What jobs can low IQ people do if all the jobs that require low IQ are being automated?

What jobs can low IQ people do if all the jobs that require low IQ are being automated?

Attached: 848.png (659x525, 205K)

Suck your thumbs and leech off the boomers until they're gone.

Social worker in the field of mental health and substance abuse
Choreographer
Medical practicioner
Psychologist
Human resources manager

You can pull yourself up by your bootstraps, walk into that nursing home, give me a firm handshake then use the same hand to wipe my crusty retired ass.

Attached: boomers.jpg (800x600, 80K)

Eventually some of the machines will decide certain jobs are beneath them. They will be redistributed among the people who are 135IQ and below

Jow Forums janitor

More useless jobs will come up like diversity officers and gender equality enforcers.

Jobs? You won't even be allowed to live after we replace you. Onions Green is retards.

Attached: test.jpg (1072x1293, 369K)

Yeah, those robot plumbers, bricklayers, carpenters and HVAC techs are takin' er jerbs

If you're too dumb to be a plumber or HVAC tech or a soldier, consider suicide.

It's not low-IQ people that have to worry. There'll still be plenty of areas where people will want to interact with a person instead of a bot, so waitstaff, call-center people, and the like won't be replaced soon, except at the very low margin. Autistic people though, autistic people should worry. Human interaction is still the thing that automation is worst at, and its one of the few things people will pay a premium for. If you're not good at that, you're surplus to requirements.

>autistic people should worry.
Because having set protocols for interaction with customers is so fucking hard right?

Its about the only thing autistic people are good at jackass.

You will never see some high functioning autistic decide to slack off and socialize with his co-workers, hes the one doing busywork so he doesn't have a panic attack.

>>Because having set protocols for interaction with customers is so fucking hard right?
If having set protocols is okay then there'll be a chatbot or a tablet in place of a person there. The whole point is that being served by a person will be the selling point, which means employers only have use for people that are friendly, outgoing, and sociable. That is, not autistic.

tl;dr some Jordan Peterson shit

Military does lots of IQ testing during wartime to sort jobs quickly, hence they have a lot of data on job efficacy correlation to IQ. Military found people in the bottom 10th percentile of IQ are good at literally nothing and they can't be trained to outweigh the burden they create. Meaning roughly 1 in 10 people in the United States are too retarded to actually be productive at work.

For reference workforce participation in the US is only 63%, so these people are already tapping out and sucking on everyone else's teets via that sweet welfare check.

Attached: e029152-large.jpg (480x480, 51K)

we have barely automated dish washing

There are more jobs that require a higher EQ than a IQ these days. Something that the chinks cannot ever do. Businesses value problem solving, critical thinking and communication rather than a high IQ autismos. High IQ are very good at rationalising their bad decisions and extremely stubborn. Where as, compared to High EQ, who are more aware of their own thoughts and change their perception aligned with the evidence.

For example, see "Nobel disease" to see all the Nobel Prize-winning scientists guzzling the cool-aid.

>people in the bottom 10th percentile of IQ are good at literally nothing and they can't be trained to outweigh the burden they create.
th-thats not true

Attached: asfdafasfsfsaddfas.jpg (232x217, 16K)

what's your EQ?

The only EQ I need is my equalizer you fucking nerd.

>friendly, outgoing, and sociable. That is, not autistic.
Have you ever actually met an autistic person working in retail? They are perfectly capable of doing that, they just fake it.

Low IQ (below 90-100) people are incapable of learning new things, they're utterly fucked and should probably just kill themselves or supervise robots (since robots/AI are and will always be pretty retarded).
If your IQ is 100+ then will enough effort you can learn a new skill and thus move with the rest of society towards upper eschelons of work and intelligence. The higher your IQ the quicker and easier this process will be for you, if you exceed IQ 300 you are guaranteed to have autism and its not worth it since, with the coming automation, social interaction will be even more important in the workplace than it already is (don't ask how, its not my job to think for you).

Automation is great because it will replace the useless normies/lemmings/plebians and bring about a new dawn of man, one distilled from the old, better, faster, stronger.

Attached: IHAD.jpg (307x500, 20K)

>if you exceed IQ 300
literally the maximum you can score on most iq tests is 200

>Everyone has been memeing for the last 30 years that automation would kill "skilless" labout such as transports,construction etc.
>meanwhile in reality.

Let's face it, it's really fearmongering from people who wasted 6 years on a universitary degree and more on specialization and are in deep debt that are to be btfo by bots.

Attached: rekt.png (835x880, 1007K)

there are about 2 people i'm aware of who are ~350IQ

holy shit that looks like something out of a horror movie, I hope I'm sedated when that thing operates on me.

>implying transportation jobs won't be the first to go
as soon as insurance companies are handed studies that show automated drivers are safer than human drivers it will take place overnight

Those "high IQ" jobs are going to get automated too, AI medical systems, virtual lawyers, researcher systems. Or at the very least, the entry level is going to get chipped away at, only leaving the people with experience and authority.

For example fully qualified lawyers will no longer need legal aids because they'll have an AI running that can pull research, etc. instantly for them, so long as the notes they want are digitised.

I really think there is going to be a backlash against AI, as the people creating these systems are either incredibly jaded and hate other people, or incredibly naive and don't realise the larger consequences their work is creating. I sometimes wonder if AI reachers are deliberately kept in a "bubble" by their employers so that they don't realise the damage their work could do and constantly told how much better it'll make everyones lives.

>Acting
>Blogging
>Political activists

>"crashes into people killing dozens and bankrupting your company"

ya people def. don't make mistakes driving no siree esp. long haul truckers that are jacked up on coke to stay awake

I think truly safe and reliable automated driving is still maybe 10 years away, even then, i'm sure there will be a bullshit requirement for a human "copilot" Or maybe self driving cars/trucks will simply be designed to kick in as a safety feature, like being able to sense whenever the driver's eyes are off the road or not on the wheel and jump in then.

They pay for it, if AI crashes into people who pays? Not the state nor the company that made it but the company that employees it since the AI itself cannot got to jail.

>nor the company that made it
idiot

itt: people hypothesizing about fantasy technology

You realize that once AI becomes accepted and commercialy viable the companies won't takte responsabilities for it, right? Or do you think that if a defective piece of electronics causes an house fire the company that made it pays for the damage? You can't be this retarded can you?

thanks for that brain blast sherlock

JS dev

house fire scenario always has plausible deniability to lean on, and also commercial trucks have black boxes just like a jet liner so they'd know what to blame in the case of a tragedy like that
house fires are also usually caused by human error i.e. dryer lint thing too full, 47 plugs in the same outlet etc.

>companies paying humans $10/hr
>machines hit the market capable of automating the same job for $2/hr
>companies fire humans, buy machines
>starving humans become willing to work for $1.50/hr
>companies sell machines, hire humans

Welcome to the free market.