You DID take advantage of Prime Day, didn't you?

You DID take advantage of Prime Day, didn't you?

Attached: chrome_2018-07-17_01-16-56.png (1177x665, 455K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pcpartpicker.com/product/jXJtt6/asus-rog-strix-x470-f-gaming-atx-am4-motherboard-strix-x470-f-gaming
pcpartpicker.com/product/h3tQzy/crucial-mx500-1tb-25-solid-state-drive-ct1000mx500ssd1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

m-maybe next year I'll get it

ok jacob norman 73019

Fuck off with your consumerist bullshit

Nah we don't have this botnet here in europe

Attached: c999a8f41a63cd9ea6a7298068b566d3.gif (500x450, 994K)

>paying to save

who?

Hi Jacob

Is there a worse name than a Jewish one?

Congratulations you got a discount of $1

The price was already 700

32 cores will be here next quarter, why would I waste my money on this?

We should nuke Oklahoma.

>inflate price before sale
>people have to get a subscription to get savings
>push your own inhouse credit card

Look mom! i saved!

to buy a botnet machine? no thanks

>nuking the state home to the best NCAA football team
I don't think so

I saved $699.99 more than you by not buying it.

Stallman.org/amazon

I'm sorry but that is false. The best NCAA football team is actually in my state. Sorry.

Spotted the millennial.

Attached: mcfucking.jpg (480x480, 28K)

You first, boomer.

That's like 60% of my entire build budget haha

Actually, yeah. Picked up a 2700 non X today.

Well at least it's not Moshe Shekelgoldbergsteinrabbinowitz. Although I probably shouldn't be mocking the kike. My own name is so stereotypically Norwegian that every time I fly to England the customs agents at the airport run away screaming.

Any good deals on laptops? My friend is looking for one that can run CS:GO and TF2 smoothly.

Can you get banned for buying up a shitload of dash buttons for a buck each to get the $5 credit on each one?

I got 20 of them last prime day but not sure if I should risk it again. Was nice basically buying $120 in credit for 20 bucks though ($5 per button plus $1 per button digital credit for no rush shipping, though I eventually sold the digital credit off for $15 paypal so it really came out to $115 for $20) and the buttons themselves are a neat little toy if you bind them with AutoNotification/Tasker and use them to trigger various shit

I fucking hate Prime Day.
I couldn't even access half the damn site

That's a nice fake discount.

>Consumerist
Someone just started at college :^)

Yeah, because everyone who doesn't waste their money is a college student. If you needed Threadripper there's a 99% chance you wouldn't be posting on Jow Forums.

I did :)

I got:

Asus - ROG STRIX X470-F Gaming ATX AM4 Motherboard
$158.99

Crucial - MX500 1TB 2.5" Solid State Drive
$140.49

SanDisk 128 GB micro SD Memory Card
$23.88

looking at getting the K70 corsair for $99.99

wish the 2700x would go on sale but theres just no way it would

>there's a 99% chance you wouldn't
I hope they teach you statistics soon.

Cute.

Oh but when Intel piece of shit kikes shill their $2000 aborted housefires is fine apparently

I'm broke for the rest of the month and I'm poor to the very point that I mooch off and live off/on welfarebux and food stamps. At least Amazon Prime only runs me $6.49 per month thanks to my old .edu e-mail address....

Attached: 1530385254357.jpg (355x369, 25K)

No, I don't like them either. Jow Forums isn't a hivemind dipshit.

I was wondering why Jow Forums isn't talking about Prime day even though 70% of the conversations on this board are talking about consumer electronics

Because it does thr same thing every year.

