Independent driver audit reveals that AMD has the most stable driver

>82%
Why can't Nvidia make a decent driver with all the billions they've made over the years with anti-competitive and anti-consumer practices?

Attached: vivaldi_2018-07-17_11-23-06.png (1383x1014, 232K)

Other urls found in this thread:

old.reddit.com/r/hardware/comments/8zjfm1/for_players_and_professionals_amd_wants_to_have/e2j6rli/
pcworld.com/article/3245388/components-graphics/amd-fix-radeon-software-adrenalin-bug-dx9-games.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Graphics drivers are so shit that a 93% pass rate is considered good
Fucking hell GPUs are unreliable shit

>"independent"
commissioned by (((AMD)))

Would have been interesting if they tested Intel's.

Countless cases suggest otherwise, AMD drivers are basement dweller tier.

Let me read those cases

Come on now, man. You know I'm just bullshitting out of boredom.

It's not the GPUs, it's literally everything else. There's insane amount of complexity on the software side and the driver has to do its best to pass that all to the GPU correctly (never mind optimizing it). 93% is actually very good.

Why? When all we care about is games? We're man children after all.

Why?
There's no reason to include Intel. Their integrated GPUs are mostly used to show you the desktop and simple video acceleration.
The point of these tests is for professional users who have business hanging on good drivers.
The only reason gaming cards were included at all is to give it a wider audience so it isn't completely niche.

Makes sense. Thanks.

>Comissioned by AYYMD
>independent

TOP KEK, AYYMDPOORFAGS

SOPA DELICIA

It's not good, it's shit. We're just used to it.

I wonder what the Linux drivers would get, probably 100%

Is this a joke?

pajeet

Attached: 1413913323099.jpg (1000x1000, 293K)

No. The AMD Linux drivers (or maybe Intel drivers) are the best GPU drivers and are much cleaner and more stable than their Windows counterparts with game-specific hacks.

You mean the open source AMD drivers or the other ones?

Because right there's no point buying AMD gpus except for being a blind amdrone fanboy. Normies and enthusiasts all buy Nvidia exclusively and they're not afraid of reporting driver failures. Amdrones on the other hand regret their purchase too heavily to actually admit there's something wrong with their stuff.

The Mesa open-source ones of course. The "pro" drivers are just the Windows drivers repackaged.

ill buy an AMD card when they can make one worth a damn untill then ill stick with my 1070

old.reddit.com/r/hardware/comments/8zjfm1/for_players_and_professionals_amd_wants_to_have/e2j6rli/

>Computerbase is one of the few techmedia to analyze the PR stunt with sense:

>The general validity is questionable

>Apparently, there are no tests under load, but often changes of settings are often checked, as well as falling asleep and the recovery of the system. Thus, the tests check the stability of the graphics card in conjunction with Windows 10 itself and not the stability of the graphics card in conjunction with consumer or professional applications.

>And so the test has a rather limited validity. For the direct cooperation between Windows 10 and the GPU driver this may well have a meaningfulness. But apparently the test series do not say anything about how the drivers behave in real programs.

>Accordingly, the result is a valid marketing tool for AMD and should be perceived as such.

AYYMDPOORFAGS BELIEVING THE LIES OF AYYMD MARKETING AS USUAL

DEBUNKED HARD WITH NO SURVIVORS

There's two AMD cards that are better than the 1070.
Unless you're getting a 1080ti, why even bother shitting on AMD for not making "cards worth a damn"? They clearly have options that you can pick from, you just decided to ignore them.

Did you read it?
AMD's products are objectively better.

>Apparently, there are no tests under load, but often changes of settings are often checked, as well as falling asleep and the recovery of the system.
Why is changing settings to test various settings bad? That sounds like a good thing.

and what cards are those?

Both the Vega 56 and Vega 64 shit all over the 1070. The 56 competes with the 1070ti and 64 competes with the 1080.
1070 are always between the RX580 8GB and Vega 56.

Both sets of "fans" are incredibly small portions of the consumers. AMDrones buy less GPUs than normies who see a cool logo on an RX package and buy it. Same for nVidiots, they are MUCH fewer than normies who just buy whatever is with a cool logo or whatever the seller recommends.
FreeSync is a real reason to buy AMD. If you want 1440p gaming with smooth frames then going the Vega+FreeSync rout is cheaper than the 1080+GSync rout.

kys TJ

DELET

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AMD IS THE BEST

Hey, intel and nvidia do it all the time, it's only fair us AMDbros get to do it, I means its like if you compare it to other companies we aren't doing it at all

go away

im suprised since once every new driver release my friend whom i recommended and rx 390 calls me and asks how to fix something. Mainly problems with battle.net and blizzard games though.

Just look how dx9 stopped working on their new drivers and they said they won't fix it, not to mention desktop artifacts and crashing being routine. literally Google it

>Abusing anonymity to damage control

Cringe

pcworld.com/article/3245388/components-graphics/amd-fix-radeon-software-adrenalin-bug-dx9-games.html

I don't like companies that only take action after a reddit thread erupts causing bad PR

>and then they fixed it a month later
HMMMMMMMMMM

Or it was just a misunderstanding and there was no real confirmation that they wouldn't fix it.

lmfao u fucking idiot just kys

gotta love retarded ngreedia jews.
>presents with facts that completely destroy their argument

>TH-TH-TH-TH-TH-THAAAAT ONLY HAPPENED BCUZ DA REDDOT POLIZ!

Fucking retards are just ABSOLUTELY CONVINCED that because they spend more, they are getting a better product. It is 100% that simple and the only direct correlation that they use. Similar with apple fanboys.

I have to draw the comparisons between Nvidia shills and Macfags pretty frequently.
I don't want to, but they make the connection so blatantly obvious.

>b-but Nvidia has proprietary graphics libraries which run and look worse than open source libraries!!! They pay some devs to use it, so I HAVE to buy Nvidia!
I've never felt I was missing out by not having hairworks. There are also generally mods that add better hair.

AYYMD driver are garbage, you can ask anyone on r/AMD how terrible their experience is

This so called rigged test doesn't even test REAL WORLD SOFTWARE, that tells you all you need to know about this paid shilling test by a no name company for AYYMD

>I don't like companies that only take action after a reddit thread erupts causing bad PR
This happens to Nvidia way more frequently. Forgot about the nvidia partner program again?

>anecdotal evidence

They're both fucking dogshit.

housefire, woodscrew, 1.7%, geforce 4mx, 4ti 3dmark cheating

>we had this thread yesterday
stop with your shill shit

Literal 9fag speak

Attached: 1495812218308.png (1228x1502, 944K)