Why are white men now at the bottom of the dating pile?

How did this happen? Both white and non white women would rather fuck black and brown men than white men these days. I mean non white Women were never interested to begin with desu but even white women would rather go after a tall black guy instead. It doesn’t matter if you’re in the club, a high school or the workplace. White men cant even compete anymore, what caused this? Was it (((them)))?

Attached: 0B21FC06-CDC4-4B11-AF4F-F3F8C546AEE3.jpg (243x354, 24K)

Bump on this tragic news.

The type of girl that does that has deeper issues. Be grateful she saved you the trouble of pursuing it any further.

Most women have deeper issues now?
No shit

Bump

Bump

Gas yourself for wasting trips you memeflag kike retard

Attached: CF9D6A57-4F4E-4E25-9C7A-2C7916F545A6.png (1156x2031, 290K)

Literally untrue and you also can't self bump a thread.

Well I did and it is true

OP have you ever left California by any chance

White men are treated like literal gods in most countries

There is no dating pile.

Get yours, white man.

Yes it was (((you))) only (((your))) numbers which (((you))) do not provide are probably wrong of they even exist and this isnt some wild claim fishing for reactions
Also sage

It depends where you live. I get a lot of brown white asian ass. Fuck what you can i guess,... but dont be like these fucks

Attached: 01547.png (500x397, 120K)

Who says we're 'at the bottom of the dating pile'? What stats are you reading? Or have you taken memes on Jow Forums so seriously that you've become a massive demoralized faggot because KIKES and BEANERS post all day?

Are you that fucking weak that you base your life on Jow Forums shitposts??

Of thank you it was nothing realy just doing my part

Why is it only memeflags who make these dumb threads?

This is the real world user. Studies are all out of date now. This is the new reality, right out side your window

Hapa here, is it my time to shine now on this epidemic?

Whites are fine. You're just a fag

Why do confederate posters say the most cucked shit.

Not at all true you meme flag faggot

I live in Los Angeles, the SJW Lefty capitol of the world, and I BARELY see White women with Black men. Maybe once a month. What the living fuck are you on?

That because there’s barely any black men in LA. They’re all over Latinos there no doubt. While white men get nothing

Nah yellow and white men are at the bottom. Sorry bro

That either. I maybe see a White chick with a Mexican maybe once a week. It's not usual.

Actually, you're a fucking Kike meme Troll. Dunno why I'm wasting time on your shit thread.

>Shoo Shoo Hapa
Replace white with Asian and it makes sense
>How did this happen? Both Asian and non Asian women would rather fuck black and brown, and white men than Asian men these days. I mean non Asian Women were never interested to begin with desu but even Asian women would rather go after a tall white guy instead. It doesn’t matter if you’re in the club, a high school or the workplace. Asian men cant even compete anymore, what caused this? Was it (((them)))?

Why are Black people so wealthy? Why does everyone love the Jews?

Nah youre probably just an ugly manlet or some shit.

Nah white guys are at the bottom now. They’re all seen as uncool

It's Blacks that are seen as uncool. Even when they have money they dress like children, sound like idiots.

Bullshit

>needs to bump his own thread multiple times to keep it even relevant
>obvious demoralization tactic
>meme flag
slide thread detected, just sage and walk past boiz, nothing worth posting here

Fuck off chang it’s true. Notice how no one can refute it

White girls seem to love it. Latinas too

I don’t get it

>Be grateful she saved you the trouble of pursuing it any further.
underrated. money of bitches

money over bitches*

You will always have Asian women. Too bad about the children you have with them.

More girls are being raised without fathers or a male role model. We're still at the top overall but unless you're in the top 20% you're not going to find anything worth marrying. You can get stacey after she has fucked 100 Chad's and Tyrone's and will resent every day of your marriage because she had to settle.

I'm an average at best white guy and getting laid or a girlfriend in any non (((western))) country is like shooting fish in a barrel.

>notice how no one can refute it

Attached: CB07971B-C5B7-40C8-843A-37E8FF5448BB.png (465x312, 55K)

Calling bullshit OP, your shitty personal experience doesn't make it a universal. Maybe move to an area with a larger white population if the diversity is hurting your dick game.

Attached: bert.png (926x1050, 157K)

good thread, check my 4

Problem is white men can’t compete and the country is too diverse. White Women have to many options. It’s a nightmare

Here come the numbers train. Woo Woo full of spice

Are you trying to be funny?

I hope this is just a coping mechanism, because it's sure as shit not what I'd call trolling.

What do you mean. What I said was true. That’s how women see it, you’re the one coping here

I’m on the bottom when sexy grannies run the train on my ass

Nice trips. Anyone notice how no one refuted what I said? Thats because it’s true and you shut ins are blind to the new reality. Very sad

Is this a work of satire?

What's up, raza?

SAGE

Attached: Slide THREAD warning..png (1500x1500, 926K)

Fucking meme flag self bumb kike loser.
SAGE

No this is how things are now. No joke

The OPs mother was a whore, OPs dad is some obscure random guy in Israel. OP, you are a kike piece of shit, nobody likes you, you descend from a long line of cowards, and your mother was the town whore. Fuck off and die faggot

Attached: image.jpg (750x750, 84K)

Again bad cope. No one can refute if

Kike JIDF faggot.

Attached: image.png (730x622, 400K)

This is due to those libtards,brainwashing all women to fuck the minority and make all white men cucks.Im an asianfag so all yellow women are forced to marry us small peepee,but the white and Eurofag have been stealing our women for sometime now,so i want all of you long dongs out of my country

Oye vey.. Dey wanna sayge muy thred. I bettah cawl muy JIDF buddies to bump my thread and make it look legit.. Oyr vey..

Sage you fucking shekel sniffing shovel nosed disgusting kike jew, son of a whore prostitute.

Attached: image.jpg (1024x500, 267K)

because they think that posting with a natsoc or confederate flag makes them "blend him" to post concern trolling filth.