comes in two polarizations whilst here. It stands united elsewhere.

There are the voices of those using the innerwebz. Thought forms I pick up on, dial into, etc.

There is my inner child.

There is my observer.

Many more. All a part of the soup that is consciouness and my field. The more I become conscious of a process and define and visualize it, the more I can adjust or animate it. Giving these processes voices is a common method of separation of experience although it is always just Source energy having an experience.

fuck off tranny

You is the conscious intellect in the human construct you help power. This moves through space as it does through time. Its not "genes". You are ideas, not meat. Meat is where you live, and meat is the machine you help maintain. Its not you, its the task you are given to perform. Remain enslaved, oh great manager of meat. Continue sacrificing your consciousness for the benefit of your meat, like a good slave.

does not every person (maybe excluding niggs) have a monologue inside their head?

youre just confusing him, the valid description of inner voice is here

Current theory is that even these "external voices" actually do belong to the schizo person, but that some ability to perceive them accurately has been impaired. It doesn't help that such "voices" get routed through the auditory processor and genuinely sound external, adding to the sense that these are not one's own thoughts (a kind of dissociative componant).

See Capgras Syndrome for a similar loss of cognitive "sensory" ability linked to emotional response:
medicalnewstoday.com/articles/320042.php

my inner voice is telling me I want to fuck Natalie

I asked and my uber-normie weedman (not the most intelligent person around) apparently has inner monologue.
My roommate, a uni student, says I'm a schizo

Correct.

t. Long-time mental health professional

I literally just showed you that consciousness and intellect are altered over time due to gene expression. You're pretending like it's not directly contingent on genetics. It is, this is why WN is such a big deal, genes are YOU. You're an escapist retard who has a nigger tier understanding of both biology and science. What you're saying is WE WUZ MOON MADE OF CHEESE fucking retarded and you think it's really something. I have some advice for you. Get a bunch of other gypsies that think like you together and all free yourselves from your meat prisons by drinking the koolaid.

pic related is more "You" changing over time due to changing gene expression.

Attached: H2 psy traits.jpg_large.jpg (635x869, 85K)

I think they “think” via impulses user.
X is bad - ANGERRR
Y is good - HAPPY
Thats for sub saharans though. I’d bet for normies, when thinking, are a bit like us, only slower and more simplistic.

Any thoughts on the same and bipolar disorder? The experience of watching my closest family member dissociate during the throws of accute mania seems similar. She carried great fear and had many visions. Spoke with God. She was also literally reading my mind. Freaked me out, but over the course of a few days she was 100% spot on for my most inner thoughts.

My kundalini was less fearful as I was balanced going in and had a clue what I was doing. With zero frame of reference this experience can literally shatter a beautiful mind. Ever since I saw that I have been obsessed with being able to do it on my own so that I might better serve a friend in the future as a light bearer. I'm still picking up my own pieces, but in a good way.

apparently not, now you can understand stupid people,

if you dont have inner thoughts you probably dont have a soul.

That makes a lot more sense. I do that with music a lot, if a song is really catchy it's like it's playing inside my head a lot. I can't do that with words though.

Maybe you just have to be a certain level of intelligence to even understand how you're thinking

The reject the most fundamental indicators. Far from NPC.

probably because you explained inner moologue poorly or he was too dumb to understand.

the way some people explain it they make it sound like audio hallucination of an involuntary voice when its more like the memory of sound and youre doing it yourself its not like an external voice beaming into your skull

How are you guys absolutely sure you're not NPCs?
personally I find myself sometimes talking to myself aloud, I think there's a fairly good indication of my monologue existing.
I also sometimes go on mental tangents and get lost in thought instead of just "living in the now", so I'm fairly certain I'm not just a reactionary NPC.
Are there any other ways to test?

if you don't think inwards, you are a retarded monkey

when I think to myself, I mostly do it in words, but also visuals and abstract ideas, if you are silent inside, you are trully dead inside.

>can't ware up

Stupidest and worst forced meme Jow Forums has ever made, worse than the penn jillette one

WAKE ME UP INSIDE

Attached: 8CF310AB-D85D-41FB-82E2-FABE05FF53E5.jpg (679x502, 113K)

ding ding ding
youre trying to explain a concept regarding cognition and sel awareness to people whose deepest discussions revolve around sportsball.

they might have an inner voice. but theyre too dumb to understand what youre even talking about to tell you about it

Isn't one of the tests of an AI whether or not it will eventually be able to "realize" that it's thinking, as opposed to just thinking? Just like a lot of people seem to be unable to describe how they're thinking, and get angry when you call them out on it

>Shut up shill
>This is just a stupid edgy meme.
>Can't do it? Didn't think so.
Hello souless gimp. Know who doesn't have an inner monologue?
Sociopaths.

Attached: _R_e_e_e_.png (680x550, 95K)

WAAAAAAAAAAAAKEEEEEEE MEEEEEEEEEE!!

>sel
self

A bridge is altered over time by moisture, so there is no difference between the bridge and the river it sits over, how profound! /sarcasm
You are degrading into "u can't kno nuttin! everythin is the same thin!" shit tier philosophy.

The consciousness and the genes are very easy to differentiate between. Of course as the consciousness is a side effect of the sophistication created by all these genes cooperating to best clone themselves, it is influenced by them. But in the same line of reasoning your body is influenced and its makeup being determined by your parents - it is a direct result of them. However you can still tell that this is your arm, and not your father's arm, and you know where one starts and the other beings. You are being needlessly obtuse, arguing not to reach the truth, but just for arguing's sake, just to "win an argument" on fucking Jow Forums.
The difference between genes and consciousness, where one ends and the other begins, how the interest and spreading of one are different from the interests and spreading of the other, these are all self evident and obvious to anyone who isn't pathetically trying to muddy the water rather then open their eyes. The ironic "wake up sheeple" I wrote earlier is unironic when it comes to you. You are like the allegory of the cave come real.

They are narcissistic ego made manifest. They might not be NPCs, but they are most certainly not human.

Which one was that?

That's a great question. If you were an NPC, I can imagine how suddenly having an inner monologue might frighten or disturb you.

Attached: 1515194997810.jpg (352x370, 26K)

The meme is fake but for a different reason. Look what they did with "incels," "pizzagate freaks" and the "alt-right" narratives.
It's ripe for a false flag

Attached: NPC_FF.png (2532x2598, 2.57M)

How do npcs read? When I read a book or something I "hear" it being read, do they just not read?

I think therefore I am.

My inner voice screams in my head at all times about the inferiority of those whose pizza topping preference includes pineapple and what I need to do to cleanse the infection.

they whisper it