Mark up the price of a product and then applies a 'discount' that brings it back to the regular price to make you feel like you're getting a deal. The only 'deals' are $10-$40 off their botnet backdoor spyware garbage proprietary products like Kindle, Fire, Alexa, etc.

see pcpartpicker.com/product/jXJtt6/asus-rog-strix-x470-f-gaming-atx-am4-motherboard-strix-x470-f-gaming

Asus - ROG STRIX X470-F Gaming ATX AM4 Motherboard had its lowest price ever at 188

pcpartpicker.com/product/h3tQzy/crucial-mx500-1tb-25-solid-state-drive-ct1000mx500ssd1

Crucial - MX500 1TB 2.5" Solid State Drive had its lowest price ever at 199

the micro sd i got just cause i need one, dont got one for my phone yet

there was a thread, it died a few hours ago
>

>being a materialistic, brand driven idiot
>is a generational issue and not a serious mental flaw
Imagine being this much of a tool

Australian Amazon prime day was cheap coca cola, nappies and blenders... total pile of shit

boomer sooner

so, what's wrong with this as a budget monitor, Jow Forums?

Attached: acer.monitor.primeday.png (905x429, 324K)

the waitlist is a good way to jew some ass hole on the fence by giving them just a couple minutes to decide whether they want a dick in their ass or not
I got caught.

>$700
I have a computer that costs less.

Yep!
Got a SodaStream, a Brita Water Filter, and a new electrical body razor!
Really looking forward to later today/ tomorrow when all my stuff arrives!

Be a good goy and take advantage of Prime Day

Attached: HappyMerchant.png (193x209, 42K)

>Buying from a company whose employees are on strike

As expected of capitalist bottom bitches.

We do. At least in France.
But I have ordered for the first time something on Amazon two days ago. I needed test tubes for antkeeping. Bought a phone case and a cheap gayming mechanical keyboard with it.

>average joe can now buy 16 core cpu for his shitposting machine because smart guys convinced people to do some consumerism
>fuck your consumerist bullshit
no, fuck you. people who like spending money are the reason why i can now have a nice, fun, and well-paid job

Not him, but the general public has no need to update CPUs every generation. Only a small percentage of people will actually have tasks requiring a serious workstation, upgrading just because something is better when it serves you no benefits is actually consumerism.

blow it out your ass

You idiots were supposed to boycott amazon for prime day! Fuck them and their inhumane treatment of workers.

Don't want inhumane conditions? Don't work for Amazon.
Don't want your packages to be handled by outsourced AMZL drivers who just throw your shit wherever? Threaten to cancel your prime subscription and see your packages get handled by based USPS/UPS again
>literally told the CSREP I want to trade the $20 gift card he's offering me for a guarantee that AMZL will never ever touch my order
>mfw it worked

I have no problem buying from other websites or shops than Amazon. I tried to buy my things from a French marketplace (CDiscount), but they denied my creditcard. It was weird. I called my bank, everything was fine, it was a website problem. Ordered on Amazon : no problem.

Got me my first ever gaming laptop. 1120$ instead of 1750$. It arrives tonight.

inb4: I'n a casual gamer and enjoy sitting outside while playing, hence laptop over tower PC. What do you think, good purchase?

ASUS ROG FX502VM 15,6 inch, (Intel Core i7-7700HQ, 16GB RAM, 512GB SSD, NVIDIA GTX1060 (3GB), Win 10)

Pic related.

Attached: 81czIcf-frL._SL1500_.jpg (1500x1110, 196K)

>Believing the savings
Most companies massively hike up the price just before prime day so it looks like your making a huge saving but your really not.
Case in point, Sandisk Extreme microSDXC 64gb going for £20, usually £45, apparently, but if you go to buy it from anywhere else, its about £25. It says your making a saving of £25, your actually saving £5

My 2500k is better to be desu

>Worker strike purposefully coinsiding with Prime Day
>Servers crashed by dogs
>Still more sales than last year

Is this the power of consumerism?

Of capitalism

If you are cute, I can help you out with that. Interested?

Literally KYS you mouthbreeding commie GAHNOO LOONIX shitbox faggot

>Don't want inhumane conditions? Don't work for Amazon.

>everyone working under terrible conditions does so because they want to
>this is literally what righttards believe
kys.

