Why do all leftist cucks play games? Seriosuly, grow the fuck up libtards. Children play games...

Why do all leftist cucks play games? Seriosuly, grow the fuck up libtards. Children play games. Men go to work and have families.

FUCK LIBTARD GAMING KEKS

Attached: unnamed.png (496x310, 251K)

no victoria II is redpilled

redpilled or not games are for kids and cucks haha

Attached: 1460510414980.png (550x404, 114K)

Theres nothing wrong with vidya, only certain genres and franchises.
No one would call you juvenile for playing chess or poker.

>Hasn't played Medievil
Are you mentally handicapped?

Attached: 1460086905478.jpg (500x496, 54K)

>He plays chess
Reminder

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-10-12 at 7.49.07 pm.png (333x38, 13K)

I love to finger pussy. Squish squish

Shitposting on Jow Forums is just an abstract open-ended "game".

Mind you, I'll warrant you aren't one for books either, else you wouldn't make such vapid assertions.

What about tabletop wargames....

What if life is just one big game of chess...
and you're all my pawns ;^)

Attached: 14234231642.jpg (367x500, 18K)

This entire board was mobilized by gamers. Leave now or face your peril.

I'm 30 years old and still live with my mum. She's going away for a week in about 2 hours, i'll drop her off at the train station, then I'm going to drop into the shop and buy a crate of beer and I'm going to sit around all week getting drunk, trying to work my way through dark souls 2 and playing duos with my friend on player unknown.

user, OUT

Attached: GuileSF.png (384x400, 107K)

>bogan attempts bants

I play vidya and am far right.
Wtf man I don’t do drugs and I quit drinking. Am I not allowed to have any fun?

Fuck you if you don't like the STALKER games.
You deserve to get killed by a bloodsucker.

>Getting bullied by Doctor Doom
I have sunken so far

>Turn to planned economy
>So much shit to manage, you're building factories and yet they fail whole the time, sometimes not even producing much because there's something wrong in the supply chain
>Population is broke and doesn't have its needs covered
>Go lassiez-faire
>1k industrial points in 3 years
>Fund all government expenses from 10% tariffs
>Pops are rich and have their needs covered

That's kinda what redpilled me. Ofc for wars etc. you'll want state capitalism or at least interventionism(to prop up armament investments and keep the factories afloat during peacetime) but it will all grow more slowly.

i wish people would mod it so it had more interactions and longevity, i love the stalker universe, it's like 10/10 /comfy/

>leaf

>leaf

Attached: 1535611021710.png (483x470, 184K)

It's hilarious how broken and stupid the concept of gas warfare is in that game. Once gas attack has been invented it's always used even against your own rebels in your own cities.

tfw BRAAAAAPposters are actually trying to promote a better form of warfare

Attached: LoneFamousCirriped-max-1mb.gif (280x158, 806K)

Attached: 1468464987397.webm (638x358, 2.96M)

Get ready. Superpower 2100

>crack
>sip
yep

Attached: 1534203211230.jpg (1080x565, 252K)

Lassiez-faire only works for top-rich nations, is just a spam of all factories until you get those actually profitable.
If your factories don't produce then you are using some scarce resource and don't have the ranking to get 1 pick on it, that's it.
But stuff like glass+wine/beer is nearly ALWAYS profitable, stuff like weapons is more to build your own army, concrete/steel/fertilizer are done by everyone and nearly always in oversupply.

Slaves do nothing but work. Men actually provide for their family AND have their own time to enjoy.

I have to. Playing LoL is the only thing that makes me feel remotely accomplished in life since my time is running out at 38.

Attached: 1538697643080.jpg (458x508, 69K)

A tacit admission

Gaming is blue pille----

Attached: DD2.webm (640x360, 2.93M)

>spam liquor factories
>get rich
"redpilled"

stalker 2 was announced, but I have a big feeling that console and multiplayer pandering is going to fuck it up

What game is this?

holy shit i haven't laughed that hard in a bit

A game I'm making called Drumpf Defender

Or maybe Protect Your President, I'm undecided

Attached: DD1.webm (640x360, 2.96M)

God damn that was awesome

Remember to go to work and fucking die, especially trades, that way you die in style, Goyim.

Attached: npc jump.jpg (1037x967, 220K)

For some of us, it's the only thing that we have in life

Attached: 1536161951492.jpg (2000x1200, 1014K)

Wtf mate

Video games are fun. Women just nag and stress me out. My gf dumped me yesterday and now after 2 months im going to play a video game fuck u

Attached: misogyny.webm (638x360, 1.85M)

Given the Right here loves to use the word 'NPC', I guess that means they must be manchildren gamers as well

honestly this looks fun but just because you can interact manually with the tools

fucking based emu nigger

Attached: 29683930_798564280333875_226274322790760399_n.jpg (248x459, 12K)

They are too pathetic to play sports or engage on outdoor activities like hunting, fishing, or camping. They live vicariously through their digital avatars.

the guy in the pic looks jewish.

>want to go hunting
>'OLD ON NOW, WHERE'S YER HUNTIN' LICENSE
>want to go fishing
>'OLD ON NOW, YA CAN'T BE FISHIN' HERE
>want to go hunting
>'OLD ON NOW, CAMPIN' IS NOT ALLOWED OUT OF GOVERNMENT-DESIGNED CAMPING GROUNDS!

Also devving, where can i follow the progress of your game?

Attached: 1510602847853.jpg (1200x675, 86K)

Classic jewish phenotype.

Attached: IMG_2761.jpg (296x379, 20K)

I tend to remain anonymous unfortunately, at least with the above stuff. I don't want to be hunted.

Tons of people came to Jow Forums in the first place when they got worried about social justice ruining their escapism. Bread and circus are powerful forces and it goes both ways. I actually got two friends who got more redpilled from ruining of Star Wars than from any real world events.

Respectable, you are creating something that will cause a lot of chaos in the SJW communities. I know most people would love it tho, never give in to the loud minority who doesn't even actually buy games like Resetera

Laissez-faire is only better if you have a massive economy that is unmanageable and can survive lots of failed factories. State capitalism/planned economy is generally better because you can choose to only build factories that will turn a profit like liquor, glass etc.

>implying there are only two choices in running an economy

Hahahahahahahahahaha FUCKIGN KEK MY LOINS

4x/rts type games are usually pretty fun in general, unless they're not fun

They problem with them for me tends to be that fun and engaging early game eventually turns into a chore as initial expansion is done and worst enemies are crushed. I'd prefer them to throw lot more and worse RNG bullshit my way to cause actual setbacks and perilous situations.

Play is important to mental health and is more intellectually engaging than most other forms of entertainment. Just don't play in excess, and avoid political propaganda in games.

>"play games"
>its some 12 year old mobile phone bullshit

fucking kys leaf

OP JUST WANTS YOU TO STOP HAVING FUN PLAYING GAMES FRENCHIE, JUST STOP. NO MORE FUN ALLOWED. NO FUN ALLOWED PERIOD. STOP. OP TOLD US TO

I like the old CoD games, fuck off leaf

>leftist cucks play games
>Men go to work and have families.

I see nothing wrong here

life is a game