Good night lads, quick question: I paid 50 bucks to a tech guy format my windows and he doesn't activate it

Good night lads, quick question: I paid 50 bucks to a tech guy format my windows and he doesn't activate it

I can get refund?

Attached: 319112342.png (500x280, 177K)

> format my windows
what

install gentoo

You're the one with the serial dumbshit. Did you expect him to give you free Windows?

>paying for windows
>not using LTSB
>non sense post

gas urself kiddo

Pay him $50 more for a license key. $50 is for work. $50 more for license.

pajeet please

Please guys, I want to change that boring Windows 10 wallpaper to anime but I can't do it if don't Activate first

Post your email so I can send you the key. Otherwise someone will steal it.

Install DragonflyBSD

You mean username or password?

OP buy a cheap key on kinguin or something. You can get W10 for free on the Microsoft website so I'm not sure what you paid someone $50 for

>Good night lads, quick question: I paid 50 bucks to a tech guy format my windows and he doesn't activate it
>
>I can get refund?
You didn't pay for the license did you?
There's your first mistake.

Attached: Detp4j7WkAAvn7s.png (1131x1129, 1.33M)

install gentoo

>techguy
Maybe your wife's son can fix it for you

google 'hwidgen'

you're an idiot but you posted taiga so I'll help you out. Do a google search for "mstoolkit" and you should find a result on reddit (look for r/piracy, r/windows10piracy, etc).
Download and install it (you will need to disable windows defender or any other antivirus you have), and run it. Once it opens up click on the windows logo on the bottom right, install Auto KMS, then hit E-Z Activator.
Let it run for a minute and it should say in the dialogue box at the bottom that windows has been successfully activated.

This also works for microsoft office suite btw.

>doesn't know how to fix his own problems to prevent strangers fucking him over
Never gonna make it lad.

OP here, thanks, gonna try this
pic related doesn't work for me anyway

Pic related?
God you're such a cutie user.

Attached: 1515461513054.jpg (519x519, 163K)

forgoten pic

Attached: download.png (222x227, 13K)

dude what the fuck is that shit. It probably installed a bitcoin miner or something on your computer

Clean install your windows again.

should i download ver 2 then?

Attached: tenor.png (640x356, 187K)

no. Reinstall windows. You almost definitely have some kind of virus/malware.

Attached: 4403444.png (500x323, 221K)

if you hop on rizon tell me your nick and I'll walk you through how to reinstall if you've never done it before.