Yaaas. Guess who just got the best computer on the market

Yaaas. Guess who just got the best computer on the market

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 1.91M)

I don't know, who did?

that's not chinkpad

not you

What's a computer?

i can't believe you've done this

You… XDXD. Where’d you get it from hot boy?

Neat, my grandma bought me my laptop too.

install windows 7

the giant touchpad makes me want to vomit all over it

Attached: 1531722400008.jpg (1088x734, 144K)

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-07-17 at 4.22.49 AM.png (2042x1280, 2.04M)

Why? Even though I myself am not a homosexual and thus have never purchased an Apple product, the touchpad looks like it'd be pretty comfortable to use.

> 13 inch
> best
enjoy no GPU performance

>13 inch model
Are you too poor to get the 15 inch? Lmao at you iPoorfag

>cuckbar

>the touchpad looks like it'd be pretty comfortable to use.
>touchpads

Attached: tegaki.png (400x400, 12K)

Your dad? The touchpad looks retarded, too. Why did they think that monstrosity was a good idea?

You're going to get one no matter what if you're using a laptop, so you may as well get one that works well. The MacBook's touchpad looks like it'd work well.

>The MacBook's touchpad looks like it'd work well.
>no discreet buttons
>"works well"

Attached: csm_hp_compaq_8710p_touchpad_18_0b14637812.jpg (1600x1200, 491K)

discrete*

>You're going to get one no matter what if you're using a laptop
point to the touchpad please

Attached: 2289105857_066cfcef9b[1].jpg (500x385, 112K)

Jeff Bezos?

nice keyboard, fuckface
>tfw your cheap 10" chromebook has a better keyboard than that pile 'o shit
feelsgoodman

I'd just get a mouse if I wanted that. No proper substitute in touchpads.

That probably isn't from this year.

>That probably isn't from this year.

Attached: c61[1].png (800x750, 106K)

Apple marketing force is real

>xp and centrino stickers
>probably
you're a dumb nigger

*points to the obsolete hard drive format*

what gave it away?
the IBM logo? (IBM doesn't make thinkpads anymore)
the Windows XP sticker?
or the old pre-wireless-hardware centrino sticker?

That looks like straight from the 90s. People still buy such junk? It must be suck to be poor.

The initial question was directed toward a line of MacBooks from this year, so I would expect models from this year to as a comparison. Even if I don't recognize a model, it isn't fit for the conversation because nobody buys something like that new.

>nobody buys something like that new
if you knew anything about thinkpads, unless the previous owner was an absolute fucking retard, you can get a thinkpad from the year 2000 that still looks like new

When people talk about getting a new laptop, the vast majority are not talking about something like that.

the vast majority of people don't know dick about what a good laptop is
see: op

Jow Forums worked into a literal SEETHE

The touchpad is enlarged for the spastics that will be using the overpriced web browser to snipe cheap bikini's on ebay and update their fashion / travel blog @ starbucks on a sunday morning.

>"Yaaas"
Back to Tumblr

way to out yourself as someone from tumblr

Put a grain of salt under the spacebar to make it type faster.

I’ll stick with a computer that has a real graphics card, like a 1070 ti. Dell for life.

> best laptop
> can't muster the ability to take a photo in landscape mode

Reeeeeeaaaaaally makes ya think

Congrats bro thats an awesome machine.
I wish you get lots of productivy out of it !

>fuck yeah breakdown
>put a coin in the machine once a year to make it go

> Guess who just got the best computer on the market
Who?

nice laptop user, enjoy it :)

stupid phoneposter

>he got silver.

You fucked up.

Holy shit lads - 3 hours to charge 80%

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-07-17 at 11.18.27 pm.png (548x346, 118K)

accurate

Give it back tyrone

lol you bought this from amazon and I work there. I know your name and address. lolkl

Have 15" for work.

You should really use the power adapter that came with it

god i can't wait for mine

got the finance all setup and ready to go. im gonna pay it down fast but none of this 6 year loan bs ill have mine done in 4

use the charger that came with it dumb dumb, the less wattage one will work just fine but take longer

Did this just become a thinkpad thread? I think it did!!!!
>got pic related for 80 last week

Attached: 20180717_102338.jpg (5312x2988, 2.33M)

Not an argument.

actually when i want a lot of spaces i just but a bit of glue under there

how about you turn on some power saving settings, retard? Can't even use a macbook properly.

wanna hook up?

Nice, enjoy it. Still using my rMBP from 2014. It's 4 years old and has lost about 27% battery capacity but it still feels as fast as the day I got it and works pretty much problem free. I tried the new ones at the store but didn't like the keyboard much so I'm not sure what I'll replace mine with. I'll probably go back to a custom build since I do most of my computing at home on a desk, but I know I'd miss macOS...

I wish Apple had kept making real "pro" computers (thick with a lot of expansion, deeper keystrokes, more replaceable parts)

Nothing will ever beat the PowerBook G4. God-tier RISC architecture, decent battery life, actual full Unix compatibility (Leopard was roughly the last OS Apple made in which they gave half a shit about developers who work outside of BasedCode), and a design so repairable I can replace every single part within an hour or two.

Attached: bHNPx33WHuRilFZf.huge.jpg (1600x1199, 451K)

what do you think a hard drive is? not a trick question, i'm just curious.

Attached: a5b887d8084366a7507370f5e6ed1e71.jpg (374x347, 39K)

that computer is a thinkpad x41T. all of the x4x lenovo(((ibm))) line uses a PATA 1.8 inch hard drive. The connector at the end of the drive isn't physically compatible with SATA, and no sata 2.5 inch drive will fit in the slot due to the extra length. The very next generation of thinkpads in that series changed to the standard 2.5 inch sata drive.
If that doesn't fit your definition of obsolescence I suggest you get your head checked.

As using a laptop with discrete buttons id much rather have a pressable touchpad over buttons, its more comfy to use

very good. i wrongly assumed that you were calling the entire laptop a hard drive like a retard. want me to suck your dick as an apology?
this. you can make gestures wherever your fingers currently are. physical buttons slow you down with extra hand movements.

no faggot, as an apology I'd like you to kill yourself.

thank you, senpai! i'm happy to oblige! ^_^

Guys had a ThinkPad for 2 years and loved every bit of it but I have to say it, the MacBook touchpad is fucking great.

I'm not using the mouse even for intensive work, and if I do there are some gestures that just work better on the touchpad so you're going to switch between the 2 anyway.

I still use my ThinkPad for different jobs but now I just can't stand its touchpad or the red point, after a month i feel like it's barely usable

Problem, unless yo have a good cooling solution two housefires of Novidia and Shittel melt each other.

*inhales*

AAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Attached: 1501123114876.jpg (1080x1692, 320K)