WWYD?

WWYD?

Attached: Screenshot_2018-07-18-02-53-58.png (555x361, 38K)

Attached: Capture.png (118x51, 2K)

What?

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (460x276, 19K)

>trying to max android output before i put it into my reasonably set car amp
>DUDE BRO YOU SURE YOU WANT TO DO THIS

I'd hack the OS to remove that stupid message.

Attached: TapOK.png (10000x4322, 177K)

Ignore it, I already have tinnitus. That shit ain't fun though, avoid loud noise exposure and use earpro.

10/10

how

I have tinnitus and I've always been very careful with ear protection, some of us are just unlucky I guess.

Attached: 13xt1w.jpg (912x500, 116K)

I had tinnitus for as long as I can remember, and I'm pretty sure it's not fake memories because I recall "discovering" that I can make it many times worse if I concentrate. But also I've been listening music at full volume when I was teenage and I was also playing acoustic drums in a garage metal band without ear protection.

It's running out to an amplifier, so I tap OK.

Found the duckduckgo user

Move outside EU. It doesn't give you that prompt anymore.

Attached: 1200px-Flag_of_Ukraine.svg.png (1200x800, 881)

depends: if some retard mixed the audio really quietly, yes.
if not, no

The phone can't judge how much resistance is in your headphones, so it doesn't know if it's going to be outputting volume at a dangerous level.
It's tuned for the rough average of headphones that don't need amplifying, around 30ohms, so if you are using such headphones then you shouldn't really turn the volume up higher than that.
If you're using an external amp or driving higher resistance phones directly from the phone then tap OK.

>Ukraine flag
Шo?

That error only happens if you're within EU territory (it uses your GPS). I've seen it on my phone when I was in Rome. But in UA never happens.

Does anyone else deliberately set their volume lower then they'd like so they have the option to turn it all the way up if they really feel like jamming out

I STILL LOVE YOU SON

Cancel
I listen to music at like 30% anyway

Attached: .png (64x146, 6K)

Ehmm how does it do that when my GPS is off?

Pussy. I've been listening at 100% for all my life and never had any issues. It's all a propaganda to mask how bad these "fashion headphones" sound like at higher volume.

Keeps last location. It didn't happen to me when I was in Rome until I turned on location.

It doesnt really use the GPS, it uses nearby cell towers to understand what your position is

thank you EU!

Using someone else's magisk or xposed modules is not hacking, bruh.

>a registry hack
:^)

>how bad they sound at higher volume
thats precisely why you shouldn't do that

This. It also doesn't know how loud a given master is either. I listen to a lot of material which isn't mastered for -6 dB RMS like most modern mainstream music. This message is stupid and redundant.

I never get that because I don't listen to music

Just go with it
my headphones are 56ohm anyways
It's not even 85dB at max volume

blast it with piss

>install the precise volume app
>be satisfied

fpbp

a vintage meme, very nice

Good headphones don't distort at higher volume. Dumb bitch.

It does this in Canada too. Why would it matter what country you are in?

Ok now I know Femanon is fellow ukrainian and feel shame. Just kill me.

>never had any issues
Then why you need to turn volume at 100%? You are delusive.

Because it's a EU law afaik.

What?

I like loud volume, what's the problem?

Either your amplifier is insufficient or you are deaf

Not really user (I'm not (((her))))
Powermetal only sounds good loud

I'm not, I passed my ear test flawlessly. (It's mandatory here for anyone who works)

I'd buy a dedicated mp3 player with a proper operating system instead of using my portable advertising delivery device as a music player.

Didn't know you need your ears to be a prostitute.

Good thing I'm not a prostitute.

I'd tap it, open the throttle all the way up, and get to mowing.

only time i see that is when I have phone plugged into car aux, so yeah, when i'm driving its warning me about my ears... while I'm driving...

but i am in eu
is this an android thing?

Attached: Screenshot_2018-07-18-17-51-19.png (480x800, 74K)

>but i am in eu
Well, that's why you see that prompt. Yes, it happens on all Android devices.

Not if you're running stock android
And stock as in no gapps and no google launcher

Attached: Screenshot_20180718-175438.png (720x1280, 124K)

i mean it didnt stop me from increasing, it just pops up
does it acually stop you from increasing volume?

To me it happened on CyanogenMod 13. it has nothing to do with the launcher, it's only location-based.

>i mean it didnt stop me from increasing
Well, it doesn't. But I guess the implementation is different from one phone to another. On most it will prompt you with an ok/cancel popup and once agreed you will only see it after a restart again (and your volume loweered to something like 50%).

I went to the otolaryngologist because my ears were clogged with wax I couldn't remove with home kits. They ended up removing a piece that was 1 inch long and about a half inch in diameter.

I had them do a hearing test while I was there and they said I had some damage from too much headphone usage. Shit sucks man.

I'm a taconigger and I get that prompt. Stop bullshitting

yes

You're a what? Maybe there's a similar law in your country then.