IPhone

>iPhone
Never again.

Attached: 1509114057895.jpg (464x960, 46K)

Would you rather it explode and then blame apple for lack of cooling fans?

How about better batteries?

Wait, how did he take the picture then?

My friend has a P20, the iPhone is just his work phone.

>that vocabulary
Not your phone, iPhone.

>what are physics
that guy probably left the phone in the car, no wonder

>black smartphone overheats under the sun
>get mad
The state of the pajeet.

Used his backup iphone

>can't use objects when they're too hot
OH NO NO NO NO NO
GOD IS FINISHED AND BANKRUPT

searing
steeping
fuming
seething

but one thing that you're not
hot

>muh water-cooled Android with custom cpu temperature widget
This is why androids keep exploding

>t. itoddler

Attached: 1500920143280.jpg (1000x710, 274K)

you isheep faggots do realize no other phone does this only the iphones?you do realize other phones work without a problem in the very same conditions?

Yeah Android phones work on magic instead of lithium ion batteries and electricity

see

>Never again.
like you had money to buy one in the fist place, low IQ pajeet. kek. stay mad, stay brown and shit in the fucking toilet.

Yeah my android phone has done this like once. It was a hot day and I had my phone in a bag and it got too hot. I couldn't hold it for more than a few seconds at a time.

>the iphone turboshills itt in full damage control
kek

Attached: 1531017036187.jpg (448x500, 49K)

Yeah android never overheats

Itoddlers on suicide watch

>phone prevents user from using it when too hot
>STUPID PHONE WON'T LET ME GET THIRD DEGREE BURNS

see

I had my HTC Sensation heat up to 80c while I was driving a hot bus at summer and it was working just fine.

Meanwhile my 2 year old oppo R11 still chugging along never gets hot over overheats even in full aussie 55 degrees

THOUGHT YOU WERE HOT GUESS WHAT YOU'RE NOT

I had an Galaxy S2 Android phone overheating while I as using it as navi on my car's dashboard.
So there definitely is a protection on adroid as well. I guess apple just wanted to go super safe.

>my 7 generation old phone overheated, therefore its okay for a modern $1000 phone to overheat

But how the hell you overheat your phone tho

Im just saying that apple probably set the temperature threshold a lot lower than other manufacturers. Wither because they have shitty batteries or they are extra careful out of fear for lawsuits

> (OP)
>>phone prevents user from using it when too hot
>>STUPID PHONE WON'T LET ME GET THIRD DEGREE BURNS
My Android phones have never ever done this even flagship models running days on end for 10 years now
Iphones and modern Apple are shit

>apple probably set the temperature threshold a lot lower
Just like on the macbooks, where the fans start spinning when the cpu reaches 70bdegrees celsius

Well there is a hardware temperature limit which will shut down the phone once reached, but there is no point in locking down the phone using a software limit.
>normal phones
>cpu throttles when hot which is effective in blocking temperature rising
>selectively shuts down hot or high power cores to level temperature if still climbing
>cpu shuts down if environment so hot that even throttling won't stop thermal runaway

>iphone method
>don't do shit until way too hot
>software limit reached very early and renders phone useless, but still leave it on (??)
>no moar cores to shut down, just leaves the fuckers on and if you happen to have an intensive background process it will keep nearly all the silicon busy
>can't kill task so thermal runaway since the only few cores will remain active
>shut down when cpu exceeds hard limit
Pretty binary and reactionary instead of gradual and preventative if you ask me.

If I watch youtube on my S8+ with a case on for too long it overheats.

Apple and Samshit are in a race to the bottom.

>ifone
Just try to use it for anything.

iToddlers have D E F E N D E D this.

cute kot

>leave phone in a hot car in direct sunlight
>phones safety measures kick in
>Jow Forumsniggers somehow say that this is a bad thing

At least you paid a lot.

That's because you never leave the house you fucking mongoloid. Leave your phone on a cars dashboard when it's 86f outside and let's see how long your slab of shit lasts before it releases blue smoke.

>leaving your phone on a dashboard at all
ishygddt

>t. iToddler
I leave my OPO on a phone mount on top of the dash as a gps for summer road trips. Never once overheated and stopped working even when it got too hot to touch because of the sun shining on it for hours continuously. Keep defending your low quality $200 foxconn shit marked up to $1000.

>Using a case
Lmao

Lmao what a pajeet

Attached: Untitled.png (1360x623, 110K)

SeNt FrOm SamESun Phone

Attached: AZQA_0m_AEBIf9Qo7qpyplN3gbMRfOTtZi9a7mWUTGs.jpg (736x736, 321K)

>if you happen to have an intensive background process it will keep nearly all the silicon busy

Sounds weird to me, if the phone is locked, it's to kill all unnecessary processes ... right ?

You act like this is a good thing lmao
The battery cell can be 100 C and you’d say “it’s not overheated” when really “it’s not intervening.” Every phone uses the same battery technology, yours is not special and cannot safely operate at temperatures beyond a certain range.

Yeah... iPhones...

Attached: image.jpg (360x640, 189K)

I agree with this

looks cool, what make is it?

this is a good feature though because it throtles performance instead of locking you out of your phone
sent from my note8