Social media was a mistake. How do we go back?

Social media was a mistake. How do we go back?

Attached: file.png (1028x869, 209K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KC0JW_wjnL4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How will Liz ever recover? People as delicate and low iq as her shouldn't have social media in the first place.

We don't; the genie's out of the bottle and not going back in. We have to learn to live with social media, together as one.

>we the people
why do americans do this? are they proud for reading the first 3 words of the constitution?

it's more than they've ever done before

europoors make fun of people for being proud of their country and constitution, meanwhile europoors need licenses to own butterknifes and go to prison for criticizing muslim rape gangs

>How will *Nancy ever recover?
>all that words vomit and she only get short reply kek

banning social media won't make the people who would otherwise use it any less shallow and pathetic

We the people are good with our words, idiots can't into long sentences.

social media derives from internet dating services...

in order to eradicate one you need to take down the other too

there is no good way to conquer them. just like there is no good way to take down Jow Forums/clones of Jow Forums

the internet has seriously fucked society in the ass. the only way to continue is to subvert it from the inside, or just go off the grid and be a so-normie-not-even-normies-accept-them person, who can only interact productively with boomers.

society is done. we'll forever live in a Jow Forums-meme/twitter-president/upvote-post/facebook-friends/OK-cupid-sex-review world

fuck everything, honestly

>How do we go back?
I don't know how you go back; I never went there.

Well you can not
Anytime something becomes popular it gets assraped by society

Are Americans spelling their punctuation now?

Confusing UK with Europe

UnIronically let GDPR and blatant anti consumer moves by corporations get passed. Make ads completely useless, sucking websites dry of funds until they use unbearable methods to stay afloat.
Make an alternative decentralised internet and some way to draw normalfags in, something that even braindead facebook junkies who don't know what the address bar is for while they're at peak discomfort with the current social media.

There's no way to kill social media. Now that people got used to it, it became a permanent mark, an itchy scar. However, we can try and at least fuck it up partially and just maybe save a sum of people from this shit.

Attached: EMP mechanism.png (618x729, 48K)

>Social media was a mistake. How do we go back?
You can't. It was an extinction level event.

Social media has been around for quite some time. Smartphones are the main culprit in all of this. Smartphones gave internet access to way too many simpletons, which turned a somewhat neat idea of social media into the nightmare it's become. Of course, internet points + mass access to the internet is really the formula that caused all of this madness.

>be eurofag
>constantly talk shit about the USA
>beg the USA for protection every time they need it
Fuck all you faggots. I hope we pull out of NATO and Russia nukes the fuck out of your worthless Muslim infested countries.

Yeah, if it wasn't for the good ol' America the Beautiful, those tea-sipping bastards would be speaking German right now.

You people are fucked if we stop paying. You spend all your budget on stupid shit like social programs for trannies and Muslims. If we decide to just stop protecting you, you won't be able to defend yourselves for years.

You are aware you're exactly the type of retard OP is making fun of?
Or is this concept too abstract for you?

>Oh no we're being made fun of!
Enjoy having literally no military without us you fucking loser lmao

I think that you're confusing me for a dirty European. I wholeheartedly meant what I said.

1. Anglos are not human
2. Stop browsing twitter

exactly is dumb insecure faggots and thirsty simps are ruining social media and mostly women when they turn into CIA detectives on facebook

the solution is not to have any social media. erase everything like I did and ur life will be better.

youtube.com/watch?v=KC0JW_wjnL4