/ptg/ - Private Tracker General

Battle against the neons edition

>Not sure what private trackers are all about?
The mission of /ptg/ is to promote the highest possible standards of tracker service by providing members with opportunities for professional development, by recognizing technical competence through examinations and by advancing the interests of its members.

>Have a question?
- FAQ pastebin.com/thLgSkNE
- WIKI wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Private_trackers
- PYRAMID i.imgur.com/Xb6bazc.jpg
- INVITE FORUMS imgur.com/a/jmAJNyN
- RANKING TIPS pastebin.com/qviqpzQK
- TRACKER LIST docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1zYZ2107xOZwQ37AjLTc5A4dUJl0ilg8oMrZyA0BGvc0/edit#gid=1357476050
- TEN CURRY COMMANDMENTS pastebin.com/raw/dBbdE73M
- TEN NEON COMMANDMENTS pastebin.com/raw/Ud2pGYaE

Use as a link to find the /ptg/ thread.

Remember the following:
>Staff occasionally read these generals and have posted here before.
>This is a thread for educational purposes only. Don't offer or ask for invites.
>Staff may pretend to be normal users asking for invites and when you invite them, they ban you for inviting strangers.

News:
the new login page of ptp gives user problems
GGN buffs up again
PTP tracker STILL fucking up
*Red still has not given tokens, riot immitent
Normalfags on suicide watch

old thread

Attached: __original_drawn_by_shirabi__07b10425c5f38e1701aaa0bb140bd752.jpg (2144x3044, 618K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!2TIiHCpL!v11Y_znMsoDvOs8AyrW0zg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

unacceptable, but I will allow it

We all know the good movie encoders but who are the best /weeb/ encode groups?

Attached: Smol+anime+reaction+comp+1+large+mentionlist+thelunchtable_011ee4_6430785[1].jpg (1200x1353, 127K)

>Battle against the neons edition
Every day I'm battling.

they are all shit

everyday there is some retard who answers teh same old question instead of pointing to the OP

and then.. then there is iceloops and i thought pastaman was a bully

is that you 2D memester? :o

bring back googleit op

mega.nz/#F!2TIiHCpL!v11Y_znMsoDvOs8AyrW0zg

posting here too so it won't get lost before guy who wanted it sees it

maybe or maybe not

Attached: yande.re 314854 fuuma_nagi kasumigaoka_utaha pantyhose saenai_heroine_no_sodatekata seifuku wallpape (1920x1080, 933K)

whats up with passthepooloo?

What do you use to track you RED upload? Is there a userscript?

good to see you mate
beside the pic's name you got certain artistic flair
and that girl with carat nose you are obsessed with :^D

Based user. Probably /marked/, but still based.

another day another 20mb uploaded to red but who cares because im pu and the invite forums suck ass

Sorry I didn't mean to direct this post at anybody. It's a question for all.

Yes there is a user script in the forums that will show you ULand DL changes since last log-in

im just as O B S E S S E D with her as you are with the smiley with the carat nose =*)

Attached: yande.re 314851 feet kasumigaoka_utaha katou_megumi pantyhose saenai_heroine_no_sodatekata sawamura_ (1920x1080, 516K)

Can you not search by ISBN on BIB?

Attached: c31.jpg (165x115, 4K)

And of course PTP is down

Attached: 1518762010737.jpg (2165x2224, 1.68M)

>the power of the '''cabal'''

Okay when trying to login to PtP now I just get a 500 server error on the login page.

Attached: 1513810291608.png (1257x1568, 521K)

Will there be a day when all private trackers are shut down due to copyright infringement? A proverbial ‘day of the Raid(TM)’, when all seeds are rooted out? Or will they be driven so far underground only the most wizardly neckbeards will have access? Or are they actually doing just fine and in the midst of a minor Renaissance? My curiosity is driven by the shift from content ownership to content borrowing/streaming/renting by all major media organizations.

If there is ever a huge crackdown and piracy becomes near impossible, you'll be living in hell because all forms of anonymization software will have to be outlawed.
Until then there is nothing that will stop piracy.

If GGN really care about the safety of their users then why in the FUCK do they allow people to connect without SSL?

Strong encryption/DRM that cannot be tracked

STOP RIGHT THERE CRIMINAL SCUM

Attached: 1506803774603.png (340x460, 184K)

just got my db9 invite

who said anything about ggn caring for their users safety?

I mean xFyrios seems like a cool guy even if he's been a bit chilly to me lately on discord

talk to him through IRC?

IRC don't have voice chat integration though? Also I worry people can see my IP and might report me

>IRC don't have voice chat integration though?
kekwot
>Also I worry people can see my IP and might report me
only the staff can see your ip
and discord can literally see anything about you more than the ip and the chat log
i highly doubt xFy would chat with you there even if he is hanging on some discord

We used to gte up on discord and skype but he's been ghosting me lately and I don't even know what I did

yeah i used to chat with arti daily too.
using telegram nonetheless

>arti
he or she?

yes

Based

Is it really safe to talk on private tracker IRC channels?

what?
is arti a man or a woman?

NO!
unless you want to get banned for fucking nothing.

It's a fucking trap david
I repeat it's a fucking trap

yes!

yes unless you don't know how to act on the rest of the internet

you are seriously trolling my ass
fuck off

You can search by ISBN, use the guides on the site to show you how to search if you can't figure it out, although searching by ISBN is pretty pointless unless you are looking for a specific edition in a specific format from a specific publisher & imprint.

