/wtg/ - Warfare Tech General

If you had to choose the best most compact laptop to date what would it be? I'm going out to sea this month and I only have a 75x38x8 inch area to stow all my clothing toiletries boots and uniforms plus whatever else i bring. Also warfare technology general.

Attached: dcs09-371-5.jpg (936x527, 78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dell.com/en-us/work/learn/rugged
razer.com/gaming-laptops/razer-blade
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Are railguns technology?

Attached: dcThydz.jpg (720x405, 86K)

no

>There is literally a whole board devoted to weapons go shit post there

Yes, of course.

He is asking about a computer, you silly little Dick from the Internet.

Attached: Dick-from-the-Internet.gif (900x280, 120K)

if that is a rail gun why is there smoke. Inst the whole point to not have to use any explosives?

It isn't smoke, it is the projectile moving so fast that it is vaporizing the air around it.

dell.com/en-us/work/learn/rugged

The latest 14" notebook built to withstand shocks, drops and vibrations. Thrives in extreme temperatures with QuadCoolâ„¢ thermal management.

Starting at $1,299.00

Attached: New_Latitude_14_Rugged.png (600x417, 150K)

china has way better tech than the US

Attached: china-drones-ch-5.jpg (2000x1331, 349K)

Attached: apple_mpxw2ll_a_13_3_macbook_pro_with_1342548.jpg (2500x2500, 458K)

>apple
The guy needs something that's gonna last more than 6 secs.

Doesn't have to be able to take a bullet just need it to play games in the 2 hours a day i get to myself.

I like the Hunan Tofu stir-fry. Do they deliver?

Attached: Hunan-Tofu.jpg (275x183, 13K)

Yes and for 30% less than the US can do it for.

It wouldn't survive a bullet but it might do better with a little rough handling and maybe even high humidity or minor water spray than the fragile, designed-to-fail products that are pushed in the market.

Attached: vachina.jpg (480x479, 42K)

What games do you plan on playing? How long will you be using it? What is your budget?
If old games or less demanding ones, I would go for a rugged dell or used thinkpad. But answer the questions above and we can help you better.

Have you ever been on a boat?

Yes

Attached: biribiri.jpg (774x1032, 91K)

All of their shit is made from stolen US designs tho. Quit shilling your shit, Xi.

I play mostly rpgs ,indie games world builders (ex cities skyline, civ VI, fallout 4 Enter the gungeon etc) I dont expect it to need to do more than that.

First time going on a sea going vessel (dry dock prior to this)

>Better tech
>Copied tech
Pick one.

You'll also have 30% lower pay to be able to afford it with.

Something like the Razer Blade would work.
razer.com/gaming-laptops/razer-blade

>water vapor
>vaporizing

Attached: 1507081530789.png (488x463, 28K)

GPD win

Protip: the projectile is moving fast enough to ignite the air around it.

>I'm going out to sea this month and I only have a 75x38x8 inch area to stow all my clothing toiletries boots and uniforms plus whatever else i bring. Also warfare technology general.
im on a boomer, and i take my t440s, ext hdd, ps vita, fiio x3 and burner phone.
>75x38x8
must be nice to have a shit ton of space