Graphics driver spies on you

>graphics driver spies on you
heh, nothing personel, goy

Attached: 1505168670810.png (474x368, 143K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ghacks.net/2016/11/07/nvidia-telemetry-tracking/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

AMD shills

0,05 shekels have been deposited to your GeForce Experience account

At least they don't by default install the geforce 'experience' when you update your drivers now.

We agreed on me being invited to the gpp.

>sells videocard 300% for than msrp
heh, nothing personel, goy

Attached: 1213px-AMD_Radeon_logo.svg.png (1213x1024, 86K)

>supports open source (making their GPUs actually usable with GNU/Linux)
>doesn't spy on you through the graphics drivers
I don't see the problem

That's the retailers :)

>he doesn't know what msrp is

This is a stupid misunderstanding, Geforce Experience, an optional software that you have to agree to a separate EULA even to install, designed to help you do screencapture, stream, share stuff via socialmedia, and use GPU specific optimization profiles for each game spys on you. The driver has no such feature, nor does it mention anything similar to this in its EULA. Geforce experience breaks some titles, and is still considered experimental to some extent, the "tracking" features it even has are more of a feedback system to allow for the continued development of the software, but it's very very optional, and bad to use in a lot of cases.

the drivers literally track you with or without geforce experience

Prove it, my firewall says otherwise.

There is telemetry included with the drivers, see Nvtelemetry.
telemetry, as we know, is a codeword for spyware

ghacks.net/2016/11/07/nvidia-telemetry-tracking/
First of all, very optional, second of all, it's not sending any packets through the network, and appears to function mainly as a temp/fan monitoring service on different threads to provide low overhead.

>hurr u cn disable it
You can also disable the spyware on windows 10.
That doesn't change the fact that it's proprietary spyware and doesn't make it right. You shouldn't use hardware/software from a company that includes it in the first place.

Is this true? I know Jewtel has their ME, but I thought my graphics card was safe.

Unless you go full AMD, you're being spied on by proprietary jew cock

Okay, that means no more firefox or openoffice because they track by default, doesn't matter if it's just a checkbox or setting something to false to turn it off, don't use either because they track you by default.

Yes, exactly.
Firefox is cucked Soros shit.
Openoffice is just shit.
Nothing of value was lost.

Nah, I'm just gonna continue using muh pritated office, photoshop, aftereffects, premier, 3dsmax, maya, zbrush, and thousands of plugins for them while playing GTA V in 4k at 80+ fps, have fun in FOSS world when AMD has to follow the same processor specifications and chipset specifications as the NSA guidelines provided alongside their harddrive firmware specifications. Face it, unless you are running some kind of OpenSparc, Loongson, or (maybe) power9 architechture you're getting tracked anyway. I'm just going to live with turning off all the tracking features I can.

Your lungs are backdoored. Stop breathing.

it is running even though i only installed the driver.i didnt ticked geforce experience nor physix nor any other shit.also i love it how geforce experience runs on nodejs.

Attached: Képernyőfelvétel (47).png (1366x768, 117K)

>doesn't spy on you through the graphics drivers
AMD relive doesn't send anonymous data back to amd?

>AMD doesn't spy on you
Maybe there's a few check boxes to click to get that illusion?