Bib...

that is correct sir.
one doesn't simply chat to some tracker staff on discord.

Any trackers have MST3k episodes?

Yes...?
No!
Maybe.

Damn, I completely missed that. For some reason I was thinking it should be in advanced search somewhere.
thanks

fuck off pajeet

What's inside Master gamer's forum ? Where people share their amiibo collections ?

perhaps would you like to join APOLLO to ease the pain sir?

Attached: token.jpg (865x713, 171K)

wew, new levels of autism
perhaps you should beg to join APOLLO

Rather be on APL where they don't fuck with the metadata to fit arbitrary rules.

Is there any way to view freeleech torrents on RED?

see

The metadata is fucked with to arbitrary rules on all trackers. NWCD are more strict, RED is somewhere in the middle, and apooloo may be lax but don't mistake it for not having arbitrary rules.

NWCD+APL are less strict on the capitalization; in the case of the artist's intent ALL CAPS is ok

RED are the autistic stepchild

Did ptp lower the class req on red in the past year?

Attached: 1504966861065.png (493x1000, 367K)

They started recruiting at elite back when they first put up the thread, then less than a month later (may even have been a week later) they raised it to TM+.

Any tips for building a ratio on RED?

Learn how to automate + seedbox or fill requests. Amazon ebooks are the best to do. Easy buffer, easily refund. You can do about 4 or 5 before they make you call but if you fill 3 requests a month a refund you should be ok.

Read the OP. It's there for a reason user.

Unironically Underwater

>RED are the autistic stepchild
For reference, I have an MP3 320kbp/s release of The LP of Devastation from Duane and BrandO's site from 2009. This official release from them is not fit to be uploaded to RED due to file names.

Attached: red.png (829x488, 61K)

>using jew owned programs

Good, there is no reason for those to be all caps. It isn't a stylistic choice as evidenced by the use of title case in the Title ID3 tag, and should have the files renamed to match. Where RED is wrong is when an artist uses a certain capitalisation to fit a style or place emphasis--they should allow that's while still requiring title case for the filename+tags of everything else.

desu I don't give a flying fuck about jews, white or black
I only care about race mixing, I don't like black going with white, white going with black.
world is a fucking roller coaster and everyone trying to do their part, I'm just trying to leave my mark here

found the jew!
did your mum left your dad for a black guy or something?

catch me outside, filling yo momma with my black seed

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa all I want is what.cd back and a ptp invite aaaaaaaaaaaaa

according to Jow Forums its because theyre too clever basically

I'd post Yssa, the cutest Jewish girl ever, but I'm tired of having my posts deleted

Attached: y19nz9q837mz.jpg (640x705, 41K)

son of a whore, I bet you even don't know who the fuck is your father

you sure act tough hiding behind your fucking 500 dollar laptop

This is Jow Forums, we hide behind our $200 ThinkPads you troglodyte.

I know he gave me this massive black cock yo momma be craving
$280 laptop

>we
fuck off

Stereotype. Most black kids know their father.

So that's how my itunes and band camp requests are always filled within minutes. Thanks for the hint!

Can't we all just watch anime and get along?

Attached: 1520168438663.webm (1280x720, 1.34M)

no

Attached: 1483668404520.gif (390x293, 1.22M)

I heard GGN staff are all fedora tipping faggots

neato

Attached: town_crier.jpg (950x534, 155K)

We're not like that asshole

Attached: 1527140049736.png (800x800, 83K)

I keep forgetting my private tracker passwords

Cabal will falter and turn on each other in minutes when heat hits. We'll only be left with glorious IPT like the mobsters they are with 0 fucks.

Post them here, we'll remind you

Attached: 1502299718285.jpg (868x1228, 1.09M)

No, there's no reason to. Copyright holders spend brazilians of dollars pursuing that path and realized it wasn't worth it. Streaming/renting platforms are the direct result of piracy; IP holders realized that the most effective way to combat piracy isn't to kill it but to make it sufficiently inconvenient, and keep their distribution methods as convenient as possible while still overcharging for a cheap product. It's in their interest to raid, but it's cheaper to just compete.

Which is kind of cool in a way because it means piracy basically forced satisfactory reform in the entertainment industry's business practices, which was the problem in the first place. We won.

Anyone willing to share their admitme.tv account? Willing to pay sub. [email protected]

WHEN IS SEASON 3?

Attached: 1531672925574.gif (400x400, 1.64M)

Attached: tumblr_inline_on6qinaonb1qea5co_500.gif (230x230, 1.54M)

Anyone know if GGN, BTN and PTP ban Chinese IPs? I got a Britbong friend who lives in China right now, and I want to send him some invites so he can watch stuff and play vidya without having to stream or access Steam over the shitty Chinese internet. He also doesn’t have to worry about his ISP throttling torrents or getting a copyright violation notice cause China.

Attached: 97C235C1-E8C3-4BDB-9721-19595E0B11DC.jpg (1242x1205, 275K)

I didn't think any reputable tracker blocked Chinese IPs? Only India and Egypt?

Yeah I know that Egypt and India are banned. Wasn’t sure if China was also banned since Chinese tend to be viewed as a whole other level of “curry”. This site banned Chinese IPs at one point.