>only useful skill is being able to pick up an object and move them to another place
>expects to make as much and be treated the same as an actual useful worker

Supporting with your hard earned Weebo cash , The slave working condition of other people you'll never meet because you want your silcon cheaper AND avoid the human interaction of meeting and talking with someone at the local electronic store nearby.

I have everything I need

You can get a BJ for $1 in some places, user

>Paying over $100 per year to save less than that one day of the year
No one has been able to justify it to me. I get free shipping on everything anyways. I don't care about 2 days because I have enough shit to do. I don't care about the streaming service it comes with.

Attached: 1528947502991.jpg (500x438, 49K)

>2T extrernal harddrive
>sata usb 3 adapter
>2,5" external drive case
only saved a few bucks. But prime day came at the right time, because recently the need for that stuff appeared.
So I am happy

cool I wonder why amazon is so big despite all of the things they offer are useless
sure seems like no one uses any of their things because you don't

> zero frame monitor
Has frame

Wonder what else did they lie about

>retards falling for the amazon jew and buying overpowered hardware they'll never fully use just because it was on sale

>I don't use any of these services
>why do people who use these services pay for them?

sorry guy but i think your retardo

As if I gave a shit about them. Fuck, I even buy coffee and everyday stuff from amazon because I can't be bothered going shopping.

pretty good desu

Unless a company is going bankrupt and has to quickly liquidate its resources (so the CEO can flee abroad,) you are never winning. You always pay more than it cost to produce (including personnel wages, etc.). Well done OP you goyed yourself really hard.

>buying amd on 2018

Where my /proxmox/ bros at?
Whatcha serving?
>pihole
>Guacamole
>Win 10 desktops
>1 Ubuntu desktop
>Organizr
>Blueiris
>LibreNMS
>Nessus
>Bitwarden

Physical host'n
>Plex

>can't into basic concepts of captial

Well then why don't you just make it for yourself?

>kike astroturf

jew consumerist here, should I order pc parts today or is prime day a myth?

>holidays created by multi billion dollar tech corporations

*globohomo gayplex intensifies*

Attached: 1529970604130.jpg (640x640, 146K)

THIS

hello fellow trsodomite

snagged this GTX 1060 for $170

Attached: 1060.jpg (679x679, 89K)

>using the phrase "pr*me day"
Well done shilling FOR FREE.

Newegg has it for the same price for the next 3 days, WITHOUT needing to have prime or other bullshit.

Attached: dbwthwoxkaeehmw-1.jpg.324b24f4c47236d1eaf463abf6ad95a3.jpg (1166x925, 65K)

Diaf consumerist sheeple.

>not taking advantage of the system and snagging sweet deals while normies are at work and can't get them

or am I supposed to buy my shit at full price like a good goy?

Fuck off with your poorfag ressentiment.

If you actually need a threadripper you don't care about a 200$ discount.

>2TB seagate
>11.6 inch asus laptop for muh shitposting and testing a new OS im developing
>rugged USB cable
>JBL headphone - holy shit those audiophile generals have some truth to them sometimes
>a laptop sticker of sherlock holmes violinn color

nibba what? it does matter, it's a make or break for me. it wouldn't if it came out yesterday but it didnt.

Attached: mpv-shot0004.jpg (1024x576, 59K)

>3gb

Attached: 480d1fc2f0b1a833e6898093f514f9331fccc8c3ea6641227d743ff27f38bc3e.png (427x474, 5K)

People do. I edit videos for youtube as a hobby, and my credit card will be able to take a 1950x build only if the price gets to around 600$.

>prime day
>when target had glitched coupons for 70% off 2 days ago
I already stacked up on everything I need and then some

Attached: Capture+_2018-07-17-10-42-24.png (1439x1029, 157K)

sweet, what did you buy?

>Nvidia Shield TV for $139 around noon PST
Is it worth it, lads?

Attached: NVIDIA_Shield_TV.jpg (1024x837, 84K)

>being gay is bad

I really hate the pixel density of 1080p at 27"

no of course not, I'd rather wait for 7nm

Attached: 0.jpg (500x358, 30K)